Fairy tales, the Holy Grail & the World

RobSS

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The Integration of the Anima

With the attainment of this goal it becomes possible to disengage the ego from all its entanglements with collectivity and the collective unconscious. Through this process the anima forfeits the daemonic power of an autonomous complex; she can no longer exercise the power of possession, since she is depotentiated. She is no longer the guardian of treasures unknown; no longer Kundry, daemonic Messenger of the Grail, half divine and half animal; no longer is the soul to be called “Mistress,” but a psychological function of an intuitive nature, akin to what the primitives mean when they say, “He has gone into the forest to talk with the spirits” or “My snake spoke with me” or, in the mythological language of infancy, “A little bird told me.” [“The Mana-Personality,” CW 7, par. 374.]

Good find. I agree about "Kundry" ultimately becoming redundant and intuition filling the space that's left, but I don't think it will be a return to the reptilian speaking influencing intuition, but instead, something of a Divine origin.