FIGHT AGAINST ETHYLENE OXIDE

AngryOwl

Lots of people are being swabbed down the nasal passage and also the throat for PCR tests ect, I'm aware that these swabs are sterilised with " Ethylene oxide"

"E.O" is a well known carcinogen. 

Me and my wife have had the nasal swap and the throat swab a few times now! 7 to 8 times within 12 months period. 

I'm big on "salvestrols"  organic food and I keep a probiotic culture at home "water kefir"  I also fast for several within  a month every month. But that's doesn't take away the fact Im quite worried and concerned about the damage "E.O" could cause us. 

Me and my partner gargled a salt and saline solution after the throat swab, And we also used a nasal potty to flush that solution down our nose and more or less out of our mouth. 

I'm going to encourage my partner to start exercising daily with me, And carry on seeking out and searching for food that contain high-levels of salvestrols. My aim is to counteract and fight against this chemical warfare we are going through. 

Please brothers and sisters give me some advice and help, Am I doing enough. Does anyone have to take these swabs regularly and if so what methods are they using to counteract this poison, am I being overly dramatic for only having been swabbed maybe 7 or 8 times? 

After the first few times i found out it was, i was really upset and worried as i take my health seriously and do my best in this world to stay away from harmful toxins ): 

when I did find out i was carcinogenic, i took precautionary measures. Making the person taking the swab aware i have just had a nose operation and cannot have it all the way down, just inside the nose. Then i would have a good flush. 

I know your probably thinking I'm an idiot and i deserve to become I'll. But i was emotionally forced to put myself in that situation and have to take the swab out of fear, I'm going through really horrible family issues and i have needed to leave the country out of fear for my safety. I'm not swanning around having holiday trips ect. 

1 hour ago, AngryOwl said:

After the first few times i found out it was, i was really upset and worried as i take my health seriously and do my best in this world to stay away from harmful toxins ): 

when I did find out i was carcinogenic, i took precautionary measures. Making the person taking the swab aware i have just had a nose operation and cannot have it all the way down, just inside the nose. Then i would have a good flush. 

I know your probably thinking I'm an idiot and i deserve to become I'll. But i was emotionally forced to put myself in that situation and have to take the swab out of fear, I'm going through really horrible family issues and i have needed to leave the country out of fear for my safety. I'm not swanning around having holiday trips ect. 

Hi again,

I am guessing you believe that Covid 19 is real. I'm not sure how open-minded you are, but perhaps you might want to explore other possibilities. There is a thread in this forum (now locked for further replies) in which people explore other possibilities.

Obviously the Ethylene Oxide is going to concern people. The government acknowledge that EO is carcinogenic yet claim that because almost all traces of the gaseous form of EO are removed from the swab, this makes the process safe. This could be true or it could be bunk, either way, EO is not the only potential downside of using these "tests".

I have advocated for the idea many times on these forums that the insertion of these swabs far up the nasal passage, and to the back of the throat, is analogous to a form of self-generated violation. In the case of the nose, it evokes extreme discomfort, irrespective of whether the blood brain barrier is breached, as some claim it is. In the case of the mouth, I believe it hits the gag reflex, which also evokes great discomfort and, in my view, violates a person's bodily integrity. Again, these are just ideas I am conveying, I am not necessarily saying you should attach to anything I am saying, just explore the possibilities. In China, they have actually gone one step further and inserted the swab into the rectum, a level of degradation which speaks for itself.

The psychological impact of this bodily breach will vary from one person to the next depending upon their views. For example, if the person believes there is no virus, as I don't, and still consents to the test, they will experience a drop in personal integrity, and therefore self-esteem. If the person does believe there is a virus, but is doing the test because they are fixated on 'survival' the same thing may potentially happen because they are undertaking the action from a place of extreme resistance and negative emotion, like fear. Any action taken out of fear is unlikely to yield a positive result unless the person is in a life or death scenario, which this actually isn't, no matter what anyone says. If the person is inserting the swab into their body for incredibly stupid reasons, like going to a football match or on holiday, this will also result in a massive drop in integrity and inevitably, their self-esteem will take a hit.

You may also want to consider that the actual specific use of the swab has no parallel, to the best of my knowledge. When someone is providing a DNA sample, a simple cheek swab from the inside of their cheek suffices, whereas, to the best of my knowledge, both the Lateral flow and PCR require a person to both nasally and orally penetrate themselves. I believe this has no parallel anywhere, although I may be wrong. The psychological problems arise from the fact that despite people knowing that this virus, even if it exists, has an enormous survival rate, they are choosing to do something to themselves which otherwise would be considered quite degrading and unpleasant. It is my belief that the people who have orchestrated the Covid 'scam' intended for this lateral flow and PCR test to degrade people, in the sense that the insertion of the swab into the body is meant to constitute bodily rape. If you are willing to entertain the notion that human society as we know it may very well be controlled by Satanists, this notion may become a lot easier to accept. If you still believe that the world is run by 'governments' rather than deeply Machiavellian puppet masters who are not known by name and who aren't even elected, continue to read books by people like David Icke, Cathy O'Brien, or Fritz Springmeier and you may start to form an entirely different world view.

