From needing passports to enter large venues to now needing one to enter a cinema (and this is just the start). Wales is falling......

CarpeDiem

• 3 weeks later...

Then the government and Sky and Hollywood is moaning about the Box office takings and IPTV illegal subscriptions with the firesticks.

I think they are going to call it a day with restrictions on Cinemas, when the next blockbuster is on piratebay for free.

Stupid is as stupid gets. 

They'e got no chance of policing the piracy going off in the country. What chance have they got when you want to goto pictures with no vaccine.

Trying to extend it in Scotland as well to pubs etc. 

Is Sturgeon going to foot the bill when all the venues go bust?

My basic answers are to here in a nutshell.

I can't got Cinema + eat out cos Im unvaxxed = then download it off Firestick for free = no box office revenue for Hollywood.

I cant goto pub = I will get a 4 pack from Asda and keep all the profits in the bank.

I cant go on holiday and spend £3000 in a fortnight= get a 4k monitor and watch passed footage and the new livestreams from abroad.

I wont be able to spend £200 to watch a band live = bootlegs.

Mrs Sturgeon, unvaxxed people have never had has much money in bank in savings thanks for your docile Covid passport.

Ban me from everywhere, Im loving it, watching the global economy fall while I get richer..

Ban me from work and shopping, then I will be states problem on £440 quid a month sat drinking as a recluse.

I want to know where you went to school in economics, cos I need to see your credentials.

Article 8 Right to respect for private and family life

1Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.

2There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Where is the right for a pub landlord or a restaurant owner to see my personal medical vaccination status in this law. A public authority is a court or tribunal. Not Big Dave down at the Rose and Crown to decide if I am vaccinated or not. 

You can refuse to show any kind of vaccine status based on this law to any cinema owner or SIA doorman. They are not qualified medical professionals..