Explosion outside Liverpool Women's Hospital.

numnuts

Right, so literally just when COP26 has wound down, with the Online Safety Bill next in line to get some serious coverage from the masonic mass media, we now have this explosion outside Liverpool Women's Hospital. Hmm, could it be that the folks 'allegedly' involved, domestic terrorists no doubt, were somehow influenced by a form of online hatred? This all feels like a really crappy West End theatre production that should have been cancelled centuries ago. We will see...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59285235

'Liverpool explosion: Three arrested under Terrorism Act after car blast at hospital.'

'Three men have been arrested under the Terrorism Act after a man was killed in a car explosion outside Liverpool Women's Hospital. Counter-terrorism police said the men - aged 29, 26 and 21 - had been held in connection with the incident which happened just before 11:00 GMT. The passenger of the car - said to be a taxi - was declared dead at the scene and is yet to be formally identified. The male driver was injured and is in hospital in a stable condition. Detectives from Counter Terrorism Police North West said the men were detained in the Kensington area of the city.'

• Sad 1

People in Liverpool are saying that the perpetrators were 3 Muslims that were picked up by a taxi driver in the Kensington area of the city, and they asked to be taken to a memorial procession in the centre of the city. The taxi was held up in bad traffic, so the perpetrators asked to be taken to the women’s hospital instead.

The taxi driver is said to have been spooked by their behaviour, and managed to jump out of his taxi and lock the perpetrators in the taxi, who blew themselves up at 11am. 

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hero, medal, bomb, injuries. On Remembrance day.

(Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but it's all about the language used in these reports).

What's your thoughts on why they would do that? I agree it's very strange and stinks to be honest. 

I hadn't even heard about this to be honest. My initial thoughts are that this sort of event could be used as a way of gaining support for having an army of security guards outside hospitals. With more hospitals already employing this tactic to prevent people without masks entering the building and with more people being refused any treatment on the basis that theres a pandemic it seems more likely that hospitals will become targets. I for one have lost respect for anyone working in that field, including both of my parents. As someone who also suffers with chronic illness I have also experienced the frustration of not being able to see a doctor for the entire duration of the pandemic, while this is highly unlikely to kill me, the same treatment is certainly killing others and people with more threatening conditions are being ignored just the same. 

Frankly I'm astonished that there haven't been more genuine cases where medical professionals have been targeted by family members of NHS victims, honestly not quite sure how I'd react to find out members of my family had been murdered by NHS staff/care home workers, but this is what is happening. 

• Like 1

I’m coming to this news a bit late having been out all day yesterday and just reviewing the information presented so far, my gut feeling is that this has been a bungled false flag operation, and it was only the quick thinking of the taxi driver that stopped the plan being executed in full... I may be wrong, but that’s my gut instinct.

Be interesting to see how this pans out and more importantly, how it gets spun by the media...

• Like 2

BAM, so it starts again. Back with the 'terrorist' incident......... arrrgh.

I've only scanned the headline. lol

EDIT: OK, I read the comment above. Do you buy the taxi driver's storyline? May be these 3 muslims were needed to be eliminated?

Edited by DaleP

having watched the so called cctv footage released via the daily mail this morning...i know the mail but they are the only ones showing it at present.  here are my thoughts on what i know as a person that live in merseyside:

1.  according to many who know the man he locked the bomber in the car and had a an ear sliced off and perforated ear drums and other minor injuries.  From the same sources the bomber asked to go to the remembrance parade at the cathedral but due to getting caught in traffic he panicked and asked to go to the woman's hospital instead.

2.  having watched the so called CCTV it is very clear a number of things.  1.  the bomb only went partially off, maybe the detonator only.  2.  The driver only left the cab after the explosion, so he never locked the bomber in the cab or anything else.  If you watch the footage you can clearly see the driver still in his seat when it goes off and looking at the initial damage i would say that bomber was in the rear seat behind the front passenger seat, which is not unusual here in Liverpool.  Maybe to hide their face etc. 

the press were not talking about a bomb for many hours and sky and BBC hardly mentioned it till about 3-4 o'clock on their so called news channels and us locals knew of a situation involving police negotiators within minutes yet the media didn't either release that or bother till about 8ish last night.

