Jump to content

Fairy tales, the Holy Grail & the World


RobSS

Recommended Posts

This post covers topics that could span several sections of the forum, so I thought I'd post here in General. Following are excerpts from the writings of O.E. Bernhardt (1875-1941), a German, Christian mystic. With this subject, I'm just dipping my toe in the water, so I'm not intending to get too deep into this at present. This introduction of these ideas here are simply experimental:
 

Quote

Fairy tales

 

The offering of the 'fruit', emanating from the woman, was the woman's becoming conscious of the effect of her charms upon man, and their intentional exploitation. But the taking and eating by the man was his response to it with the awakening urge to draw the attention of woman only to himself by beginning to make himself desirable through accumulating treasures and appropriating various things of value.

 

With this began the cultivation of the intellect, with its accompanying manifestations of greed, falsehood and oppression, to which men finally subjected themselves completely, thus of their own free will making themselves slaves of their instrument.

 

But with the intellect as ruler it inevitably followed that, in accordance with its very nature, they also chained themselves firmly to time and space, thereby losing the ability to grasp or experience anything above time and space, such as everything spiritual and ethereal.

 

This was the complete severance from the real Paradise and from the Ethereal World, which they brought upon themselves; for it was now inevitable that with the horizon of their ability to comprehend firmly bound to earthly matters through the intellect, and thus narrowly limited, they could no longer "understand" all that is ethereal, which does not know the earthly concept either of time or of space.

 

Thus the experiences and visions of the intuitively-perceptive men, as well as the misunderstood traditions, became "fairy tales" to the intellectual men. The ever-increasing number of materialists, that is, those who are only able to acknowledge coarse matter bound to earthly time and space, finally ridiculed the idealists to whom, through their much deeper and more expansive inner life, the way to the Ethereal World was not yet quite barred; they called them dreamers, if not fools or even impostors.

 

All this was a long-lasting period of development, comprising millions of years.

 

But now at last we are very near the hour when the next great epoch in Creation sets in, which is unconditional upward-swinging, and brings what the first epoch with the coming into existence of man should already have brought: the birth of the spiritualised complete man! Of the man who has a furthering and ennobling effect on the whole of Gross Material Creation, which is the real purpose of man on earth.

 

Then there will be no more room for the oppressive materialist, chained solely to earthly conceptions of time and space. He will be a stranger in every country, homeless. He will wither away and perish like chaff that separates from the wheat. Take care that in this separation you are not found too light!

 

-

 

The Holy Grail

 

Parsifal is a great promise. The defects and errors which the poets have added to the legends through their too earthly way of thinking distort the true essence of this figure. Parsifal is identical with the Son of Man, Whose coming the Son of God Himself proclaimed.

 

As a Divine Messenger with His spiritual sight blindfolded, He will have to go through the most bitter hardships on earth, outwardly a man among men.

 

After a certain time, when His spiritual sight is restored, He will inevitably recognise His origin and therewith Himself, as well as clearly realising His mission. This mission will also bring redemption to those who are seriously seeking, and goes hand in hand with a stern judgment.

 

[...]

 

The ethereal part within the World of Matter is what men call the beyond, thus what lies beyond their earthly or physical capacity to see. Both, however, belong to the Work of Creation and are not eternal with regard to their form, but subject to change for the purpose of renewal and regeneration. At the summit of the eternal Sphere of Spiritual Substantiality stands the Castle of the Grail, spiritually visible and tangible, because it is still of the same species of spiritual substantiality. This Castle of the Grail contains a Sanctuary which lies on the outermost border adjacent to the Divine Sphere, and is thus of still finer consistency than the rest of spiritual substantiality. In this Sanctuary, as a pledge of the eternal Goodness of God the Father, as a symbol of His Purest Divine Love, and the point from which Divine Power issues, stands the Holy Grail!

 

This is a chalice in which it bubbles and surges unceasingly like red blood without overflowing. Enveloped as it is in the most Luminous Light, it is granted only to the purest of all spirits in the Realm of Spiritual Substantiality to look into this Light! These are the Guardians of the Holy Grail!

 

-

 

The world

 

If now from some part of the great Creation in dire distress, suffering and ardent appeals rise to the Creator, then a Servant of the Vessel is sent forth as a bearer of this Love to intervene helpingly in the spiritual need. What floats merely as a myth and a legend in the Work of Creation then enters Creation as a living reality.

