What is going off here?

moosehead999

Austria is telling Unvaxxed you can only go to work and shop! So I can still goto work and catch the fairy story?

Now the Irish Media onnabowt closing pubs early.

BBC Media saying there is a concern among people about the virus numbers going up in Thailand Which people is this who is concerned. The ones thats being censored in the streets getting watercannoned? 

Yet in England everything is gonna be not like last Christmas.

What I want to know, how much money have these elite got, before they have to stop these lies and get back to normal.

The news is full of so much garbage, I cant even believe the real stories in sport or other subjects. 

Has UK now got a special exemption from all the rest of the world? 

Cambodia is fastracking tourism and the Thailand one has extended the ban.

This is like reading a joke book. All I can do sit down and just laugh at it all day long.

I am thinking of printing all these off and start using them as bog roll. 

Your not going to pub if your unvaxxed? But I can goto work with the vaccinated.

There has been companies with sick, the brainwashed with a cough going off work for 2 weeks.

I look at this every time and can only see this from one way. 

They are trying to crash every economy on earth.

I have read enough over the last 2 years to convince myself as this case is closed. 

It is not a theory and misinformation. Is is all true, and no one will every prove me into believing otherwise in the media or government. 

9 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

What I want to know, how much money have these elite got, before they have to stop these lies and get back to normal.

They depegged the currency from gold so now it is totally abstract which means that they can print as much of it as they want, which they can legally do through 'fractional reserve banking'. When i say 'legal' i mean that THEY created legislation that said it is ok for them to do that but if anyone else did it they would be arrested for counterfeitting. Their statutes are immoral and therefore are not lawful.

The central banks are now building new central bank digital currencies which of course they will control so they have no intention of things EVER going back to 'normal'

Your not going to pub if your unvaxxed? But I can goto work with the vaccinated.

they are creating more and more petty stipulations for everyone because they want to condition people to be used to being MICRO-MANAGED which will be the 'new normal' under the 'smart grid' technocracy

They are trying to crash every economy on earth.

They need everyone to accept their 'new normal' and in order to do that they need everyone to believe they are in a crisis so that they will accept the solution offered to them by the cabal which will be a smart grid technocracy with central bank digital currencies

• Like 1