As an ex serviceman that has seen the light and woke up many years ago thanks to David and others, none of this makes any sense to me.  As a solider i served in Belfast and other places in Northern Ireland so have a good insight to terrorism and this story is bugging me....i know Irish and Islamic terrorists do things differently but none of it makes sense at all.....

These are just my thoughts and opinions....nothing more....

• Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Do you buy the taxi driver's storyline? May be these 3 muslims were needed to be eliminated?

Yeah, I do. The taxi drivers in Liverpool are a tight knit bunch, it would be difficult to infiltrate them with a plant.

Kensington is full of rental terraced properties and there is a growing number of asians there among what used to be a low budget student area.

• Like 2

This is a perfect example of the vigilant, muscular attitude we all need to take back our country......

Strong people with their wits about them will stop these spooks and loonies in their tracks.

Great story.....Very encouraging...... 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yeah, I do. The taxi drivers in Liverpool are a tight knit bunch, it would be difficult to infiltrate them with a plant.

Kensington is full of rental terraced properties and there is a growing number of asians there among what used to be a low budget student area.

So we have a real tax driver for a change.... and not an actor. Cheers.

Footage of a burning car, right outside the front of a hospital, really fits with the state's agenda right now. Another deadly muslim terrorist? More like a patsy who was programmed to ignite whatever weak explosives he had, on arrival at the hospital. In a similar vein to Richard Reid, the so-called shoe bomber, and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the so-called pants bomber, who actually had no detonatable explosives on them. They were probably programmed to react to the 'Put your seat belt on' light activating. Anyhow, after many folks began to query why these deadly terrorists didn't just use the plane toilet, rather than sit in front of other passengers playing with matches, these 'dudes' seemed to fade away from the masonic mass media's 'Terror In The Skies' narrative. Odd that.

It's the timing that stinks the most. COP26 is over. Right, next act then. Like one of ISIS's Western European tours. I was anticipating that we would go straight in to online regulation mode, post-COP 26, but they probably weren't quite ready yet. A little dose of 'Islamic Terrorism' is always there as a 'Plan B' for the PTB though, isn't it. I saw one of these so-called counter terrorism officers talking on TV today. It was like he had 'Masonic Slapper' tattooed on his dumb forehead. One would have thought that they could have got better recruits, but whatever. Yawn...   

Edited by numnuts

3 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Footage of a burning car, right outside the front of a hospital, really fits with the state's agenda right now. Another deadly muslim terrorist? More like a patsy who was programmed to ignite whatever weak explosives he had on arrival at the hospital. In a similar vein to Richard Richard Reid, the so-called shoe bomber, and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the so-called pants bomber, who actually had no detonatable explosives on them. Anyhow, after many folks began to query why these deadly terrorists didn't just use the plane toilet, rather than sit in front of other passengers playing with matches, they seemed to fade away from the masonic mass media's 'Terror In The Skies' narrative. Odd that.

It's the timing that stinks the most. COP26 is over. Right, next act then. Like one of ISIS's Western European tours. I was anticipating that we would go straight in to online regulation mode, post-COP 26, but they probably weren't quite ready yet. A little dose of 'Islamic Terrorism' is always there as a 'Plan B' for the PTB though, isn't it. I saw one of these so-called counter terrorism officers talking on TV today. It was like had had 'Masonic Slapper' tattooed on his dumb forehead. One would have thought that they could have got better recruits, but whatever. Yawn...   

Someone sounds like a muslim lover. You upset your boy didnt hit his target?! Oh blame the traffic! LOL
Thankfully Allah doesnt control the number of cars on the road!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

What's your thoughts on why they would do that? I agree it's very strange and stinks to be honest. 