 

Such missions, however, do not often occur. Each time they are accompanied by incisive changes and great upheavals. Those who are thus sent bring Light and Truth to the erring, Peace to the despairing; with their message they stretch forth their hands to all who seek, offering them new courage and new strength, and guiding them through all Darkness up to the Light. They come only for those who long for help from the Light, but not for the scoffers and the self-righteous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the introduction to the above post, I mentioned not being ready or qualified to dive straight into the deep end of the subject matter. The Holy Grail, Arthurian legend, the Holy Spear and the Waste Land, etc., are really huge topics because they underpin not only society here in the West, but also consciousness and reality itself. However, I do feel comfortable exploring shallower aspects, which means taking a different line of thought to otherwise.

 

In the arts and in theology, the collective soul of humanity is symbolised as Wisdom, a Woman. As humanity collectively evolves, this Woman evolves too. The 1986 film, Labyrinth, IMO, portrays her well as Sarah Williams (Jennifer Connelly), as she confronts the master magician and king of the goblins, Jareth, (David Bowie), towards the end of the film: 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

@RobSS Remember the good old days.... I do..... smoking hash and musing on the world from above....I was in heaven.

 

It broke my heart when you quit weed Rob.... It suited you..... It was like we had a shared dimension and understood each other perfectly..... that's the magic of the herb... it creates a mind portal.

 

 

Yes, I smoked a great deal of weed between 2002 and 2012 I think of those years as the years that i spent in Klingler's castle. I think you're vaguely familiar with Wagner's Parsifal, but for those not familiar, Klingsor is a personification of the devil who uses an archetypal woman called Kundry  (his mind controlled slave), and pretty young maidens to lure men into sin and corruption. His castle is like harem that's not just filled with lovely women but every enticement of fleshly desire imaginable. Klingsor castrated himself in order to became knowledgeable of the darkest black arts.

 

I was never tempted by Kundry, who is very similar to Eve who, in the book of genesis, took the fruit from the Serpent, and neither was I tempted with sex with the maidens, but I was in the castle, and while I was there, i took advantage of all the dope that was on offer, and I enjoyed the decadence and luxury of sensuality - it was a cave of wonders - but I was also aware that it was the black magician, Klingsor, who was behind all that sensuality and fleshly desire, and his relationship with Kundry (the Fallen Woman, the 'flower of hell', aka as the Wandering Jew). Even though I got very doped up, I also used my time there wisely to learn that Klingsor got his magical powers from the Holy Spear that he stole from the Grail Castle., As he ran off with that Spear back to his dark kingdom in the heathen valley, he wounded the Guardian of the Grail in his side causing a wound in his groin that will not heal. As a result, his kingdom increasingly becomes a spiritual Waste Land. 

 

Only the weapon that caused the wound can heal it, so pure men go off in search of the lost weapon with the good and noble intention of finding it so that they can heal the king, but as they approach the place of fleshly delights, and smokey, drug induced sensuality, Klingsor lies in wait to corrupt them, using Kundry, his mind controlled slave. She's the one who has inspired the empire of MTV and illuminati pop music.

 

Klingsor's plan is to lure all the Knights of the Grail into his matrix of Artificial Intelligence, counterfeit reality, kingdom of fleshly delights and pleasures, so that no pure men are left on earth to guard the Holy Grail. If all the knights become corrupted, then the whole of our world comes under Klingsor's magic spell, and he becomes king of the Grail himself.

 

That's the problem with our would - men are being seduced by science and material reality, and forgetting the spiritual realms, which is the source of all true art and creativity. This is happening to such an extent that Klingsor's cabal now almost controls every political government on earth. The wounded ruler who presides over our country has become weak, and can barely continue to serve the Grail, and to serve his country. It's becoming too painful for him to even behold the Grail because he sees everyone around him being seduced by the cabal and the Great Reset. Beholding the Holy Grail only makes his painful wound worse. 

 

When I learned of the dire straights that the wounded king of the Grail is in, I fled from Klingsor's promise of salvation in drugs, sensual pleasures and forgetfulness, but as I gave up drugs, and the pleasures of the flesh, I realised that I'd forgotten what it is to be a spiritual human, a situation that left me exposed and very vulnerable. As I turned and began to exit Klingsor's domain, Kundry flew into a terrific rage and pleaded with me not to leave her. She said she could make me into a god, but when she saw I was determined to leave, she uttered her curse:

 

Help! Help! Over here! Stop the intruder!

Here! Block his way! Block his path!

Should you escape from here,

and should you travel all the roads of the world,

the way, the one you seek,

that path you will never find;

the path and way that leads you away from me,

I curse you from it now!

