Max Igan says what's now in control is Artificial Intelligence

RobSS

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Of course you don't accept the book of Revelation because you don't like to come to terms with the truth being revealed. C.S. Lewis's book, "The Final Battle", contains the same truths as the book of Revelation, but I know you like to dismiss anything that you don't agree with as mere fiction. So what about the films, "They Live" and "Dark City"? Are they fiction too? Their message is the same as the book of Revelation. You're obviously one of those Christians who only picks and chooses bits of the Bible you want to believe in. Jesus Christ didn't do that.

I give you facts yet all you can do is rebut them with works of fiction.....

This isn't going anywhere Rob....

I'm not saying you need to be more scholarly but you could do with learning to think for yourself for a change and not relying on fictional tropes to explain the full nuance of the human experience.....

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, bobb said:

Go out on Friday night then there's plenty of vision's to behold🤮

Depends where you go. When I was younger me and my friends avoided the vomit corners of town and went to the heavy metal greebo pubs and indie clubs because they were civilised.... then when I got older got into raving and stuff..... still never frequented vomity corners and such....though I know what you mean.... I suggest you hang around the student places.... though I once had a female friend who would finish the night out by doing a handstand against a street wall and take a piss..... I probably witnessed this about three times... I guess when you've got to go you've got to go. Probably a testimony to how safe our student world was that she could do that.

It was all part of the fun..... she wasn't a bad girl...... she probably regrets it now though or maybe she doesn't.....who knows......

Edited by Truthspoon

14 minutes ago, bobb said:

I agree completely here also, so the bible is open to interpretation this I am sure of but this word Armageddon as you say has been contorted and twisted to the point everyone thinks of total annihilation, but what if it were to suggest something less destructive, a final conflict yes, maybe a person's perspective is changed from one of 'I can not see the wood for the tree's' to ' oh look ' the wood is the tree' I am over simplifying here.

Yes, contrary to how the illuminati controlled Hollywood machine likes to show things, Armageddon, as portrayed in the Bible, is a really positive thing.

In the book of Revelation, Armageddon is described as the final battle between the Reptilians, who currently control the world, and God. After God, along with Jesus Christ and the host of angels, win this this battle, Revelation says that the political kingdoms of the earth become the kingdoms of Jesus Christ, and he will take over the ruling of the nations. This event is also known as the "marriage of the Lamb". This "marriage" is Christ becoming the groom to a new earthly organisation, which is the bridegroom, so a very big and wondrous event.

The marriage and Bridegroom is straight from the Kabbalah Rob.

Why do you think the Rosicrucians have the Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz?

It's Kabbalah.

For the Kabbalists the Bride is the Shekinah mother Goddess. 

The Bridegroom is Kether or the Earthly human spirit impregnating the Goddess with Yesod or the Phallic principle.

This corrupted the Catholic church.

This is one thing the Jehovah's Witnesses know nothing about, the Kabbalah.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Yes, contrary to how the illuminati controlled Hollywood machine likes to show things, Armageddon, as portrayed in the Bible, is a really positive thing.

In the book of Revelation, Armageddon is described as the final battle between the Reptilians, who currently control the world, and God. After God, along with Jesus Christ and the host of angels, win this this battle, Revelation says that the political kingdoms of the earth become the kingdoms of Jesus Christ, and he will take over the ruling of the nations. This event is also known as the "marriage of the Lamb". This "marriage" is Christ becoming the groom to a new earthly organisation, which is the bridegroom, so a very big and wondrous event.

An interesting aspect of the age of Aquarius is that it was ruled by Saturn but now by Uranus.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I give you facts yet all you can do is rebut them with works of fiction.....

What facts? All you've contributed in this discussion is information about Gene Roddenberry's background, which I already know and which I don't doubt. You haven't given any facts whatsoever to show that films such as "Dark City" and "They Live" are not true.

This isn't going anywhere Rob....

I'm not saying you need to be more scholarly but you could do with learning to think for yourself for a change and not relying on fictional tropes to explain the full nuance of the human experience.....

I am thinking for myself. I'm going a lot further than you in this regard because I'm happy to explore the meaning of symbols and allegory that are found in films, literature, dramas and the arts. At school, I had a really good English teacher who always stressed the rich rewards that can be earned from understanding symbolism and allegory in literature. In your line of work, I'm surprised you have nothing to learn from it, which is a great shame and you don't know what you're missing! If you don't like find meaning in films like "Dark City" that's your choice, but it's wrong to dismiss these artworks as mere fiction and nothing else. 

