Fairy tales, the Holy Grail & the World

RobSS

Just now, Macnamara said:

no it's pinning down the form of dualism

you gave me more information which helped clarify and i said 'ok' that is 'mitigated dualism' (not absolute dualism in that you don't believe that good and evil are coeternal)

Yes, but we're still agreeing that good and evil are not equal to each other! lol

Just now, RobSS said:

Yes, but we're still agreeing that good and evil are not equal to each other! lol

I didn't express an opinion on that

At the moment the jury is out on humanity. There's what i hope for humanity and then there's what humanity actually does. I hope the two end up aligning but i've been beating this drum for a longtime and i still see a lot of general shittyness from people

Everyone is talking about defeating the lockdowns or defeating the nwo but the problem is much deeper than that

many people are simply shitty people. So people have things the wrong way around. Defeating lockdowns or defeating the cabal does not automatically make people unshitty

Its the other way around. People NOT being shitty is what defeats the nwo. Thats what has to come first

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I didn't express an opinion on that

At the moment the jury is out on humanity. There's what i hope for humanity and then there's what humanity actually does. I hope the two end up aligning but i've been beating this drum for a longtime and i still see a lot of general shittyness from people

When you wrote, "ok so 'mitigated dualism'" - that to me looked like you were expressing an opinion, but if you're unsure, fine!

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

When you wrote, "ok so 'mitigated dualism'" - that to me looked like you were expressing an opinion, but if you're unsure, fine!

What i'm hoping is that the human oversoul is going to do something to ensure the survival of humanity because on our current trajectory things aren't looking good

Of course the transhumanist occultists would just say that their plans are 'evolution' but if that is the case then why do i feel repelled by it?

Edited by Macnamara

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What i'm hoping is that the human oversoul is going to do something to ensure the survival of humanity because on our current trajectory things aren't looking good

Of course the transhumanist occultists would just say that their plans are 'evolution' but if that is the case then why do i feel repelled by it?

I don't believe the end of humanity is coming. We're going through a transitional period and people will have the choice to either go with the Artificial Intelligence occultists' agenda, or they can chose to retain their humanity. It doesn't look like it's going to be easy, which is why I started this thread.

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't believe the end of humanity is coming. We're going through a transitional period and people will have the choice to either go with the Artificial Intelligence occultists' agenda, or they can chose to retain their humanity. It doesn't look like it's going to be easy, which is why I started this thread.

what makes you believe that they intend to allow a parallel society to their smart grid?

I know that in some literature like huxley's 'a brave new world' there are people still living outside civilisation in the wilds but that was because at that time huxley could not conceive of a world where the entire planet is bathed in 5G soup from satellites and where robots, autonomous vehicles and drones would be able to patrol and police all regions of the earth

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what makes you believe that they intend to allow a parallel society to their smart grid?

I know that in some literature like huxley's 'a brave new world' there are people still living outside civilisation in the wilds but that was because at that time huxley could not conceive of a world where the entire planet is bathed in 5G soup from satellites and where robots, autonomous vehicles and drones would be able to patrol and police all regions of the earth

They want us to have a parallel society, if only to satisfy their curiosity in finding out what really makes us tick.  They're squeezing us, taking away all the bits of civilisation we've helped them build, bit by bit, to see how creative we can be. If we fail, then the reptilians will want to draw as many humans as possible into their AI vortex of soul disintegration.

These other dimensional beings were sent by God to protect and guide humanity, to be a servant of humanity. Jealous of our special relationship with God, they despise us, but they're still interested in wanting to know what makes us tick, and hopefully, in that we have an Ace card.

If the reptilians weren't playing this game with us, they could've destroyed us a long time ago.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

They want us to have a parallel society, if only to satisfy their curiosity in finding out what really makes us tick.  They're squeezing us, taking away all the bits of civilisation we've helped them build, bit by bit, to see how creative we can be. If we fail, then the reptilians will want to draw as many humans as possible into their AI vortex of soul disintegration.

These other dimensional beings were sent by God to protect and guide humanity, to be a servant of humanity. Jealous of our special relationship with God, they despise us, but they're still interested in wanting to know what makes us tick, and hopefully, in that we have an Ace card.

If the reptilians weren't playing this game with us, they could've destroyed us a long time ago.

I don't agree that they intend to allow people and opt-out

I think we either have to win this thing or we lose BAD

Just now, Macnamara said:

I don't agree that they intend to allow people and opt-out

I think we either have to win this thing or we lose BAD

That's more or less what I wrote to what you just replied to. You replied incredibly quickly. You  missed the point I made that you have just made. 

