Jump to content

Jabs for under fives coming - tyranny


jack121
 Share

Recommended Posts

A hired and well paid medical panel of US goverment advisers have endorsed the pfizer vaxx for five year olds.  The super corrput Food and Drug Administration is expected to give its formal green light soon, making 28 million young Americans eligible for the shot by mid-November. "It is pretty clear to me that the benefits do outweigh the risk when I hear about children who are being put in the ICU, who are having long term outcomes after their Covid, and children are dying," said Amanda Cohn of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), who voted yes. The cdc, also known as the centre for dissinformation and corruption, is heavily influenced by criminal andy faucci and super twat bill gates. FDA vaccine expert bullshitter Peter Marks said  there had been 1.9 million infections and 8,300 deaths amongst under fives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Scott Kirkland said:

How long will it be before they come out and tell people 'You will need a booster jab, every 6 months for the rest of your life'

Lest their compromised immune  systems collapse under the weight of the common cold.

 

And then governments insisting (like street dealers after the first few freebies) that it's time to pay hard cash for every booster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Saved said:

Lest their compromised immune  systems collapse under the weight of the common cold.

 

And then governments insisting (like street dealers after the first few freebies) that it's time to pay hard cash for every booster.

 

I'm really fed up of hearing about the immune compromised. A bit of natural selection keeps the problem in check, we can't have the percentage of immune compromised rising.  Image if it got to say 50%, we'd end up in a world with Immunity-as-a-Service, with a monthly subscription to Pfizer. 

 

Then it would be, "sorry, but you haven't paid you bill this month........"

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I'm really fed up of hearing about the immune compromised. A bit of natural selection keeps the problem in check, we can't have the percentage of immune compromised rising.  Image if it got to say 50%, we'd end up in a world with Immunity-as-a-Service, with a monthly subscription to Pfizer. 

 

Then it would be, "sorry, but you haven't paid you bill this month........"

Boris Johnson February 2020

 

"Sing Happy birthday whilst washing your hands. We'll reach herd immunity in no time"

 

Boris Johnson February 2022

 

"It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that all bi-monthly boosters must be paid for by you, the people. This is a national effort and every person must play their part in keeping themselves safe, their neighbours safe and to save the NHS"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But don't we pay already. When peole

37 minutes ago, Saved said:

Boris Johnson February 2020

 

"Sing Happy birthday whilst washing your hands. We'll reach herd immunity in no time"

 

Boris Johnson February 2022

 

"It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that all bi-monthly boosters must be paid for by you, the people. This is a national effort and every person must play their part in keeping themselves safe, their neighbours safe and to save the NHS"

 

 

What the hell is B.J. talking about, don't we already pay $500 - $1000 per jab through our taxes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

But don't we pay already. When peole

 

 

What the hell is B.J. talking about, don't we already pay $500 - $1000 per jab through our taxes

We still have to pay for repeat single item prescriptions, despite already paying to prop up the NHS through our taxes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Useyournous said:

They'll just go right ahead and comply too.

 

They did announce the 4th jab about a week ago, even the  sheep are rejecting it in mass numbers. Bill gates and faucci must have thought: What !!! Are you still alive. Holy shit !! How many booster jabs does it take to fuck you off?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...