I also benefited from good English teachers... but I took it further.... and learned that you have to back up your suppositions with facts otherwise it's meaningless.

That is the difference between serious research and...... day dreaming....

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

Ummm still have her phone number by any chance, can I have it.

She must be in her forties by now....... I don't think anyone would want to see that...... I admire your enthusiasm though.

I also had a friend who would do fanny farts on demand... it was her party piece.... again....who knows why.... and who knows why we encouraged it... but it all seemed like good clean fun at the time....lol

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The marriage and Bridegroom is straight from the Kabbalah Rob.

Why do you think the Rosicrucians have the Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz?

It's Kabbalah.

For the Kabbalists the Bride is the Shekinah mother Goddess. 

The Bridegroom is Kether or the Earthly human spirit impregnating the Goddess.

This corrupted the Catholic church.

This is one thing the Jehovah's Witnesses know nothing about, the Kabbalah.

What you don't understand is that the Kabbalah is largely based on the Bible, but it's forbidden because everything the Kabbalah teaches is an inversion of the truth, so it's not surprising that from the Cabbalists we learn that the marriage of the Lamb is merely a union of sexual energy. Cabbalists take everything spiritual and they reduce it to the lowest level, the opposite of what the scriptures actually say.

The Kabbalah is an inversion of the Bible, but it's forbidden. The Bible is like a vehicle that's equipped to take mankind to spiritual Paradise. The Kabbalah is like the engine of the car, but that doesn't mean the traveller should stop the car to look into the engine to get truths about the nature of the journey and the destination because if they do, they'll be misled and learn the opposite of the truth.

As soon as anyone starts looking into the engine of the Bible, there's a real danger that pride and ego takes over, and the person starts using what they learn from the engine for their own selfish agenda. The information the 'engine' contains (the Kabbalah) is so vast that it's possible to create huge organised religions out of, like the Roman Catholic Church and the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just get in the car and allow the story the Bible tells to transport you to the safety of spiritual Paradise.

1 minute ago, bobb said:

Erm, T Spoon <--- see what i did there I demoted you, you have said else where on this forum that God is the light, and yet all I am reading here is, the dark comprehended not, i.e you.

What? 

Please, don't turn out to be a nutcase. It's getting tiring dealing with them.

Edited by Truthspoon

On 11/28/2021 at 8:18 PM, bobb said:

Thanks, I've just bookmarked it to watch later on. Looks interesting.

There's also interesting symbolism in the recent (-sh) Tim Burton film, "Alice Through the Looking Glass", which features a Chronosphere...

MWSnap678.jpg.de396efe023fa72f579d44111cf7fa6d.jpg

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

What you don't understand is that the Kabbalah is largely based on the Bible, but it's forbidden because everything the Kabbalah teaches is an inversion of the truth, so it's not surprising that from the Cabbalists we learn that the marriage of the Lamb is merely a union of sexual energy. Cabbalists take everything spiritual and they reduce it to the lowest level, the opposite of what the scriptures actually say.

No my dear.... I understand the Kabbalah all too well. I have spent 6 months studying it. Would you like a sample of what I have discovered?

I contend then that the Kabbalah and by extension the so called ‘Oral Tradition’ of the Rabbis passed on to generation from generation from the time of Moses is nothing more than the same ancient evil of Asherah and Baal worship, albeit cleverly camouflaged to hide within Judaism and claim a kind of inner-logic to make it seem to fit within Torah Judaism when it is the very force which the Torah was written specifically to oppose all those thousands of years ago. This is why the Kabbalah is so keen to introduce feminine aspects of God, even though as we have discussed, it makes no logical sense to bring gender into spiritual concerns but IF what you are secretly worshiping is an ancient Goddess cult, in fact THE ancient Goddess cult, then this is how you slowly rehabilitate the Goddess. The Kabbalah, although it talks of the Ain Soph as being the ultimate image of God this is cleverly dismissed as ‘nothing’. It cannot be worshipped because it has no attributes, it is everything and nothing. It is only at the point at which this force can become personalised as the Shekinah, a feminine force, a Goddess, that God becomes something which can be acknowledged, worshipped and which will respond and interact with humanity.

