B.J. seriously pissed as nobody wants his crappy boosters

jack121

B.J. has taken to the airwaves encouraging people to get their boosters, second boosters, their pill, and not to forget the new pills lined up for release next year, as their immunity against a fictional virus is waning and his pharma bosses are losing out on profits.

B.J.  claims a further 214 deaths and 37,243 new daily cases of con-vid were recorded in the UK on Tuesday.

on Monday B.J. urged those eligible had better get fuckin boosted to protect from new christmas restrictions he has got lined up

He said the top-up jabs and pills are absolutely crucial in protecting the UK as yet another new wave of Covid sweeps through Europe. How many new waves there are going to be and how many ore shots and pills will be required, he refused to speculate upon

“If we want to control the epidemic here in the UK and if we want to avoid new restrictions on our daily lives, we must all get vaccinated as soon as we are eligible,” he told a Downing Street press conference.

• Like 1

You must wash your hands and keep 2m apart to prevent the spread so life can get back to normal.

You must stay at home to prevent the spread so life can get back to normal.

You must wear a mask to prevent the spread so life can get back to normal.

You must have your 1st vaccine to prevent the spread - it's a passport to freedom, so life can get back to normal....

You must stay at home again - even longer this time - to prevent the spread, and then life can get back to normal....

You must have your 2nd vaccine to prevent the spread - it's the only way for life to get back to normal

You must have your booster shot, to prevent the spread, so life can get back to normal.

Anyone see a pattern here?

It's all BS, and as already said...the only way is non-compliance.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

You must wash your hands and keep 2m apart to prevent the spread so life can get back to normal.

You must have your 1st vaccine to prevent the spread - it's a passport to freedom, so life can get back to normal....

You must stay at home again - even longer this time - to prevent the spread, and then life can get back to normal....

You must have your 2nd vaccine to prevent the spread - it's the only way for life to get back to normal

You must have your booster shot, to prevent the spread, so life can get back to normal.

...you must die to prevent the spread, so that we can get back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I just thought I would pop in and see what the cult of Westminster were doing today, nothing more than usual then.

I just thought, weren't they all saying if you don't vote for us you are all fucked, well I don't want to state the obvious or anything, but we all seem a lot more fucked every time we vote for any of you cultists.

Edited by Sheepy

On 11/17/2021 at 3:49 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

The people who did all that shit, as they were told, must surely now be thinking theyve been conned ffs! If anyone mentions a booster to me, I'm going to refer to it as "the first booster?"... 

And now those very same people are being threatened with yet another Xmas hanging in the balance... 

Its so disappointing that people are still falling for the crap and even getting tested tbh. 

It needs to major non-compliance though, which I can't see happening in the UK compared to other countries.  Even the amount of people who have that stupid app still and talk about being around a positive case, then go and get tested. It's literally pathetic. (Sorry to rant) it just seems so obvious that you can't relate to anyone who falls for it all  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Malbec said:

Well the brainwashing runs deep...apparently. 

Seems to me they have been given the opportunity to consider which pill they take, they have been shown that the Westminster party is not acting on their behalf or its media, science has openly admitted they have been used and are mistaken, over 80% of people voted against the latest power grab, not much else one can do but wait for it to sink in.