Cannabis use disorder may be linked to growing number of heart attacks in younger adults 👀

DannyUK

Screenshot_20211113-005026_Facebook.jpg.a66af9f4b23446c9d7af95532c41913d.jpg

New Study Reveals Cannabis Use By Adults 18-44 Could Lead To Higher Risk Of Heart Attack Than Non-Users

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/11/11/cannabis-study-young-adults-heart-attack/%3famp

Cannabis use disorder may be linked to growing number of heart attacks in younger adults

https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11-cannabis-disorder-linked-heart-younger.amp

FB_IMG_1636764654782.jpg.aa141c416ce82615f270ece84d3cffc1.jpg

We ain't scared of a little prick Piers you obnoxious TWAT!

Can you see now cunty chops?

This man isn't just a brain dead idiot, he is an evil cretin of the lowest order.

How or why anyone would take this piece of shit seriously is beyond me.

Hint 

Maybe they're hinting at modified Mary Jane maybe containing harmful chemicals as another eugenics practice to target certain individuals.

Are they preparing to tell us that the Astroworld incident is due to a dodgy half baked batch?

Here's someone who evidently must listen to cunty chops everyday...

Travis Scott Incident - Astroworld 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

New Study Reveals Cannabis Use By Adults 18-44 Could Lead To Higher Risk Of Heart Attack Than Non-Users

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/11/11/cannabis-study-young-adults-heart-attack/%3famp

Cannabis use disorder may be linked to growing number of heart attacks in younger adults

https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11-cannabis-disorder-linked-heart-younger.amp

This man isn't just a brain dead idiot, he is an evil cretin of the lowest order.

Hint 

Maybe they're hinting at modified Mary Jane maybe containing harmful chemicals as another eugenics practice to target certain individuals.

Are they preparing to tell us that the Astroworld incident is due to a dodgy half baked batch?

Do you reckon Piers knows, or is he really just that stupid? 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, Seeker said:

I personally give him more credit.

He is psychological attacking/triggering people and knows damn well he is doing it because he is doing the devil's work and gets off on it.

This much is obvious.

I'd suggest anyone on here viewing this, specifically those within a position to do this - preferably - make up a concoction of anything of their choice, their choosing and don't tell anyone everything that's in it. 

Slap a label on it as being emergency/experimental

Get an injection 💉 and track Piers down and have a camera and say let's see who's afraid of a little prick then cunty chops!?

Oh what was that?

Enter choking sounds upon own vomit, from the drain cleaner 😇

The world would be a better place, just the wrong people are being killed 🙌

As you can see, it's the shit that's not tried and tested and being injected into people, not the little prick Piers and he fucking nose it.

He ain't that dense he is just that much of a parasite already that it would have none to little impact upon him.

ͶATAꙄ takes care of his ͶWO! 👌

Piers doesn't need to be low jacked by parasitic forces like the rest of us. He is a total parasitic force from the ground up, completely head to toe already.

bug_remastered.png.cbd8f6221e3a97ee9bddbb36c9dc5a44.png

This was modelled on a certain someone's Astral Body - The Thing that has already ate his life-force energy - a parasite lurking over his shoulder seeking out little boys to devour!

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Look at them desperately trying to explain away deaths from the clot shot though... srsly are you still not seeing it 😳 They're even blaming heart issues in children on climate change 🙄

FB_IMG_1637028007830.jpg.af005b61fa66185172645d8ad7850c09.jpg

So...

Adults are all dying of heart attacks because of Cannabis and poor diets caused by pandemic stress...

Children are all dying of heart attacks because of climate change and mystery symptoms only children seem to be prevneted with due to COVID 🤔

Oh and by the way, the reason we had less heart attacks during lockdowns than we do right now, is that during the pandemic before everyone was getting vaccinated, it was likey because of less air pollution.

We are now polluting the air more so more people are all of a sudden dying due to heart attacks.

Right got it 👍

Heart attacks declined during lockdowns, reduced pollution likely a key factor

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/heart-attacks-declined-during-lockdowns-reduced-pollution-likely-a-key-factor

Scientists search for cause of mysterious Covid-related inflammation in children

More than 5,200 of the 6.2 million U.S. children diagnosed with Covid have developed MIS-C, or multisystem inflammatory syndrome.

This has nothing to do with the so called "Vaccine" though.

This doesn't mean diagnosed as being vaccinated and then developed these mysterious symptoms 🙄

It means just being recognised as "getting COVID" that doesn't exist and then all of a sudden getting these symptoms after probing their brains everyday and having any number of pricks jab them in the arm... Which is a side effect of COVID not a side effect of being vaccinated. 🤤

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1281847

Edited by DannyUK

• 3 months later...

Heart issues or blood clotting issues have never been a medical problem associated with cannabis. Are these idiots not aware of the fact that there have been seven decades of teenagers, who are now adults, that have smoked cannabis since their teens? Plus, most people who are into cannabis are pretty hip to all this kinda bullsh!t.

They will be throwing all kinds of crap up on the wall to see what sticks.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, Seeker said:

Hes a media virus GCHQ masonic troll...hence the chequer board in his avatar.

Like all the other decepticons, people keep feeding him.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, DannyUK said:

Hint 

Would love 5 minutes with this prime gobshite. A face you'd never tire of slapping.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 11/16/2021 at 3:08 AM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Tell you what isn't good for young hearts - Adderall, and it is prescribed by the bucketful to kids with ADD.

I totally forgot I made this post. I’m only just reading this back 🥱 sorry for all the typos I should take more care, I’m no wordsmith just trying to get the message across.

