COP26 kicks off in Glasgow.

numnuts

I don't know whether 'COP' is secretly meant to stand for 'Cesspit Of Ponces' or not, but, whatever, it has now officially begun. Yesterday actually, which means it was Halloween. One would have thought that the short G20 summit just held in Rome could have also been held in Glasgow, so as to set a good example, but, again, whatever. On BBC News today, for the first time ever to my memory, I heard the term 'U.N. Tribunal' being used. The context seemed quite innocent, as in poorer countries getting cash off richer countries for environmental damage caused, but isn't it always, when something nefarious is launched by the PTB.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-59105878

'COP26: 'Moment of truth' as world meets for climate summit.'

Edited by numnuts

Occult message from the Queen to COP26 today? from wearing a butterfly brooch to having a picture of Prince Phillip

prominently displayed in the background, surrounded by Monarch Butterflies.

The monarch, who was speaking via video, also paid tribute to Prince Philip and described how ' the impact of the environment on human progress' was a subject close to the heart of her 'dear late husband'

Queen's diamond and ruby butterfly brooch for Cop26 speech has link to Prince  Philip - ToysMatrix

The Duke of Edinburgh with Monarch butterflies | The Duke of… | Flickr

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10153899/Queen-tells-world-leaders-rise-politics-achieve-true-statesmanship.html

https://e360.yale.edu/features/to_protect_monarch_butterfly_a_plan_to_save_the_sacred_firs

Edited by Golden Retriever

How many more fucking days of this nonsense have we got. It's unbearable.

One minute to midnight from disaster, or whatever bollocks it was. Who writes this crap? And who on earth takes it seriously?

COP....cunts on parade (apologies if that sounds like some sort of weird thing with naked women. Or Naked Attraction).

Edited by Anti Facts Sir

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Occult message from the Queen to COP26 today? from wearing a butterfly brooch to having a picture of Prince Phillip

prominently displayed in the background, surrounded by Monarch Butterflies.

The monarch, who was speaking via video, also paid tribute to Prince Philip and described how ' the impact of the environment on human progress' was a subject close to the heart of her 'dear late husband'

Queen's diamond and ruby butterfly brooch for Cop26 speech has link to Prince  Philip - ToysMatrix

The Duke of Edinburgh with Monarch butterflies | The Duke of… | Flickr

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10153899/Queen-tells-world-leaders-rise-politics-achieve-true-statesmanship.html

https://e360.yale.edu/features/to_protect_monarch_butterfly_a_plan_to_save_the_sacred_firs

Well, at least those in attendance were wearing their face mas...hey, wait a minute!  They aren't even "social distancing!  Come on people, let's stick to the script, here!

Do you suppose that was the real Lizard Queen or some deep fake/CGI Lizard Queen? I know, let's ask crazy Uncle Joe...

1_Joe-Biden-accused-of-falling-asleep-du

...talk about your deep fakes.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

How many more fucking days of this nonsense have we got. It's unbearable.

at least the aviation fuel industry will be doing well out of it:

Bezos Leads Parade Of 400 Private Jets To COP26 With $65M Gulfstream As Greta Accuses Leaders Of Betrayal

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Nov 01, 2021 - 11:41 AM

Update (1620ET): Hypocrisy and hot air over Glasgow Airport as the 2021 UN Climate Change Conference, also known as COP26, attracts 400 private jets carrying world leaders and business executives from around the world. We want readers to visualize these political and financial elites flying in on their jet fuel-guzzling private planes as they urge the rest of us for the next week to eat less meat, drive less, and fly less. 

According to the Daily Mail, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos 'has led a 400-strong parade of private jets into COP25,' which includes Prince Albert of Monaco, tons of other royals, and dozens of "green" CEOs - creating a giant traffic jam which required empty planes to fly 30 miles away to 'nearby' Prestwick to find parking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/jeff-bezos-leads-parade-private-jets-cop26-his-65m-gulfstream

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Bezos Leads Parade Of 400 Private Jets To COP26 With $65M Gulfstream As Greta Accuses Leaders Of Betrayal

by Tyler Durden

Update (1620ET): Hypocrisy and hot air over Glasgow Airport as the 2021 UN Climate Change Conference, also known as COP26, attracts 400 private jets carrying world leaders and business executives from around the world. We want readers to visualize these political and financial elites flying in on their jet fuel-guzzling private planes as they urge the rest of us for the next week to eat less meat, drive less, and fly less. 