Shekinah is the Hebrew word for the ‘dwelling’ or ‘settling’ and describes the manifest divine presence of the Lord. Neither this term, nor anything which can be associated with it, appears in the Bible. Nor was it found in any of the texts of the Dead Sea scrolls associated with the Essenes. It is solely a product of Pharisaic Rabbinical literature and appears as a feminine form in the Talmud and the Zohar. The Shekinah is also described as the Sabbath Bride:

“One must prepare a comfortable seat with several cushions and embroidered covers, from all that is found in the house, like one who prepares a canopy for a bride. For the Shabbat is a queen and a bride. This is why the masters of the Mishna used to go out on the eve of Shabbat to receive her on the road, and used to say: ‘Come, O bride, come, O bride!’ And one must sing and rejoice at the table in her honor … one must receive the Lady with many lighted candles, many enjoyments, beautiful clothes, and a house embellished with many fine appointments…”

The bridegroom of the Shekinah is sometimes the name for the Sefira of Tiferet, but there is so little consistency of terms or even of their meanings with the Kabbalah that none of these concepts or definitions can be said to have any fixed meaning. Tiferet is in the middle of the Tree of Life and is connected to all the other Sefirot except Malkuth which, within the logic of the Zohar, it interacts with through the phallic Yesod. Within the abstract realm of the Kabbalah the Shekinah is considered to be spirit where ‘God’ interacts with the physical world and is represented by Malkuth. ‘She’ is often referred to as ‘the daughter of God’ and reflects the divine light the way the Moon reflects light upon Earth. The idea of Shekinah was a relatively recent addition in Rabbinical literature particularly in the work of Isaac Luria and his Aader Bishvachin song which is sung at the Sabbath evening meal:

“Let us invite the Shechinah with a newly-laid table
and with a well-lit menorah that casts light on all heads.

Three preceding days to the right, three succeeding days to the left,
and amid them the Sabbath bride with adornments she goes, vessels and robes.

May the Shechinah become a crown through the six loaves on each side through the doubled-six may our table be bound with the profound Temple services.”

Shekinah also appears in the gnostic texts of the Mandaeans and Manichaeans; ‘Manda’ is the Aramaic word for ‘knowledge’ and hence ‘gnosis’ but those among them who have attained the true secrets of their religion they call Nasoraeans, and this word has been used to describe 1st Century Jewish Christians including Jesus himself and to this day the Arabic word ‘Nasrani’ is a word used to denote a Christian.

Despite this the Mandaeans consider Jesus to be an ‘apostate Mandaean’ and refer to him as the ‘False Messiah’ and believe him to be doomed to ‘Matarata’ or purgatory. According to their text Haran Gawaita, the advent of Jesus was something which should not have happened and disrupted the order of the House of Israel:

“… something was placed in the womb of Mary, a daughter of Moses, and for nine months this ‘thing’ bewitched her.”

“..And he took to himself a people and was called by the name of the False Messiah. And he perverted them all and made them like himself who perverted words of life and changed them into darkness and even perverted those accounted Mine. And he overturned all the rites. And he and his brother dwell on Mount Sinai, and he joineth all races to him, and perverteth and joineth to himself a people, and they are called Christians.”

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I also benefited from good English teachers... but I took it further.... and learned that you have to back up your suppositions with facts otherwise it's meaningless.

That is the difference between serious research and...... day dreaming....

There's more to life than facts. A lot of human reality is composed of dreams and hopes, which go way beyond cold facts. I'm not saying facts aren't important, they most certainly are and science does have a place, but when the intellect tries to assert that on;y facts are important then the intellect becomes a tyrant and science no longer becomes science... it become scientism instead.

There's nothing wrong with day dreaming. It's were we get purpose and a wonder for life, but there has to be a balance between the world of the imagination and the world of scientific fact. The cabal often like to demonise day dreamers because they prefer people who only reconsign materialism and the world of matter. For them, there is no beyond and as with artificial intelligence, there is no place in the world for ideas that come from day dreaming and the imagination. They want clockwork people who are enslaved to  machine thinking.

"Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection." - Victor Hugo

11 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

No my dear.... I understand the Kabbalah all too well. I have spent 6 months studying it. Would you like a sample of what I have discovered?

