Jump to content

The Damning of the Soul - Science has 'Ruled Out' humans having Souls


DannyUK
 Share

Recommended Posts

FB_IMG_1637186401171.jpg.036f2259370fc0fc9554d23f43f52312.jpg

LIFE after death theories collapse under scientific scrutiny because the field of particle physics has "ruled out" the possibility of humans having a soul, renowned physicist Brian Cox has claimed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/1387814/life-after-death-brian-cox-human-soul-particle-physics-afterlife-proof-evg/amp

 

Brian Cockend Cox has said "scientists have ruled out humans having souls" & that just about sums ALL of this bullshit up. 

 

FB_IMG_1637185873835.jpg.d8eb2f8bbefcd377b0b69ee642d1293d.jpg

 

They're trying to hide you from the power that designs you... Too late for some of you now, I reckon...

You sold your souls for peanuts. 

 

I'm keeping mine intact...

Rather die on my feet with my soul in one piece than betray my soul to fit into a fucked up society.

 

The agenda to disconnect society from source, the Sun and denounce life-force energies is all one in the same.

Transhumanism is a war upon the Sun...

COVID - CLIMATE CHANGE - VOLCANIC WINTER 

Wars upon the Sun...

These agendas exist so a justification can exist to transform humanity into robots...

 

64942758_BiophotonsTheHumanBodyEmitsCommunicateswithandisMadefromLight.jpg.1e9264d02e605c382e98f3f80c66cdcf.jpg


Rumor has it, this actually happened to Brian so he knows what he is talking about...

Start at 15m21s 

Best Moments in the Re-animator

 

FB_IMG_1637196923366.jpg.ea28981dc2430acae84b119fe9fbad97.jpg

 

A Young Devil:

′′ How did you send so many souls to hell ′′

Old devil: ' With fear! ′′

The younger one:

′′ Good job! What were they afraid of? War? Family? ′′

The old one:

' No, a disease! ′′

The younger one:

′′ Haven't they been ill Weren't they dying? Was there no cure? ′′

The old one:

′′ They got sick, they died, there was a cure. ′′

The younger one:

′′ I don't get it... ′′

The old one:

′′ They accidentally thought all they had to keep at all costs was life

They didn't hug each other, don't greet each other, they left each other. They have given up every human contact and everything that was human! They're out of money, they lost their jobs, but they chose to be afraid of their lives even if they didnt even have bread. They believed everything they heard, read the newspapers and blindly believed everything they read. They have given up their freedom, never leave the house, they have gone nowhere. They didn't visit any family and friends.

The world has become a big concentration camp with volunteers.

They have accepted everything! Just to survive another miserable day...

They didn't live, they died everyday!

It was easy to take their miserable souls.′ “

 

FB_IMG_1637196928570.jpg.da7ceed38da8b02fce3999cfd65be91e.jpg

FB_IMG_1637119152956.jpg.24e52a24926edc438a30999c80d8f5c9.jpg

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DannyUK changed the title to The Damning of the Soul - Science has 'Ruled Out' humans having Souls

There's good science and there's bad science. We have seen a LOT of bad science this last couple of years but it does bring comfort to those who deny God - like a quick fix of heroin that makes all the bad things go away...

 

Such as the fearful expectation of Judgement.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all based on the assumption that they have an understanding of what soul is and where to look for it, and as they are scientists it reminds me of the 'curiosity that killed the cat' looking for it's 'purr', meticulously dismembering the animal and carefully categorizing all aspects of the cat and its innards to announce with great authority and self importance that the 'purr' is an effect of mass psychosis upon the observers and that we scientists must set about dismembering the populace to cure them of this delusion of the 'purr' and here is the proof of this experiment, a dead cat. Sigh, oh Brian have you ever considered that you do not know absolutely everything in this vast expanse of existence, it's one thing to be thought of as an idiot and then you open your gob and prove it, here's an easy one for you, whats Energy?.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

This is all based on the assumption that they have an understanding of what soul is and where to look for it, and as they are scientists it reminds me of the 'curiosity that killed the cat' looking for it's 'purr', meticulously dismembering the animal and carefully categorizing all aspects of the cat and its innards to announce with great authority and self importance that the 'purr' is an effect of mass psychosis upon the observers and that we scientists must set about dismembering the populace to cure them of this delusion of the 'purr' and here is the proof of this experiment, a dead cat. Sigh, oh Brian have you ever considered that you do not know absolutely everything in this vast expanse of existence, it's one thing to be thought of as an idiot and then you open your gob and prove it, here's an easy one for you, whats Energy?.

Spot on! Loving the cat analogy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bobb said:

This is all based on the assumption that they have an understanding of what soul is and where to look for it,

 

They believe it's the brain so they will look at brain activity. It's comically flawed. Spiritual traditions say the spirit is beyond the intellect and reason. A scientist can only look at the brain when someone's doing meditation or any other practice. They find what they look for, which isn't immaterial. They always look for the material.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, and who adopted that song as an anthem for their political campaign....

OHHH!! pick me, pick me i know this one....
The Labour Party
Which then trampled on and discarded their soul under Tony B Liar
Ummm, I got a feeling we are onto something here, I wonder what it is.........

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, Seeker said:

It’s obvious Brian Cox doesn’t have a soul, or a brain, the rest of us do though 

 

He is an arsehole though. Cox doesn't resemble any professor I've ever encountered. More like a minor member of a minor Rock band....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stupid "Science"

These guys are going to get a shock when they die and lots of astral egg on their faces. Then they'll go "duhhh"...whatever.....

 

And...What's with Cock's immortal look nowadays? Apart from the spray-on grey streaks that is? Is this cock a hologram we ask? 🤣

Edited by CrowintheSnow
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

These guys are going to get a shock when they die and lots of astral egg on their faces. Then they'll go "duhhh"...whatever.....

 

No 'doh whatever' moment for the materialists.

 

They shall all have their 'reward' in the hereafter.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 12:50 PM, Firebird said:

 

They believe it's the brain so they will look at brain activity. It's comically flawed. Spiritual traditions say the spirit is beyond the intellect and reason. A scientist can only look at the brain when someone's doing meditation or any other practice. They find what they look for, which isn't immaterial. They always look for the material.

These days, I'd trust science about as far as I could throw Boris Johnson. Maybe Cox ought to have a look at what Einstein said about that, but knowing Cox and his massive ego, he'd probably say Einstein was a parvenu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...