WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE DEVIL'S FREQUENCY?

Raja

Not long ago a being in Cleveland, Ohio, termed rap artist, Drake, a modern day Dracula who sucked the energies out of his fans. People could not wrap their heads around this at the time but on November 5, 2021, Houston, Texas youth were made into believers. Drake and Scott claim that since Biden won his infrastructure bill there will be a NWO and the frequencies shall reign all across the globe. What is your take on human sacrifices in Houston on the above date? 

https://thephaser.com/2021/11/the-devils-frequency-a-concert-in-hell/

Do you think young people are waking up or are they now trapped on a vortex to which there is no escape? 

Well, I signed up to this forum a few days ago, just so I could put out a post on this very subject, ie the deaths at the concert.

when I first Saw the news about the deaths at the concert, straight away I had a thought that it was the music frequencies/sound vibrations  reacting with vaccinated blood containing graphene particles around the heart.

When I just watched that clip you posted, the hairs on my neck just went electric, I totally believe this is how they are going to control the vaccinated, by sound waves, after all, the devils job before he got kicked out of heaven was running the  music!

In the Uk there have been reports of young people collapsing  in nightclubs, the same story of a rouge injections in the neck cover story is being used, utter tosh.

I totally believe this sound technology will be used as a weapon, one day causing the people to bow down and worship Satan himself.,  there are plenty of vids on strange dark deep sounds coming from the skies on YouTube, Harrp, I guess these were being tested out years ago.

I would bet my life on this is how it’s going to work, sound frequencies reacting with contaminated blood.

remember Life is in the blood, the bible has much to say about this, now the evil bastards have infected this life giving gift from God.

stay strong=Hold the Line, we are not alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

yes we are,divided and alone 

I hope your not alone, sometimes you find you have to stand alone in a battle, but there are lots of us standing up in this battle, maybe fighting on anther front, in a far away country, but we are standing up, sometimes our fight is gong on in the deep darkness, where there’ is  no light, but we still have  got to fight our way through, never give up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2021 at 1:17 AM, Raja said:

Not long ago a being in Cleveland, Ohio, termed rap artist, Drake, a modern day Dracula who sucked the energies out of his fans. People could not wrap their heads around this at the time but on November 5, 2021, Houston, Texas youth were made into believers. Drake and Scott claim that since Biden won his infrastructure bill there will be a NWO and the frequencies shall reign all across the globe. What is your take on human sacrifices in Houston on the above date? 

https://thephaser.com/2021/11/the-devils-frequency-a-concert-in-hell/

Do you think young people are waking up or are they now trapped on a vortex to which there is no escape? 

Welcome. And your valuable input is welcomed.

• Thanks 1