According to the Daily Mail, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos 'has led a 400-strong parade of private jets into COP25,' which includes Prince Albert of Monaco, tons of other royals, and dozens of "green" CEOs - creating a giant traffic jam which required empty planes to fly 30 miles away to 'nearby' Prestwick to find parking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/jeff-bezos-leads-parade-private-jets-cop26-his-65m-gulfstream

I know it isn't funny, but they are seriously ripping the piss, I would guess the media is full of gruesome tales of planetary extinction so it is all backed up, while they show us all their wealth and Greta was apparently treated like a rock star. The leaders are madder than the followers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sheepy said:

I know it isn't funny, but they are seriously ripping the piss, I would guess the media is full of gruesome tales of planetary extinction so it is all backed up, while they show us all their wealth and Greta was apparently treated like a rock star. The leaders are madder than the followers. 

two good things did come out of cop26

Brìghde Chaimbeul played the smallpipes and danny macaskill did another bike stunt video (just ignore all the naff climate shit...) so not a total loss:

The sense of self-importance that these people have is verging on a saviour complex.

Yet all of them are mere puppets and will be discarded as and when their masters decide.

They will be discarded with a collective cackle for the malleable, blind fools that they are. Biden, Johnson, Bezo, Thunberg - all of them.

Every one of them a Waylon Smithers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

two good things did come out of cop26

Brìghde Chaimbeul played the smallpipes and danny macaskill did another bike stunt video (just ignore all the naff climate shit...) so not a total loss:

Such bullshit. They could have given us free un-metered gas and electricity but instead they went and paid the rotschilds billions for their uranium, two faced liars

12 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

One minute to midnight from disaster, or whatever bollocks it was. Who writes this crap? And who on earth takes it seriously?

No-one, except the Committee of 300 who wrote the script. 

The public are not remotely interested in this far-fetched clap-trap, which is why they have tp pay fake protesters to demand it.

I find all this so interesting,its all a show no more. Most people i know think climate change is a natural process. My friend who was a manager at EDF says the scrapping of gas boilers is total madness. And that heat exchangers arent going to work.

Edited by Captainlove
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

they plan to stop deforestation by 2030

surely it could be done tomorrow with a few phone calls to the big corps carrying it out

Glancing over the BBC News website this morning before I left for work, it seems to me a lot of 'pledges' are being made about doing 'this or that' (stopping deforestation for example), but the focus seems to be on how much money will be spent on achieving this.

Not so much on:

a) where this money is coming from

b) who is paying for this

c) what exactly the money will be spent on in order to achieve these aims

d) who will benefit from receiving these huge sums of money in order to achieve these aims

Because everyone knows that simply throwing money at a problem makes it go away. 😙

Most of us can already work out the "who is paying for all this" and "who benefits".

Fucking crooks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:07 PM, Macnamara said:

Bezos Leads Parade Of 400 Private Jets To COP26 With $65M Gulfstream As Greta Accuses Leaders Of Betrayal.

The demand for underage prostitutes probably briefly exceeded the supply. A lot of delegates, from a lot of countries, equals a lot of potential puppets. I reckon that there must be an awful lot of seduction, spiking, video recording and blackmail going on in Glasgow at the moment. They probably target the ones who they think come across to the general public best. 'Dude, she was 15 years old! But wait, maybe we can smooth everything over, if you work for us now.' All under the watchful eye of Ponce Scotland.    

On 11/1/2021 at 11:18 PM, Sheepy said:

At least she wasn't invited to talk, unless I missed an update. Nevertheless, as she likes being the centre of attention, I am sure that she will be well catered for in the working men clubs of Glasgow.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well, the 130 trillion figure is simply the value of the assets controlled by banks, insurers and pension funds etc., which have signed up to the net-zero by 2050 plan. However, yes, no doubt creative ways will be found to fleece the general public, while they slowly take more and more control over our lives at the same time. I also heard the term 'Independent Task Force' mentioned for the first time today as well. When they start using that fooking sort of lingo, then you just know it's time to run for the hills!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59143027

'COP26: Changing the plumbing of the financial system.'

Edited by numnuts

On 11/1/2021 at 11:07 PM, Macnamara said:

by Tyler Durden

The hypocrisy is staggering. They must really think the "plebs" are thick not to notice that! Why didn't they do this conference via Zoom? No need to fly around the world.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:02 PM, KingKitty said:

Well, at least those in attendance were wearing their face mas...hey, wait a minute!  They aren't even "social distancing!  Come on people, let's stick to the script, here!

Do you suppose that was the real Lizard Queen or some deep fake/CGI Lizard Queen? I know, let's ask crazy Uncle Joe...

1_Joe-Biden-accused-of-falling-asleep-du

...talk about your deep fakes.

I wonder what Sleepy Joe is dreaming about lol.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:18 PM, Sheepy said:

Ms Trollberg had her culty eco followers, but the world leaders are taking no notice of her. She's been having some very childish hissy fits the past couple of days, such as singing silly songs and shouting. LOL.