Jump to content

Elizondo covertly confirms ETs Disguise themselves to be Amongst Us


Elise

Recommended Posts

Listen to this recent interview with ex-Defence Force and public UFO Disclosure spokesperson, Luis Elizondo... Not far into it, he basically confirms that ETs are among us disguised, not unlike zoo keepers in 'panda suits' tending to pandas, so as "not to disturb the panda population". ...He says a few other interesting things. Giving clues without officially declaring yet. ...Also, he has been helping to set up a yearly global conference on UFOs in San Marino, Italy, to be approved of first by the San Marino government and then the UN. Also, intelligence and the US DoD is to give for at least the next five years, a yearly disclosure of known info on UFOs to Congress, with 80 day updates in between. Any as yet undisclosed information must be disclosed (citizens can then demand this from MPs if necessary). Also physical biological recovered UFO evidence is to be disclosed.  Here is the link: https://youtu.be/wULw64ZL1Bg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On Luiz Elizondo:

Quote

In today's show we discuss the probable motives about why the mainstream media has shifted its position on the UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects) issue. This includes detailed statement analysis of a prominent 'UFO whistleblower', which concludes he is comprehensively deceptive.

 

Part four of the recent RichPlanet show "Who Controls The World" is a detailed statement analysis of an older interview that Luiz Elizondo gave.

 

Watch at: https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=293&part=4&gen=99

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 3:43 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

On Luiz Elizondo:

 

Part four of the recent RichPlanet show "Who Controls The World" is a detailed statement analysis of an older interview that Luiz Elizondo gave.

 

Watch at: https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=293&part=4&gen=99

Thank you for the link, I hadn't seen it before and watching it now.

From day one I never trusted Elizondo as genuine. 

There's a propaganda machine going on about aliens visiting earth and I suspect it's in the plan to create an alien invasion so the cabal can save humanity thus looking as our saviors when they're the ones behind it all.

I believe we are being visited but if they wanted to invade us, they had plenty of time to do so. 

Hmm, why now. Plandemic... Great Reset... Agenda 2030... Alien invasion... Humanity saved by the cabal. 

 

Just thinking out loud  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 6:17 PM, wideawake said:

Thank you for the link, I hadn't seen it before and watching it now.

From day one I never trusted Elizondo as genuine. 

There's a propaganda machine going on about aliens visiting earth and I suspect it's in the plan to create an alien invasion so the cabal can save humanity thus looking as our saviors when they're the ones behind it all.

I believe we are being visited but if they wanted to invade us, they had plenty of time to do so. 

Hmm, why now. Plandemic... Great Reset... Agenda 2030... Alien invasion... Humanity saved by the cabal. 

 

Just thinking out loud  😉

I get the sense they may eventually try to roll out a fake UFO/alien show, as well. Although, the Vatican has had it's eyes in the sky for quite some time now. And they keep it trained in one specific area. 

 

Still, I'm not sure there are enough people, just yet, who would actually believe in an alien invasion. 

 9c3ae19ad304cc53f11a6bf69102bc0e.jpg

...on second thought.

 

Well, TPTB were able to convince people the common cold was a pandemic and had them lined up around the block for experimental jabs. I wonder if those of us who call, "shenanigans" on their fake UFO invasions will be treated like anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers? Or, perhaps we'll all be "racists" for not welcoming the aliens?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2022 at 3:00 PM, KingKitty said:

I get the sense they may eventually try to roll out a fake UFO/alien show, as well. Although, the Vatican has had it's eyes in the sky for quite some time now. 

 

Don't get me going with the Vatican. 🙂

One of the most corrupt organizations in the world asking for donations from the poor to help the rich and rape children in the process. Now, according to the Vatican spokesperson, aliens are our space brothers and should be welcome. Hmm!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 7:43 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

This includes detailed statement analysis of a prominent 'UFO whistleblower', which concludes he is comprehensively deceptive.

This is all I need to know. Basically horse shit. No one here has any verifiable evidence for the existence of aliens, but you know, it's tolerated and accepted as fact. I mean, it's bat shit crazy but still fuck all evidence and all we have is the people who lied and locked you up for 2 years now somehow deserve your religious belief to the next bull shit story in Ukraine.