Definitely. This pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Some people may just feel this is some sort of gimmick to get a point across in this image and not actuality within its most simplistic form. But it is actuality, this is exactly what’s happening and why it’s happening, if people keep this in mind, think about it this way and do even a moments research they will see it is so and that it only makes sense that it’s this way and that so long as it is, things can never change. Things are this way because the world is upside down…

87FFA584-6A3A-4E8C-924D-ED7C5E6C32F7.jpeg.3e20d20b06c892a11b148608014736e2.jpeg

Not all the people involved know or believe this is actually what they’re doing by being complicit in this but it is and it’s their unwillingness to confront that they could even be doing this that’s a problem on one level.

The greater problem are those impacted by the likes of this and their denial to confront there is an actual conspiracy - that dirty word because officially no conspiracies exist - to make sure things are kept this way so long as it benefits these people, so long as people are stuck within this negative feedback loop it will relentlessly feed them, what it is feeding is an illusion of power so nothing will change.
Nothing will change if it’s power over other people that is the thing what is sought after, this cycle will just be perpetuated as it is doing.

The likes of Piers above is someone who lurks over all this and gets off and he gets fed for perpetuating the cycle, so he is going to do all he can to keep people locked in to that perception deception.

If he consciously fully knows the implications of doing this however, I don’t give him that much credit.

People who do this become victims to it themselves chasing a Fantasia.

Just that he knows he is manipulating the truth to push an agenda, that much is definitely the truth and his actions are actually inspiring hatred, even by people who can see this, it makes me want to hate him which means he is doing his job right and he will get a pat on the back and well done by his “superiors”.

His face would fit perfectly well on a punchbag which you would never get tired of hitting.

Those who can’t see this and just hear what the likes of Piers is saying, they’ll help circulate this sentiment in the belief it aids their perception and not see they’re perpetuating a relentless cycle setup to deceive an individual from their own senses.

This is the mind virus 🦠 

They’re pretty much spellbound. That is they’re incapable of thinking anything else outside the cycle of conformity with this relentless cycle maintained by these linguistic magicians, psychologically framing peoples minds. I’m not saying the likes of Piers is exactly one of these, but he is definitely an aid of such, a brown nosed tool, a Mr. Smithers.

This is a good example even if a pretty crap film in my opinion…

Authority 

To me, the ultimate deception in all this and why it’s kept this way and the one thing that would change everything overnight if a majority of people realised this and changed the way they perceived it is, Authority.

People need to change how they view authority and where they believe it comes from.

The perception deception as it exists now is that authority exists outside of themselves, outside the individual and that such is embodied within various or collective institutions working together.

It doesn’t, authority starts and ends with the individual, with who and how they give their authority.

If they do at all or just instead stand their ground and say I’m my own authority I’ll be responsible for myself thank you very much but no thanks. This isn’t an acceptable response in a fascist society and a fascist system and we live under a fascist system where your complicity has to be that of a brown nose of this perpetual system or else you’ll get nowhere and be browbeaten into a rut of one form or another.

This perception deception has been created by having authority literally beaten into them.

If you don’t accept this external authority you’ll be framed for causing perpetuatal war by not submitting.

That’s the overall end goal of this three step plan to change society by three world wars to then create a society of no war, which basically means no one could remove this power base without being accused of being a terrorist which as history has shown us will inevitably lead to war so they need to be stopped etc etc 

The likes of the Catholic Church have helped massively perpetuate this lie by going around the world and killing anyone and everyone who wouldn’t submit to their will. This was then taken over by the US who goes around the world saying you better accept democracy or else we will shoot you!

It’s a con trick and a complete lie.

The US has made itself the instrument of the “Firestarter” of war, of pretty much every conflict around the world since it’s inception. Order out of Chaos or Problem - Reaction - Solution. 

From underground bases/systems that are largely not always perceived on the surface.

If the masses stated that a system no longer has control over them, that system loses its power and it’s unable to act.

It only maintains its power by deceiving the masses that such authority exists outside of themselves.

With this change, people wouldn’t be within this default mode to seek out “what authority tells them” and just doing it because authority tells them. They would actually process the information differently, in an entirely different way and decide if they’re going to suspend their rights or beliefs for a moment based upon certain circumstances that it would actually be the right thing to do or not.

This shift has to happen to change anything.

People have to suspend their beliefs in this current feedback loop in order to actually even see this.

But people are caught up in the relentless cycle…

The only way I can perceive this has happened by those who do it, is by them understanding the laws of nature and our world more than we do and they have used that very system and those understandings against us so this form of order almost appears natural because it is exploiting natural laws that we just aren’t aware of, otherwise this what is happening wouldn’t be possible, they wouldn’t be able to get away with it and people would see it for what it is.

This is how I tried to show it once by putting this video together, I really should upload it to another platform…

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

Edited by DannyUK

As I go about my business I am beginning to notice a lot more ambulances waiting outside of people’s houses. Their propaganda told us that 'thousands will die’ but I never saw the corteges on the road to back up what they were trying to feed us. Now I am seeing a lot more ambulances and wondering whether these jab cabs are the new hearses.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:59 PM, artymoriera said:

I think this guy knows what he is doing, just adding more reasons to fight against people who don't want to be vaccinated.

He operates with the statements like you don't want= you afraid. That is just manipulation. Most of the people I know who refused to be vaccinated didn't operate for the reason, I am afraid. Some of them was using different CBD supplements like d8 gummies against the anxiety, but none of them I can call the panic guy or person with the psychological problems.