Kirk Douglas re-outed. Like no one knew...

numnuts

Hot on the heels of the vicious assault on senior freemason Chris Whitty, we are now yet again reminded of Kirk Douglas's assault on Natalie Wood, when he was 39 years old and she was only 16 years old. I don't think that Chris Whitty got repeatedly screwed for hours on end, until he bled though. Well, not in St. James's park on a weekday in daylight anyway. I have no idea what goes on down the local lodge, during dark hours on the weekends, and I don't want to know either. I am only glad that his thuggish assailants faced swift retribution. Anyhow, isn't quite amazing how Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch) escaped justice and the attention of the #metoo movement, then quietly passed away to great eulogies, a la Jimmy Savile. All Michael Douglas had to say was "May they both rest in peace". 🙂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59170667

'Kirk Douglas assaulted Natalie Wood, her sister alleges.'

Edited by numnuts

• 2 weeks later...

I was horrified to see that Sky Arts (Freeview Channel 11) are still showing repeats of 'Discovering Kirk Douglas', which was made only a few years before he died. How many other schoolgirls did he rape? Where has the #metoo movement disappeared off to? Where are our noble press, who could slap the wrists of Sky Arts, hiding? Spartacus? More like Kuntacus. I must have missed the bloodied, child rape scene. Maybe it is in the extended dvd special edition? Amazon will probably have it in stock. No, I don't think Kirk Douglas's movies should never be shown again. I just resent obituary style documentaries that make him out to be some sort of 'good guy'.     

Edited by numnuts

This, this is the man, Philip Edgar-Jones, who is responsible for the oeuvre of the Sky Arts TV channel. Is someone from Sky News soon going to be doorstepping him, so as to ask why his TV channel is glorifying bloodied child rapists then? Or maybe not, given that Sky News also partook in the deeply disturbing eulogies of Mr. Kirk Douglas. Or someone from BBC News perhaps? Or maybe not, given that they currently seem to be very busy tracking down cricketers, who painted their faces black at private parties in the 2000's. Well, well, well...    

phil-edgar-jones-241014-0059.jpg?width=9

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

This, this is the man, Philip Edgar-Jones, who is responsible for the oeuvre of the Sky Arts TV channel. Is someone from Sky News soon going to be doorstepping him, so as to ask why his TV channel is glorifying bloodied child rapists then? Or maybe not, given that Sky News also partook in the deeply disturbing eulogies of Mr. Kirk Douglas. Or someone from BBC News perhaps? Or maybe not, given that they currently seem to be very busy tracking down cricketers, who painted their faces black at private parties in the 2000's. Well, well, well...    

Yes this latest little witch hunt seems to be more important than exposing the absolute hypocrisy of Rafiq. He should now be thoroughly discredited and accused of wasting everyone's time. But no, what some kid did 12 years ago at a party is FAR more important and damning. FFS.