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

That's more or less what I wrote to what you just replied to. You replied incredibly quickly. You  missed the point I made that you have just made.

when i say 'win' i don't even see a real win because as i said it needs people to change first and then the world changes

so even if we stop the lockdowns and the jab roll outs we still don't 'win' because the world is still messed up

A real win would be for people to really start re-assessing how they engage with this reality. A loss would be for the cabal to jab the masses to death whilst incarcerating the refusers.

Of course there is a middle option too where neither side 'wins' and everything just collapses into chaos and mayhem

A real win would be for people to really start re-assessing how they engage with this reality.

That's exactly what the opening post in this tread is about.

A loss would be for the cabal to jab the masses to death whilst incarcerating the refusers.

Yes, as I wrote above, if we fail, then the reptilians will want to draw as many humans as possible into their artificial intelligence vortex of soul disintegration.

Of course there is a middle option too where neither side 'wins' and everything just collapses into chaos and mayhem

What you say can't be ruled out because we haven't done this before.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 3:06 PM, RobSS said:

I was never tempted by Kundry, who is very similar to Eve who, in the book of genesis, took the fruit from the Serpent, and neither was I tempted with sex with the maidens, but I was in the castle, and while I was there, i took advantage of all the dope that was on offer, and I enjoyed the decadence and luxury of sensuality

one view of kundry could be that she represents ANYTHING that pulls you away from the grail quest

Perhaps Mary J was initially assisting you on your journey towards individuation but if she became a safety blanket for you and a way of forgetting and shutting yourself off from LIFE which contains many of the painful lessons that will carry you along the path then she WAS your kundry

Mary J is an old pal of mine and we sometimes bump into each other and usually have a good laugh and she often shares some interesting perspectives on things but she is not a crutch or a feature in my life. She's more of an ally

For someone else kundry might be their workaholism or their obsession with money or their own petty mindedness. Each can tie a person down into stasis. Yours for a while was dope which you wrapped yourself up in like cotton wool. Maybe tomorrow kundry will take another form

Edited by Macnamara

one view of kundry could be that she represents ANYTHING that pulls you away from the grail quest

Perhaps Mary J was initially assisting you on your journey towards individuation but if she became a safety blanket for you and a way of forgetting and shutting yourself off from LIFE which contains many of the painful lessons that will carry you along the path then she WAS your kundry

Mary J is an old pal of mine and we sometimes bump into each other and usually have a good laugh and she often shares some interesting perspectives on things but she is not a crutch in my life. She's more of an ally

For someone else kundry might be their workaholism or their obsession with money or their own petty mindedness. Each can tie a person down into stasis. Yours for a while was dope which you wrapped yourself up in like cotton wool. Maybe tomorrow kundry will take another form

I'm replying to your other post, but just noticed you posted this. Who is Mary J?

Now back to replying to your other post..

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Mary J is who you spent all that time with in the castle. She wrapped you in her smoky tendrils

Why do you refer to her as Mary J? Is she a figurative person, or is she someone you actually know? Can you explain in more detail about her?

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

are you sure that you're a pal of mary's?!!!

If you're referring to Kundry (I don't fully understand your reference to Mary J), to be honest, I'd say that her curse is still having some influence, but not as much as in the past. Over time, it appears to have a diminishing effect. The irony is that the curse is self-inflicted, so it's a question of taking responsibility for reality, and not trying to blame external things or persons.

12 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If you're referring to Kundry (I don't fully understand your reference to Mary J), to be honest, I'd say that her curse is still having some influence, but not as much as in the past. Over time, it appears to have a diminishing effect. The irony is that the curse is self-inflicted, so it's a question of taking responsibility for reality, and not trying to blame external things or persons.

well its difficult to know if mary was a curse or a blessing on you because without a rob-clone who we could put into an identical, parallel reality who never spent time with mary and didn't languish in the castle of temptation, against which we could measure your own experiences, we will never know to what extent she was a positive or negative effect on your life.

For this reason its expedient to not indulge in musings on the matter and instead to seek to look forward instead. If we instead look on what we might otherwise view as personal failings as simply learning experiences that are part of lifes tapestry then we won't lose any psychic power to it and instead can take a positive away from the situation which we may then use in a beneficial way moving forward

Edited by Macnamara

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well its difficult to know if mary was a curse or a blessing on you because without a rob-clone who we could put into an identical, parallel reality who never spent time with mary and didn't languish in the castle of temptation, against which we could measure your own experiences, we will never know to what extent she was a positive or negative effect on your life.