Stray! Stray! My faithful one.

 

When Kundry saw that I was still determined to leave, she fell back on her last option and called upon the black magician, Klingsor, who is her master. Klingsor called me a fool and said that I would die by my master's Spear. With that he threw the Spear that once wounded the guardian of the Grail, at me, but it I grasped it my hand. I made a sign of the cross with it. I told Klingsor that that sign banishes his magic. The weapon that he used to wound the Grail king, would now heal that wound, and that it would bring his kingdom to ruin. As I turned away, Kundry fell screaming to the ground, there was a big earthquake, and Klinsor's tower collapsed.

 

Even though it's been many years since my experience of those delights, and the wonderful feeling of security and safety inside a 'womb' of comfort, I still get voices calling me back into the place that I left, but I mustn't turn round. I must continue to search for the king with the wound that will not heal. 

 

So that's my story of the dope - the dope and Kundry's kiss - which I rejected, but which also helped open my eyes!

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

  

 

Yes, I smoked a great deal of weed between 2002 and 2012 I think of those years as the years that i spent in Klingler's castle. I think you're vaguely familiar with Wagner's Parsifal, but for those not familiar, Klingsor is a personification of the devil who uses an archetypal woman called Kundry  (his mind controlled slave), and pretty young maidens to lure men into sin and corruption. His castle is like harem that's not just filled with lovely women but every enticement of fleshly desire imaginable. Klingsor castrated himself in order to became knowledgeable of the darkest black arts.

 

I was never tempted by Kundry, who is very similar to Eve who, in the book of genesis, took the fruit from the Serpent, and neither was I tempted with sex with the maidens, but I was in the castle, and while I was there, i took advantage of all the dope that was on offer, and I enjoyed the decadence and luxury of sensuality - it was a cave of wonders - but I was also aware that it was the black magician, Klingsor, who was behind all that sensuality and fleshly desire, and his relationship with Kundry (the Fallen Woman, the 'flower of hell', aka as the Wandering Jew). Even though I got very doped up, I also used my time there wisely to learn that Klingsor got his magical powers from the Holy Spear that he stole from the Grail Castle., As he ran off with that Spear back to his dark kingdom in the heathen valley, he wounded the Guardian of the Grail in his side causing a wound in his groin that will not heal. As a result, his kingdom increasingly becomes a spiritual Waste Land. 

 

Only the weapon that caused the wound can heal it, so pure men go off in search of the lost weapon with the good and noble intention of finding it so that they can heal the king, but as they approach the place of fleshly delights, and smokey, drug induced sensuality, Klingsor lies in wait to corrupt them, using Kundry, his mind controlled slave. She's the one who has inspired the empire of MTV and illuminati pop music.

 

Klingsor's plan is to lure all the Knights of the Grail into his matrix of Artificial Intelligence, counterfeit reality, kingdom of fleshly delights and pleasures, so that no pure men are left on earth to guard the Holy Grail. If all the knights become corrupted, then the whole of our world comes under Klingsor's magic spell, and he becomes king of the Grail himself.

 

That's the problem with our would - men are being seduced by science and material reality, and forgetting the spiritual realms, which is the source of all true art and creativity. This is happening to such an extent that Klingsor's cabal now almost controls every political government on earth. The wounded ruler who presides over our country has become weak, and can barely continue to serve the Grail, and to serve his country. It's becoming too painful for him to even behold the Grail because he sees everyone around him being seduced by the cabal and the Great Reset. Beholding the Holy Grail only makes his painful wound worse. 

 

When I learned of the dire straights that the wounded king of the Grail is in, I fled from Klingsor's promise of salvation in drugs, sensual pleasures and forgetfulness, but as I gave up drugs, and the pleasures of the flesh, I realised that I'd forgotten what it is to be a spiritual human, a situation that left me exposed and very vulnerable. As I turned and began to exit Klingsor's domain, Kundry flew into a terrific rage and pleaded with me not to leave her. She said she could make me into a god, but when she saw I was determined to leave, she uttered her curse:

 

Help! Help! Over here! Stop the intruder!

Here! Block his way! Block his path!

Should you escape from here,

and should you travel all the roads of the world,

the way, the one you seek,

that path you will never find;

the path and way that leads you away from me,

I curse you from it now!

Stray! Stray! My faithful one.

