Jump to content

What percentage of people you know have taken the Covid injection


Golden Retriever
 Share

What percentage of people you know have taken the Covid injection  

64 members have voted

  1. 1. What percentage of all the people you know have taken 1, 2 or 3 of the Covid injections

    • 90-100%
      20
    • 70-90%
      22
    • 50-70%
      9
    • 30-50%
      4
    • 10-30%
      6
    • less than 10%
      3


Recommended Posts

everybody i know seems to have had the Pfizer one except my sister and my niece,  told my nephew it was a bad idea for him to have it as the chance of side effects was so high since he's young.  he didn't listen,  they all seem ok atm.

 

ive had the az jab, it was a gamble but im ok, not touching the Pfizer booster with a barge pole.  wonder who Pfizer bribed to give az the elbow?

Edited by eddy64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I voted. I have one person in my life who has not had the vaccine, won't have it, and to a large extent, sees through the Convid scam.

 

One person.

 

Without them, this forum, and David Icke's videos, I would be entirely surrounded by people who believe every last aspect of the insane pantomime which has been the last two years.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I voted. I have one person in my life who has not had the vaccine, won't have it, and to a large extent, sees through the Convid scam.

 

One person.

 

Without them, this forum, and David Icke's videos, I would be entirely surrounded by people who believe every last aspect of the insane pantomime which has been the last two years.

 

 

 

Big hugs Ethel. Stay strong x

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They've all gone very quiet so i think pretty much all of them. I don't think they even looked at the 17 points to consider information i gave them last year.

 

But then again they never listened to any of the warnings i gave them about vaccines in general before covid started

 

From the ones who have said something i can report that one lost the use of their arm and their friend now has gullain-barre syndrome, ones toes turned purple, one has been getting MRI scans and treatments for a persistent migraine, one has had trouble with their legs and has been falling over a lot, one got a headache afterwards and one lost their sense of smell. That's just the stuff that people have admitted to me. I also know at least three people who have had emergency surgery in the last year

 

I'm just hoping the younger ones will still be able to conceive

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A healthy 70 year old friend of mine literally dropped down dead in the street of a massive heart attack in June. My very fit 85 year old uncle

died of a burst aneurism of the aorta in August. A friend in her 70's had blood clots on her lungs and another friend in his 60's

has had two aneurisms and has contracted sepsis in hospital. All had been vaccinated.  I don't think it can all be down to coincidence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

A healthy 70 year old friend of mine literally dropped down dead in the street of a massive heart attack in June. My very fit 85 year old uncle

died of a burst aneurism of the aorta in August. A friend in her 70's had blood clots on her lungs and another friend in his 60's

has had two aneurisms and has contracted sepsis in hospital. All had been vaccinated.  I don't think it can all be down to coincidence.

 

Everytime i am out and about in a car i see an active ambulance. Ambulances everywhere at the moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 I don't think they even looked at the 17 points to consider information i gave them last year.

 

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

From the ones who have said something i can report that one lost the use of their arm and their friend now has gullain-barre syndrome, ones toes turned purple, one has been getting MRI scans and treatments for a persistent migraine, one has had trouble with their legs and has been falling over a lot, one got a headache afterwards and one lost their sense of smell. That's just the stuff that people have admitted to me. I also know at least three people who have had emergency surgery in the last year

 

Put these two statements side by side. What do you see?

 

Did the information sheet you gave them suggest that the vaccines would harm them, by any chance?

 

I think you have to entertain the very real possibility that in actual fact they did read the information you gave them. You understand what I'm getting at?

 

Be willing to entertain the very real possibility that identification with the belief that this fake vaccine can harm you is enough to harm you in and of itself.

 

This is not conjecture on my part, it is not pedantry, it is not criticism. it is simple, basic, scientific truth. The 'Nocebo' effect is real, it is the opposite of the 'placebo' effect. Read "You are the Placebo" by Joe Dispenza.

 

I briefly tried what you did. I tried to warn a relative about the dangers of SM-102, and warned about various risks. They more or less ignored me, and I am glad.

 

Imagine how you would feel, if ten years from now you discovered that the so-called "anti-vaxxers" had inadvertently caused the deaths of thousands/millions purely due to a lack of understanding regarding how the power of belief can affect human health. Think about it.

 

 

Edited by Ethel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Think about it.

 

i didn't give that information to all those people i know who have been affected by the jabs

 

anti-vaxxers are not responsible for the harms caused by the spike protein these jabs are sending through these peoples bodies

 

frankly i think its pretty sick to try and imply otherwise

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

anti-vaxxers are not responsible for the harms caused by the spike protein these jabs are sending through these peoples bodies

 

frankly i think its pretty sick to try and imply otherwise

 

If you're so good at research, then research the Placebo and Nocebo effects. What is it David Icke once said about "condemnation without investigation"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

If you're so good at research, then research the Placebo and Nocebo effects. What is it David Icke once said about "condemnation without investigation"?