TPTB are big on neuro linguistic programming, the power of suggestion and associaition that certain words, certain trigger language if you like, can have for different scenarios.

Strikes me as significant and symbolic that those particular words, and that type of langague, should have been used on the day of remembrance for the ritual slaughter of "heroes" who were horrifically "injured" and "wounded", by military machinery (ie bombs). That one message from the fellow can driver manages to cram all of that in while apparently paying tribute to his mate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Someone sounds like a muslim lover. You upset your boy didnt hit his target?! Oh blame the traffic! LOL
Thankfully Allah doesnt control the number of cars on the road!

Numnuts is just wrong about everything...... I don't know why...... but it's just one of those things.

But in my experience Islam doesn't particularly want to blow up pregnant women....that's an insane idea and all Muslims would be sickened by the idea.... but there is a group of people who think nothing of blowing up pregnant cattle and if they can make it serve their anti-Islamic war agenda so much the better.

It's obviously the Chews again....working through Freemasons and MI5 but it's obviously the Chews....It always it. 

Just take 9-11 and July 7 2005 as the advanced prototype.

Corporate Chewish terrorism blamed on Muslims. New normal 2 minutes of hate for the Goyim.

Not to say I think we should allow our countries to be invaded by Muslims.

But the people allowing this to happen are the same people creating these terror events.......

It's Freemasons....... always has been, always will be.

And they work for the Chews.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

TPTB are big on neuro linguistic programming, the power of suggestion and associaition that certain words, certain trigger language if you like, can have for different scenarios. Strikes me as significant and symbolic that those particular words, and that type of langague, should have been used on the day of remembrance for the ritual slaughter of "heroes" who were horrifically "injured" and "wounded", by military machinery (ie bombs). That one message from the fellow can driver manages to cram all of that in while apparently paying tribute to his mate.

For sure. I am also getting a few 'Salisbury terror attack' vibes here for some reason.

Edited by numnuts

I’ve just been having a look through some local news reports on this, aside from the usual guff about politicians & celebrities “praising” the taxi driver there’s some interesting comment about the hospital making “visiting access restricted until further notice”...

I’m trying to think of the bigger picture here, particularly the online harms bill the government is so desperate to get through. This “incident” serves this agenda on a number of fronts as follows:

1. Terrorist incident – blame the muslims – radicalisation via online material – perfect excuse to further regulate the internet.
  2. Bomb goes off outside hospital – an excuse to put security or military on all hospital entrances – restricted access also keeps an inquisitive public away from finding out what is really going on in hospitals right now – particularly with regard to vaccine adverse reactions and injuries.
  3. Further division of society by pushing the terrorist agenda – more importantly the DOMESTIC terrorist agenda.
  4. Further psychological manipulation of the public by pushing the fear agenda downa different path... as they attempt to push covid away from the main headlines it’s time to bring new and existing bogeymen into the fore to keep people afraid.

Just some random thoughts here which may or may not be plausible....

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, ink said:

Is this the correct footage?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S2XtbfFVLXaz/

I've just looked at that footage of the bomb going off.

This is important and relevant, I was in the hotel where a terrorist bomb went off in a car in Spain in 2002, the explosion was outside my room and it blew the doors and windows across my room, even though I was on the 7th Floor the place was devastated and the blast was deafening.

There's no way that's a bomb - that's pyrotechnics. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ink said:

Is this the correct footage?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S2XtbfFVLXaz/

Yes, same as the Daily Mail video afaik

Strange they chose this hospital? I initially thought it could be a false flag blamed on anti vaxxers before they

said who the "terrorists" were. So I suppose it's back to the "war on terror" theme.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-hospital-chosen-nationwide-covid-21213031

Liverpool hospital chosen for nationwide Covid vaccine trial for pregnant women

Liverpool Women's Hospital

Edited by Golden Retriever