We are trying our best, but you must stay at home - dire warning for next lockdown

jack121

Ministers are desperate to keep forward the image that they love you, work tirelssly for you and want all that is best for you. To stop recovery being choked off so they are pleading with millions to get fully vaccinated, all four jabs, to strengthen the pharma industry, and of course their 10% cut.

London minister : As we head towards Christmas I’d like to see London’s pubs, theatres and shops open. But only if you do what we tell you to do. Do not question. Do not look too closely. Simply obey. Get the vaccine, book your booster jab and we may allow you to stay open - or we may not. This isn’t just about protecting yourself, it’s about protecting London and our freedoms too - which we may give back to you - or we may not. 

a Treasury document put the cost of “Plan B” at between £11 billion to £18 billion, all more debt for the taxpayer who has no idea how to pay as all the jobs are disappearing. The Government would only order plan-b it if it was likely that the NHS was in danger of getting overwhelmed and other pressures such as flu hospital admissions, which seemed to have disappeared.

There are calls for mandatory face masks and arguments for vaccine passports, to avoid more economically-damaging restrictions, such as total lockdown. This and an endless stream of similarly nicely worded threats means you take the jab of slow death, or you will die

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Ministers are desperate to keep forward the image that they love you, work tirelssly for you and want all that is best for you. To stop recovery being choked off so they are pleading with millions to get fully vaccinated, all four jabs, to strengthen the pharma industry, and of course their 10% cut.

London minister : As we head towards Christmas I’d like to see London’s pubs, theatres and shops open. But only if you do what we tell you to do. Do not question. Do not look too closely. Simply obey. Get the vaccine, book your booster jab and we may allow you to stay open - or we may not. This isn’t just about protecting yourself, it’s about protecting London and our freedoms too - which we may give back to you - or we may not. 

a Treasury document put the cost of “Plan B” at between £11 billion to £18 billion, all more debt for the taxpayer who has no idea how to pay as all the jobs are disappearing. The Government would only order plan-b it if it was likely that the NHS was in danger of getting overwhelmed and other pressures such as flu hospital admissions, which seemed to have disappeared.

There are calls for mandatory face masks and arguments for vaccine passports, to avoid more economically-damaging restrictions, such as total lockdown. This and an endless stream of similarly nicely worded threats means you take the jab of slow death, or you will die

I'll take dying.

With my body and soul intact.

• Like 5

As my grandad used to say to me as a kid "heads you lose, tails I win". They have plan B to Z in the pipeline already. The sheeple can't see  it as per usual either so all we can do is stand strong on our own path as individuals. If everybody done that in the world we would never be controlled again (wishful thinking but it's good to dream).

Edited by Brad the lad
unfinished and pressed enter...again.
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 8:38 AM, jack121 said:

They can all get fucked.

NON-COMPLIANCE is the only way out of this now for everyone concerned, they can screw their meaningless diktats, threats & coercion - I haven't complied so far and I certainly don't intend to start now.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 3

On 11/1/2021 at 8:38 AM, jack121 said:

No it doesn't. There's always a choice. The simple fact is, and I have believed this for a while now, is that 'they' aren't doing anything to people. People are doing it to themselves. 

If you can be persuaded or manipulated into it, there's a weakness.

If you succumb to peer pressure, there's a weakness.

If you can be swayed by having 'privileges' taken away, like some little toddler, there's a weakness.

They aren't fucking doing anything to us. They have no power. They are weak individuals who know that most of humanity refuse to own their personal power in every way they can. They are opportunists, but they aren't 'forcing' the people to do anything. Even the people who are in jobs who are being threatened with dismissal have choices. There are always choices. There are other jobs, or welfare benefits, or taking their employer to court.

There is no 'mandatory' anything. No means no. If you still think anything is 'mandatory' you are still buying into the illusion.

Fuck these people, fuck their so-called governments and fuck their fucking scam. I am not being dragged into their pit of insanity.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'll take dying.

With my body and soul intact.

Just make sure you don't pull the wrong bird!

(As Avian Vets want their own C19 moment for H5N1 influenza)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10162241/UK-sets-bird-flu-prevention-zone-country.html

I had a shag once, and then a swallow.

But you really need to watch out for the Rough Faced Shag and the Eight Hooter!!!

image.jpeg.70752246251e1439f99a8be6b5419b15.jpeg

Rough Faced Shag

image.jpeg.57c7e880d4608c3b166b5608f68d59ce.jpeg

Eight Hooter

• Like 1

More Christmas threats that emerged over the weekend. Instead of counting down how many shopping days are left to Christmas, they should be counting down how many vaccine days are left to Christmas. And let's have Advent calendars created, with little vaccine doses hidden behind every door. Is Christmas going to be on or not? No one knows, not even Santa. And he still can't sit on his sledge properly anyway, after they vaxxed him up the arse 33 times at customs last year. He made the mistake of cruising in from a red list country apparently. Instead of switching on Christmas lights, they should switch on large Vaccine Clocks down every high street in the land, with live numbers tracking to boot. It will be very exciting, like at the bomb disposal ending of a James Bond movie. I am busting in my Y-fronts already.   

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59195392

'Covid-19: Get booster to enjoy Christmas, and court blocks Biden's jab plan.'

Edited by numnuts

Definetly another lockdown coming, this is going to be the big one that is going to collapse all the remaining small businesses, covid is going to go out of control, banks collapsing, supply chains knackered, police and military everywhere. They said it themselves: this winter is going to be tough

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Definetly another lockdown coming, this is going to be the big one that is going to collapse all the remaining small businesses, covid is going to go out of control, banks collapsing, supply chains knackered, police and military everywhere. They said it themselves: this winter is going to be tough

I agree with this