Hope this has given you something to think about. Best of luck.

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

Hi again,

I am guessing you believe that Covid 19 is real. I'm not sure how open-minded you are, but perhaps you might want to explore other possibilities. There is a thread in this forum (now locked for further replies) in which people explore other possibilities.

Obviously the Ethylene Oxide is going to concern people. The government acknowledge that EO is carcinogenic yet claim that because almost all traces of the gaseous form of EO are removed from the swab, this makes the process safe. This could be true or it could be bunk, either way, EO is not the only potential downside of using these "tests".

I have advocated for the idea many times on these forums that the insertion of these swabs far up the nasal passage, and to the back of the throat, is analogous to a form of self-generated violation. In the case of the nose, it evokes extreme discomfort, irrespective of whether the blood brain barrier is breached, as some claim it is. In the case of the mouth, I believe it hits the gag reflex, which also evokes great discomfort and, in my view, violates a person's bodily integrity. Again, these are just ideas I am conveying, I am not necessarily saying you should attach to anything I am saying, just explore the possibilities. In China, they have actually gone one step further and inserted the swab into the rectum, a level of degradation which speaks for itself.

The psychological impact of this bodily breach will vary from one person to the next depending upon their views. For example, if the person believes there is no virus, as I don't, and still consents to the test, they will experience a drop in personal integrity, and therefore self-esteem. If the person does believe there is a virus, but is doing the test because they are fixated on 'survival' the same thing may potentially happen because they are undertaking the action from a place of extreme resistance and negative emotion, like fear. Any action taken out of fear is unlikely to yield a positive result unless the person is in a life or death scenario, which this actually isn't, no matter what anyone says. If the person is inserting the swab into their body for incredibly stupid reasons, like going to a football match or on holiday, this will also result in a massive drop in integrity and inevitably, their self-esteem will take a hit.

You may also want to consider that the actual specific use of the swab has no parallel, to the best of my knowledge. When someone is providing a DNA sample, a simple cheek swab from the inside of their cheek suffices, whereas, to the best of my knowledge, both the Lateral flow and PCR require a person to both nasally and orally penetrate themselves. I believe this has no parallel anywhere, although I may be wrong. The psychological problems arise from the fact that despite people knowing that this virus, even if it exists, has an enormous survival rate, they are choosing to do something to themselves which otherwise would be considered quite degrading and unpleasant. It is my belief that the people who have orchestrated the Covid 'scam' intended for this lateral flow and PCR test to degrade people, in the sense that the insertion of the swab into the body is meant to constitute bodily rape. If you are willing to entertain the notion that human society as we know it may very well be controlled by Satanists, this notion may become a lot easier to accept. If you still believe that the world is run by 'governments' rather than deeply Machiavellian puppet masters who are not known by name and who aren't even elected, continue to read books by people like David Icke, Cathy O'Brien, or Fritz Springmeier and you may start to form an entirely different world view.

Hope this has given you something to think about. Best of luck.

I most definitely do not believe in COVID 19! 

Why would you assume that, i haven't given you any reason to believe i do. 

I understand the corona virus is real and there are many variations that are no more harmful than the common cold and flue. 

I think there are many people who know the truth but just jump through the hoops because they need to or where in a position where they felt they had to like myself for personal reasons. 

Yes it's a violation and yes I'm upset and scared for my health, But i guess if i keep on flooding my body with as much salvestrols as possible and exercising regular whatever carcinogens are in my body will be flushed out and any rough cells with be targeted (: 

Thank you for replying to my post and for giving me your time and putting the effort in.. 

I'm sure lots of other people will read this and will take from it positively, 

Very true about the fact that this swab is probably no different to any other and no more harmful. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AngryOwl said:

I most definitely do not believe in COVID 19! 

Why would you assume that, i haven't given you any reason to believe i do. 

I understand the corona virus is real and there are many variations that are no more harmful than the common cold and flue. 

I think there are many people who know the truth but just jump through the hoops because they need to or where in a position where they felt they had to like myself for personal reasons. 

Yes it's a violation and yes I'm upset and scared for my health, But i guess if i keep on flooding my body with as much salvestrols as possible and exercising regular whatever carcinogens are in my body will be flushed out and any rough cells with be targeted (: 

Thank you for replying to my post and for giving me your time and putting the effort in.. 

I'm sure lots of other people will read this and will take from it positively, 

Very true about the fact that this swab is probably no different to any other and no more harmful. 

I am sorry for the predicament you find yourself in. I am certainly no stranger to 'horrible family issues' and I know that those types of situations can sometimes call for extremely difficult choices. I hope you find a resolution.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...