 

if you want to see the 17 points i gave them you can view them in my pirates republic thread in the 'general' part of the forum

 

there is nothing in there that would cause those problems and some of the afflicted people i have NEVER discussed vaccines with. Your theory is bunk

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but look above at the kind of twisted shit we 'conspiracy theorists' have to deal with

 

constantly we are demonised

 

I am not taking the Convid vaccine. I am not in favour of vaccination full stop. I have my reasons. I don't advocate for the idea of "saving people" because that would suggest powerlessness on their part and a messiah complex on mine.

 

I am not attacking you or trying to cause offense. If I have caused it, I am very sorry. I want to stop this horror show in it's tracks too, I just have a difference of opinion to you as regards to methods.

Edited by Ethel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I am not taking the Convid vaccine. I am not

in favour of vaccination full stop. I have my reasons. I don't advocate for the idea of "saving people" because that would suggest powerlessness on their part and a messiah complex on mine.

 

I am not attacking you or trying to cause offense. If I have caused it, I am very sorry. I want to stop this horror show in it's tracks too, I just have a difference of opinion to you as regards to methods.

 

I have never discussed vaccines with the person with guillan barre syndrome, the person getting the MRI scans for the migraine, the person who lost their sense of smell, the person who is having trouble with their legs or the person who got the headache

 

I shared the 17 points with the person who lost the use of their arm and the person whos toes went purple. I shared it with others who i believe all then went out and got the jabs anyway and i hope they have not damaged themselves

 

The toes turning purple has been associated with covid symptoms so if they created that effect themselves through their mind then it wasn't from anything they read that i gave them and the person whose arm stopped working.....it was their JABBED arm

 

Those people are all legit vax damaged.....its not a 'placebo' effect. The jabs are harmful to health

 

as for 'saving people' you are damn right i will always warn people if i see a danger coming. Whether they listen or not is another matter

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2021 at 4:15 PM, Golden Retriever said:

This forum has almost 7,000 members, but only 10 have voted!

 

Come on now. Help me out with my research

7k? That's a bit disappointing I thought there were 3 or 4 times that many.

 

 

"Gaia Online

This is arguably the largest online forum at the moment, with a massive online community of over 23 million registered users. So many may ask what the niche or area of discussion is. Well, the main subject under discussion here centers mostly on gaming and anime."

 

 

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good qu, and I don't actually know very many people who have had it. But I did cut off contact with anyone I didn't have a need to be in contact with who believed and supported this crisis. 

 

Of the few that I know who have had it. Half have had severe reactions. I.e blood clots...the others nothing at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I work in lots of houses and meet people from all walks of life. I talk to many people in my job and never ever ask but you just don't have to ask some things to know the answer.

Many things can tell you all you need to know and although we've all been brainwashed since school into believing stereotyping is a bad thing it can be a useful tool.....

 

1) BBC news is blaring in the background on the TV

2) Masks are hanging up in the kitchen

3) BLM/LGBT/NHS or Climate change banners in the window

4) Photos of the royal family hanging up in the living room

 

If all else fails then the "I've just had my jab" sticker on their chest normally gives the game away.

 

Anyway, the odds are not good. The figures are 100% not what the MSM are portraying though(obviously) and there's many that are anti out there. It is not race, weight, age or gender specific either. 

 

It appears critical thinking favours no one!

 

ps...this includes family members.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone I know aside from one has taken it, but one of them only had one dose before changing their mind on it. (I'm surprised he didn't catch on it was best to leave alone beforehand, listens to icke videos and knew things are going a certain way)

 

My mother has just had the booster and told me she was going beforehand, you can imagine the anxiety as to if I'd seen the last of her - so far so good though but early days isn't it. . I don't know of anybody with serious side effects unless you count someone who seems run down in every way possible all the time, tired weak and with stomach problems - but you have to know he was one of those who constantly tell anyone he can catch about every little problem before the jabs anyway.

 

The one person who hasn't is the last sort you'd think would ignore the telly, quite gullible but also christian therefore relates this to the mark of the beast. She'll never take it voluntarily

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Towards end of UK summer we were invited to a family bbq. Everyone vaxxed (22 there including four of us) two banging on about how they will continue wearing masks no matter what, the two concerned didn’t surprise me!

 

Myself, my wife and our two kids left the bbq the earliest. Not because of any animosity but because we were so worried about the way our closest family members have been sucked into this, and were tired of listening to them repeating everything they had heard on LBC, in the car on the way to the bbq. Alarming really. I can understand the more elderly members believing the BBC as there was a time (many, many years ago) I suppose they could be partially trusted……or at least did not lie so blatantly as they do nowadays. The younger members (65 yrs and under) have NO EXCUSE…….we will see I suppose. What I have noticed is how for everything extreme that is brought in as an excuse to stop the ‘virus’ hmmm hmmm spreading these people are now making excuses for the government doing it! I shake my head in dis-belief but I am sure others have noticed this as well. 😳

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...