I contend then that the Kabbalah and by extension the so called ‘Oral Tradition’ of the Rabbis passed on to generation from generation from the time of Moses is nothing more than the same ancient evil of Asherah and Baal worship, albeit cleverly camouflaged to hide within Judaism and claim a kind of inner-logic to make it seem to fit within Torah Judaism when it is the very force which the Torah was written specifically to oppose all those thousands of years ago. This is why the Kabbalah is so keen to introduce feminine aspects of God, even though as we have discussed, it makes no logical sense to bring gender into spiritual concerns but IF what you are secretly worshiping is an ancient Goddess cult, in fact THE ancient Goddess cult, then this is how you slowly rehabilitate the Goddess. The Kabbalah, although it talks of the Ain Soph as being the ultimate image of God this is cleverly dismissed as ‘nothing’. It cannot be worshipped because it has no attributes, it is everything and nothing. It is only at the point at which this force can become personalised as the Shekinah, a feminine force, a Goddess, that God becomes something which can be acknowledged, worshipped and which will respond and interact with humanity.

Shekinah is the Hebrew word for the ‘dwelling’ or ‘settling’ and describes the manifest divine presence of the Lord. Neither this term, nor anything which can be associated with it, appears in the Bible. Nor was it found in any of the texts of the Dead Sea scrolls associated with the Essenes. It is solely a product of Pharisaic Rabbinical literature and appears as a feminine form in the Talmud and the Zohar. The Shekinah is also described as the Sabbath Bride:

“One must prepare a comfortable seat with several cushions and embroidered covers, from all that is found in the house, like one who prepares a canopy for a bride. For the Shabbat is a queen and a bride. This is why the masters of the Mishna used to go out on the eve of Shabbat to receive her on the road, and used to say: ‘Come, O bride, come, O bride!’ And one must sing and rejoice at the table in her honor … one must receive the Lady with many lighted candles, many enjoyments, beautiful clothes, and a house embellished with many fine appointments…”

The bridegroom of the Shekinah is sometimes the name for the Sefira of Tiferet, but there is so little consistency of terms or even of their meanings with the Kabbalah that none of these concepts or definitions can be said to have any fixed meaning. Tiferet is in the middle of the Tree of Life and is connected to all the other Sefirot except Malkuth which, within the logic of the Zohar, it interacts with through the phallic Yesod. Within the abstract realm of the Kabbalah the Shekinah is considered to be spirit where ‘God’ interacts with the physical world and is represented by Malkuth. ‘She’ is often referred to as ‘the daughter of God’ and reflects the divine light the way the Moon reflects light upon Earth. The idea of Shekinah was a relatively recent addition in Rabbinical literature particularly in the work of Isaac Luria and his Aader Bishvachin song which is sung at the Sabbath evening meal:

“Let us invite the Shechinah with a newly-laid table
and with a well-lit menorah that casts light on all heads.

Three preceding days to the right, three succeeding days to the left,
and amid them the Sabbath bride with adornments she goes, vessels and robes.

May the Shechinah become a crown through the six loaves on each side through the doubled-six may our table be bound with the profound Temple services.”

Shekinah also appears in the gnostic texts of the Mandaeans and Manichaeans; ‘Manda’ is the Aramaic word for ‘knowledge’ and hence ‘gnosis’ but those among them who have attained the true secrets of their religion they call Nasoraeans, and this word has been used to describe 1st Century Jewish Christians including Jesus himself and to this day the Arabic word ‘Nasrani’ is a word used to denote a Christian.

Despite this the Mandaeans consider Jesus to be an ‘apostate Mandaean’ and refer to him as the ‘False Messiah’ and believe him to be doomed to ‘Matarata’ or purgatory. According to their text Haran Gawaita, the advent of Jesus was something which should not have happened and disrupted the order of the House of Israel:

“… something was placed in the womb of Mary, a daughter of Moses, and for nine months this ‘thing’ bewitched her.”

“..And he took to himself a people and was called by the name of the False Messiah. And he perverted them all and made them like himself who perverted words of life and changed them into darkness and even perverted those accounted Mine. And he overturned all the rites. And he and his brother dwell on Mount Sinai, and he joineth all races to him, and perverteth and joineth to himself a people, and they are called Christians.”

Yes, it's true that some aspects of the Kabbalah derive from the Ancient Mystery Religion, which is why I said that only aspects of the Kabbalah are derived from the Bible, but derived from the Bible they are, hence the Talmud.

That way madness lies.....

If you want to go through life denying an erection, you need to keep going the way you're going and you will realise that you'll enter into a very unhealthy state of mind of pure intellect and mechanical thinking.  It's your choice, but beware.

"Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection." - Victor Hugo 

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible." - Jonathan Swift 

"Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one." - Terry Pratchett

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein

"Reality can be beaten with enough imagination." - Mark Twain

Edited by RobSS

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Yes, it's true that some aspects of the Kabbalah derive from the Ancient Mystery Religion, which is why I said that only aspects of the Kabbalah are derived from the Bible, but derived from the Bible they are, hence the Talmud.

