The big secret - Only 10% of vaccines contain the real vaccine. 90% are saline.

78ast78dgyad

If everyone dies suddenly, no one will get the vaccine. The plan to reduce world population is over.

But what if they made 90% of the vaccines saline, and 10% the real stuff.

Every 6 months you get a new vaccine, and you still have a 10% of getting it.

But every time you need a new booster, the chances increase from 10% to 50%. Due to the nature of probability.

This way they can get everyone over a long period of time.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

20 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

If everyone dies suddenly, no one will get the vaccine. The plan to reduce world population is over.

But every time you need a new booster, the chances increase from 10% to 50%. Due to the nature of probability.

I agree. It would look way, way too suspicious if everyone or lots and lots dropped or were seriously ill after having the jabs. BUT maybe that would move them to the next phase and be the excuse of a new variant. Then we are back to ....we MUST jab EVERYONE by law, have Green Passes EVERYWHERE, lock down again and have even more harsh restrictions WORLD WIDE. It would be the perfect result for them don't you think?

We will see in a matter of weeks now how this will go. Personally, for me if thousands of people  in the UK do not die (excess deaths) as David has said they will over the next few months then I will re-asses where I am with this. For me the next few months are going to prove who's theory is correct. I think David has it though, lots of deaths and more restrictions as a result of the new variant. One thing for sure is this is a looooong loooong way from over!

Edited by CarpeDiem
correction\addition

On 10/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, CarpeDiem said:

I agree. It would look way, way too suspicious if everyone or lots and lots dropped or were seriously ill after having the jabs. BUT maybe that would move them to the next phase and be the excuse of a new variant. Then we are back to ....we MUST jab EVERYONE by law, have Green Passes EVERYWHERE, lock down again and have even more harsh restrictions WORLD WIDE. It would be the perfect result for them don't you think?

We will see in a matter of weeks now how this will go. Personally, for me if thousands of people  in the UK do not die (excess deaths) as David has said they will over the next few months then I will re-asses where I am with this. For me the next few months are going to prove who's theory is correct. I think David has it though, lots of deaths and more restrictions as a result of the new variant. One thing for sure is this is a looooong loooong way from over!

It will not be a new variant because by their very nature, viruses weaken every time they mutate - even pretend viruses.

It will (if it has to be) a completely new infectious disease. 

Yes but all the vaccines have AIDS inside them. There is no cure for AIDS. Everyone who has taken the vaccine is going to die.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=86XOA5WY5HN3

Bill gates is a big player in the world vaccination scandal, he went to africa and asia and killed millions with his vaccines. When analyzed the vaccines also contained aborted foetal cells and poisions. The nwo have planned this out

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 4:33 AM, Saved said:

It will not be a new variant because by their very nature, viruses weaken every time they mutate - even pretend viruses.

It will (if it has to be) a completely new infectious disease. 

They constantly go back on what they say so that won’t matter. They said masks didn’t work, then suddenly they do. They said asymptomatic transmission doesn’t exist, now it’s the basis for all this madness. Long list of more…. New variant is very likely.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, CarpeDiem said:

We will see in a matter of weeks now how this will go. Personally, for me if thousands of people  in the UK do not die (excess deaths) as David has said they will over the next few months then I will re-asses where I am with this. For me the next few months are going to prove who's theory is correct. I

Sensible thinking, there has to be a cut off point to this depopulation theory.

As for OP.

Why would they want to kill everybody more slowly than quickly if they want everyone dead? Especially as they could just blame it on the pandemic. Doesn't make much sense.

The proof will be in the pudding. In the meanwhile, better to not overthink things as entertaining as it can be.

The kill has to be slow as to not raise obvious suspicion and anger. If everyone who took the jab died fast, those left would see and be so angry they would rise up and kill all those responsible. They obviously don’t want that. They need everyone to be afraid of the slow rising death that can easily be blamed on variants and anti jabbers so that hey can reach more people and coerce them into it too. The sheep will lead themselves and others to the slaughter out of fear. Everyone will be changed then, even those who manage to survive… then those changed ones are ready for the technocratic future and as far as they know, a deadly virus wiped out a large section of humanity and they are grateful to their savours. No anger, just total happy compliance.

• Like 1

If the jab contains or codes for a prion then it will be a slow kill.

While prion disease is 100% fatal the infected can take years to show symptoms. I'd expect an uptick in a wide range of neurodegenerative diseases over the next 3-5 years, with Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's and possibly fatal familial insomnia type symptoms exploding in numbers. Could be some time before we see a noticeable effect in the general population and making the link between the jab and these symptoms will be difficult, diagnosing prion diseases is a complicated process.

Interestingly the Johns Hopkins 'SPARS Pandemic' document discusses 'neurological adverse reactions' caused by vaccines in their hypothetical scenario. Predictive programming?

Edited by Mr M
Accuracy

Just a random thought,does anyone recall the stories of cattle being mutilated,over the years?

I saw a Richard D.Hall documentary on the subject and what was interesting was the experimentation carried out before death which seemed to be to do with prions:possibly a test for what is being injected in humans now?

On 10/27/2021 at 7:57 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Interesting. Seems like you might be right although the number is closer to 5%

100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Were Caused by Just 5% of the Batches Produced According to Official Government Data

Huge if true.

Is this some sort of randomised occult blood sacrifice on a global scale?

On 11/2/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mr M said:

Interesting. Seems like you might be right although the number is closer to 5%

100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Were Caused by Just 5% of the Batches Produced According to Official Government Data

Huge if true.

Is this some sort of randomised occult blood sacrifice on a global scale?

who knows? the whole story is full of things that make no sense

• 2 weeks later...