For this reason its expedient to not indulge in musings on the matter and instead to seek to look forward instead. If we instead look on what we might otherwise view as personal failings as simply learning experiences that are part of lifes tapestry then we won't lose any psychic power to it and instead can take a positive away from the situation which we may then use in a beneficial way moving forward

That's how I've come to understand things. She's both a curse and blessing, but focus on the blessing side of things is best.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you may have got your fingers burned but now you move forward with greater insight so now she becomes an ally

Just had time, at last, to look up "Mary J" and came across explanations in the urban dictionary, so one lives and learns. Being in London, it's not slang I've ever come across. When I referred to "Kundry", I was referring to Kundry, both as a mythological archetype in her own right, and a as a personification of all the temptations life sets before us to ensnare us in an illusory, sensual womb-like reality, in order to keep us from our destiny in exiting the matrix, and rising into a higher state of consciousness. As a mythological archetype, she's fascinating because of her history as the Wandering Jew, who mocked Jesus on the cross. 

Robin Holloway, an academic, wrote an article explaining the relationships between Adam and Amfortas (the wounded Grail king), Jesus and Parsifal, and Eve and Kundry:

Experiencing Music and Imagery in 'Parsifal'

In a letter to [King] Ludwig II (September 7, 1865), Wagner emphasised the connection between Parsifal and the Christian myth of the Fall, as described in the Bible. In answer to the king's question, 'why does it take Kundry's kiss to convert our hero?', Wagner replied with an appeal to the mythology of paradise, the serpent and the tree of knowledge: 'After all, you know the serpent in paradise, and its beguiling promise: "Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil". Adam and Eve became "knowing". They became "conscious of sin". The human race had to atone for that consciousness by suffering shame and misery, until redeemed by Christ, who took upon himself the sins of the world.

In Kundry's kiss — that 'archetypal miss' as Wagner once described her ... - we find a re-enactment of Eve's seduction of Adam, and in Amfortas's fall from grace - Adam's original sin.

Kundry is, as it were, the Serpent of paradise. Just as Eve promised to Adam: 'Ye shall be as gods', so we find Kundry saying to Parsifal: "The full embrace of my loving will surely raise you to godhead." 

Original sin is therefore of an erotic sexual nature. Christ's act of redemption, in the context of Amfortas and Kundry, corresponds to Parsifal's act of salvation. Wagner's formula for this, in his letter to the king, reads:

Adam and Eve -> Christ
Amfortas and Kundry -> Parsifal

As a result of Kundry's kiss, Parsifal gains an awareness of sin that grants him entry to the race of those who 'know good and evil'. He who has not yet eaten of the fruit of the tree of knowledge knows nothing of good and evil, until kissed by Kundry.

Anyhow, it probably didn't need clarification. In an earlier post, you wrote, "Maybe tomorrow kundry will take another form". Of course, it's just that marijuana is one thing that allowed my my mind to contemplate concepts my intellectual mind may have prevented me from examining, had I not used marijuana.

I didn't experiment with heavier drugs, and I don't drink alcoholic drinks. During the discussion earlier, I guessed you were referring to marijuana, but time prevented me from looking up the slang term, until just now.

Edited by RobSS

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 5:51 AM, RobSS said:

When I referred to "Kundry", I was referring to Kundry, both as a mythological archetype in her own right, and a as a personification of all the temptations life sets before us to ensnare us in an illusory, sensual womb-like reality, in order to keep us from our destiny in exiting the matrix, and rising into a higher state of consciousness. 

The Integration of the Anima

With the attainment of this goal it becomes possible to disengage the ego from all its entanglements with collectivity and the collective unconscious. Through this process the anima forfeits the daemonic power of an autonomous complex; she can no longer exercise the power of possession, since she is depotentiated. She is no longer the guardian of treasures unknown; no longer Kundry, daemonic Messenger of the Grail, half divine and half animal; no longer is the soul to be called “Mistress,” but a psychological function of an intuitive nature, akin to what the primitives mean when they say, “He has gone into the forest to talk with the spirits” or “My snake spoke with me” or, in the mythological language of infancy, “A little bird told me.” [“The Mana-Personality,” CW 7, par. 374.]