The aspects are only derived from the Bible in order to deliberately subvert it. 

That's what the Oral Tradition of the Rabbis and the Talmud, (Gemara and Mishnah) and Kabbalah are.

They 'rewrite' or 'reinterpret' the Torah.

When the instructions were very clear from the get-go. From my coming book:

The Jewish Oral Tradition is the claim that after Moses met God on top of Mount Sinai and received the Ten Commandments and the dictation of the Torah he also received an oral explanation or analysis of the Torah from God which Moses did not write down but that which was transmitted to Joshua, then from Joshua to the Elders, then to the Prophets and then to the members of the Great Assembly.

Nowhere in the Torah are there any references to this. Neither Moses nor any of the subsequent Old Testament prophets make any mention of an Oral Tradition. Indeed, the Bible is more than clear and prescriptive about adopting any kind of supplementary material:

“See that you do everything I command you; do not add to it or subtract from it.” Deuteronomy 12:32.

My belief regarding the Kabbalah is this and I will simply try to lay out my major thesis in all this:

How would you go about subverting something, a religion, system of morality, law and the worship of God: The Torah, committed to writing some three thousand years ago? You would do this by claiming some other ‘secret’ revelation which was not included in the original text. 

The Kabbalah is not a mystical form of Judaism, it is a completely new gnostic religion which uses Judaism and specifically the Torah and the Hebrew alphabet of 22 letters, as its tenuous scaffolding upon which it creates a completely new imposter religion. The Zohar, using a literary device of a Rabbinical discussion plays semantic and gematria games with the words of the Torah in order to completely transform meaning in-line with the new gnostic theology of the Kabbalah. For a clue as to where this tendency has come from, we can observe that historically the only branch of Judaism which believed in reincarnation were the Pharisees, and in the majority the Pharisees themselves were not actually of the lineage of Israel but were actually Edomites.

The Bible is replete with repeated admonition of Israel and threats of imminent judgement and punishment from God precisely for rejecting the written law of Moses. For instance, the passage from 2 Kings 17 is typical and almost a trope or cliché of the angry God:

“They devoted themselves to doing evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger. So the LORD was very angry with Israel, and he removed them from His presence. Only the tribe of Judah remained, and even Judah did not keep the commandments of the LORD their God, but lived according to the customs Israel had introduced.”

Jesus in confronting the Pharisees is continuing this great prophetic tradition of accusing the Jews and Jewish priesthood of forsaking the law and “making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down.”

Jesus refers to the ‘oral tradition’ as ‘tradition of the elders’ or the ‘tradition of men’.

In Mark 7 he specifically refers to the Jews’ Oral Tradition:

“And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, ‘Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?’ And he said to them, ‘Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,

‘This people honours me with their lips,
 but their heart is far from me;
 in vain do they worship me,
 teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.’”

So what is this oral tradition? The Talmud is fairly well known for some of its excesses in how to deal or interact with non-Jews but let us examine the Mishnah which is the proto-Talmud, the originator and a way-marker on the path to the full development of The Talmud of the 5th Century AD. In fact, to be more accurate, the Talmud is really two major separate works: The Mishnah, written in the 2nd Century AD as a commentary on the Torah and the Gemara written in the 5th Century AD as a commentary on the commentary of the Torah and this is what most people understand as the Talmud as it contains all of the most dubious and quotable material regarding the treatment of non-Jews.

The Perkei Avot or Ethics of the Fathers is a tractate of the Mishnah and outlines the key virtues required but some of the statements themselves are a little odd and one could well imagine that with further ‘commentary’ that is, subjected to the legalistic Rabbinical mindset, one could quite alienate anything good and true altogether and that is precisely what the Gemara achieves.

Edited by Truthspoon

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The aspects are only derived from the Bible in order to deliberately subvert it. 

That's what the Oral Tradition of the Rabbis and the Talmud, Gemara and Kabbalah are.

They 'rewrite' or 'reinterpret' the Torah.

You're only repeating what I already wrote in a previous post. The Kabbalah is an inversion of the Bible. Everything the the Kabbalah teaches is the opposite of what the scriptures say. In the Kabbalah, black become white and white becomes black. Good becomes evil and evil become good. God becomes the Devil and the Devil becomes God - that's the Kabbalah for you. Isaiah knew of the problem, when he wrote: "They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter. Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes!"

Edited by RobSS