 

When Kundry saw that I was still determined to leave, she fell back on her last option and called upon the black magician, Klingsor, who is her master. Klingsor called me a fool and said that I would die by my master's Spear. With that he threw the Spear that once wounded the guardian of the Grail, at me, but it I grasped it my hand. I made a sign of the cross with it. I told Klingsor that that sign banishes his magic. The weapon that he used to wound the Grail king, would now heal that wound, and that it would bring his kingdom to ruin. As I turned away, Kundry fell screaming to the ground, there was a big earthquake, and Klinsor's tower collapsed.

 

Even though it's been many years since my experience of those delights, and the wonderful feeling of security and safety inside a 'womb' of comfort, I still get voices calling me back into the place that I left, but I mustn't turn round. I must continue to search for the king with the wound that will not heal. 

 

So that's my story of the dope - the dope and Kundry's kiss - which I rejected, but which also helped open my eyes!

 

 

 

 

All said and done it's a wonderful medicine and possibly the oldest we have. You just have to find your strain.  One mans medicine is another mans poison so we must find our own groove in it all and one glove defiantly doesn't fit all.

I would say just find the strain that fits your needs and NEVER give up on possibly one of the oldest remedies the earth can provide.

 

There are people who are severely allergic to nuts (one of the most nutritious foods known to man). That doesn't mean they can never eat nuts. It just means that the body they are in has became confused and thinks it's under attack from something that will only provide goodness. If they retrain the brain and immune system to respond correctly by micro dosing then they can also enjoy the befits the nuts can offer.

 

All plants in nature contain good and "bad" parts. Different cannabinoids effect different humans in different ways.

The same given plant in nature could make someone with an hyper active tendency to chill whilst having the exact opposite effect on someone who is naturally chilled in everyday life. We are all unique and that is exactly why modern day meds NEVER work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

 

 

All said and done it's a wonderful medicine and possibly the oldest we have. You just have to find your strain.  One mans medicine is another mans poison so we must find our own groove in it all and one glove defiantly doesn't fit all.

I would say just find the strain that fits your needs and NEVER give up on possibly one of the oldest remedies the earth can provide.

 

There are people who are severely allergic to nuts (one of the most nutritious foods known to man). That doesn't mean they can never eat nuts. It just means that the body they are in has became confused and thinks it's under attack from something that will only provide goodness. If they retrain the brain and immune system to respond correctly by micro dosing then they can also enjoy the befits the nuts can offer.

 

All plants in nature contain good and "bad" parts. Different cannabinoids effect different humans in different ways.

The same given plant in nature could make someone with an hyper active tendency to chill whilst having the exact opposite effect on someone who is naturally chilled in everyday life. We are all unique and that is exactly why modern day meds NEVER work!

 

I completely concur, which is why at the end of the post, I noted that the marijuana and the Wandering Jew woman were part of my awakening. It looks like a paradox - the poison that laid us low could also be the same poison that could be part of the remedy. I use the word "could" because like you say, we're all different, and we have to find what works for us on an individual basis.

 

If anyone wants to smoke cannabis, smoke it, respect it and listen to your inner voice and see where the experimenting takes you. I smoked a hell of a lot of it over 10 years, I smoked about the limit of what my body would take, but it didn't kill me. If I'd have ignored my inner voice, though, I think it probably would've killed me, and if not mortally, it would've killed my soul, and I would've come under the power of the dark magician, Klingsor. That's why it must be respected and why it's important to listen to one's soul.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

15 minutes ago, novymir said:

There's nothing to learn in this thing(it is not "reality") except what would result if it were possible to leave Reality.

One either serves Truth, or the not that...Truth and Realty are One. And Only One.

One cannot "get lost in Reality", that's a rather absurd idea.

One could momentarily experience being "lost" in a deceptive dream though...til they start to wake up...

 

The Matrix is the same as Klingsor's castle and magic wonder garden.

 

Neo takes the red pill and goes into matrix, which is a delusion. The world that he's already in is also a delusion. In order to break the delusion, we have to learn from both realities, otherwise we will get stuck in either one or the other, which is why the Matrix trilogy doesn't have a satisfactory ending.

 

The Matrix resembles Lewis Carroll's rabbit hole, in Alice in Wonderland. Like the Matrix, the rabbit hole is a dream world, but it's not the real world. Alice only discovers the real world when she wakes up after discovering that the dream world, the rabbit hole or Matrix, is just a pack of cards, and when she realises that, she wakes up!

 

'Hold your tongue!' said the Queen, turning purple.

'I won't!' said Alice.

 

'Off with her head!' the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.

 

'Who cares for you?' said Alice, (she had grown to her full size by this time.) 'You're nothing but a pack of cards!'