 

But you know, the same people who did this to you also claim aliens exist, with no evidence, no visitation or anything. Absolutely nothing, yet it's real because they say so. 🙄

 

Now, you come to question the place where live, because we know full well we can't trust these lying bastard's makes people's heads go pop, it beggars belief. 

 

Essentially, absolute insanity. The most insane shit is discussed on this forum with fuck all verifiable evidence and I mean fuck all. Absolutely tolerated, accepted as fact, however, question where you live and fuck me, heads explode and you get banned. Go figure. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Fuckin world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 2:25 AM, wideawake said:

 

Don't get me going with the Vatican. 🙂

One of the most corrupt organizations in the world asking for donations from the poor to help the rich and rape children in the process. Now, according to the Vatican spokesperson, aliens are our space brothers and should be welcome. Hmm!

I don't know, they seem legit. Let's take a look inside the Vatican church..

hall-of-pontifical-audiences-pope-paul-v

vatican-pop-francis_wide-8563ffec8d32645

...but, surely it's just some strange fluke that it looks like a giant serpent's head? Just an isolated bit of architecture. Let's keep looking...

 hall-of-pontifical-audiences-pope-paul-v

screen-shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-am-10

 

Before I get accused of derailing this thread, you got to admit, that's some alien a$$ sh!t, right there, babies!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2022 at 5:45 AM, Morpheus said:

This is all I need to know. Basically horse shit. No one here has any verifiable evidence for the existence of aliens, but you know, it's tolerated and accepted as fact. I mean, it's bat shit crazy but still fuck all evidence and all we have is the people who lied and locked you up for 2 years now somehow deserve your religious belief to the next bull shit story in Ukraine.

 

But you know, the same people who did this to you also claim aliens exist, with no evidence, no visitation or anything. Absolutely nothing, yet it's real because they say so. 🙄

 

Now, you come to question the place where live, because we know full well we can't trust these lying bastard's makes people's heads go pop, it beggars belief. 

 

Essentially, absolute insanity. The most insane shit is discussed on this forum with fuck all verifiable evidence and I mean fuck all. Absolutely tolerated, accepted as fact, however, question where you live and fuck me, heads explode and you get banned. Go figure. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Fuckin world

I love you, my friend, but apparently you never saw the FOX TV special on the Alien Autopsy? You're gonna tell me they faked giving an alien an autopsy? Why would they do that?

fox-alien-autopsy-1995.jpg

You're gonna tell me this is fake!?!

 

And what about this artifact:

68f6f449-fefc-41e7-9eae-ff894f80ed17_1.c

 

Proof you want? How about rock solid proof of ancient aliens:

gazoo.jpg

 

Yes, they are here and have been living among us for many, many years:

Vintage-My-Favorite-Martian-TV-show-with

You ignorance comes out of fear. Don't be afraid of the aliens. They are only interested in Nielsen ratings and sugary breakfast cereals.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I don't know, they seem legit. Let's take a look inside the Vatican church..

hall-of-pontifical-audiences-pope-paul-v

vatican-pop-francis_wide-8563ffec8d32645

...but, surely it's just some strange fluke that it looks like a giant serpent's head? Just an isolated bit of architecture. Let's keep looking...

 hall-of-pontifical-audiences-pope-paul-v

screen-shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-am-10

 

Before I get accused of derailing this thread, you got to admit, that's some alien a$$ sh!t, right there, babies!

 

I was aware of the pictures above, thanks for posting. It just shows how deep this ongoing crap is. 

We have quite a battle ahead of us sis and bros...  🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, KingKitty said:

You're gonna tell me they faked giving an alien an autopsy?

Yes, looks fake as shit. 

 

9 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Why would they do that?

Not an easy answer I'm afraid. Beyond the video, what other verifiable evidence for the existence of aliens? Not buying it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, looks fake as shit. 

 

Not an easy answer I'm afraid. Beyond the video, what other verifiable evidence for the existence of aliens? Not buying it. 

I was just ribbing you, mate. I had hoped the box of Quisp was a giveaway. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...