 

At this the whole pack rose up into the air, and came flying down upon her: she gave a little scream, half of fright and half of anger, and tried to beat them off, and found herself lying on the bank, with her head in the lap of her sister, who was gently brushing away some dead leaves that had fluttered down from the trees upon her face.

 

'Wake up, Alice dear!' said her sister; 'Why, what a long sleep you've had!'

 

Untitled-1.jpg.57b0a0b9cec809b891e77fb09e30ee0f.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's not really a contrast. They never really left the matrix, they were just accessing another layer. They couldn't tell everything in the story, after all, it's "hollywood" right? . But, The Spirit of Truth will use those that are open to it, as will the ego... the ego tries to copy/mimic The Spirit... but it can't even come close to The Real. That's why I  can say the things I say without worry...the ego is baffled by Truth...

It's ALL IN THE MIND.   All of this....and all of that...

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, novymir said:

 

Okay, whatever works for you.

I like to keep it simple.

 

 

It's actually simpler to take both pills and let one cancel the other, but if you're not ready for that, take the blue pill, or if you prefer, take the red pill. It's your choice and you have make your own mind up. If you take the red pill, I wish yo well and hope you find your way out. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Depends whose scriptures we're talking about,

 

I was referring to the Bible.

 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

but I'm sure the Wachowski's know about what is planned for humanity.

 

 

It's not part of God's plan.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

It's actually simpler to take both pills and let one cancel the other, but if you're not ready for that, take the blue pill, or if you prefer, take the red pill. It's your choice and you have make your own mind up. If you take the red pill, I wish yo well and hope you find your way out. 

 

I chose Truth. End of. I could care less about fantasies at this point.

 

Ready?

I'm already gone...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, novymir said:

I chose Truth. End of. I could care less about fantasies at this point.

 

Ready?

I'm already gone...

 

If you're already gone, why are you still here? I choose truth to, but I'm still happy to learn from both realities, otherwise, why are we on this forum? I'm here to learn how humanity is being controlled. Only the truth will set us free.

 

“The best slave is the one who thinks he is free.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

If you're already gone, why are you still here? I choose truth to, but I'm still happy to learn from both realities, otherwise, why are we on this forum? I'm here to learn how humanity is being controlled. Only the truth will set us free.

 

“The best slave is the one who thinks he is free.” (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

 

 They're controlled because they've accepted untruth, and believe in the "reality" of "evil".

 

I have a sense of duty to share with others before I leave. But they don't really need me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, novymir said:

 They're controlled because they've accepted untruth, and believe in the "reality" of "evil".

 

I have a sense of duty to share with others before I leave. But they don't really need me.

 

Evil has no power of its own, as evil is merely the subversion of positive power for selfish ends, which explains why, in every final battle, good always triumphs over evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

Evil has no power of its own, as evil is merely the subversion of positive power for selfish ends, which explains why, in every final battle, good always triumphs over evil.

 

Platitudes and mumbo-jumbo double-talk might work for your needs, but probably not for anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

Platitudes and mumbo-jumbo double-talk might work for your needs, but probably not for anyone else.

 

Why is it mumbo jumbo? You didn't explain. Can you explain? Do you believe evil has a power of its own, and if so, why?

 

I explain it like this... evil is like darkness, and like evil, darkness also has no power of its own. Darkness is merely the absence of light. Evil is the absence of good. Evil is the perversion of good.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RobSS said:

Evil has no power of its own, as evil is merely the subversion of positive power for selfish ends, which explains why, in every final battle, good always triumphs over evil.

 

i don't necessarily agree with that in that i believe that truth does need to be defended because it is under constant attack

 

if people do not defend truth by destroying lies then the lies will shape peoples perceptions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't necessarily agree with that in that i believe that truth does need to be defended because it is under constant attack

 

if people do not defend truth by destroying lies then the lies will shape peoples perceptions

 

 

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying. Are you saying evil then does have a power of its own?

 

Regarding truth needing defending, I don't think I've implied anywhere that truth doesn't need to be defended, so not sure what you're disagreeing with...

 

The best way to defend truth is to expose the way in which evil perverts the good. See:

 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 5%3A11&version=NIV

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying. Are you saying evil then does have a power of its own?

 

i'm not wanting to get sucked into an argument over dualism

 

I'm just making the point that here in this play out reality truth has to be actively defended. If enough people do not spend enough time and effort defending truth then the engineers of perception will bend everything out of shape

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...