Legitimate channelers?

Gremmels

Access the Real you(suspend the ego), then you can access the Greater You. The Truth.

Love Is The Way. Universal-Unconditional.

(unless you're looking for cute fantasies, dead-ends or diversions). Those are a dime a dozen in this world.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 10:50 PM, novymir said:

Access the Real you(suspend the ego), then you can access the Greater You. The Truth.

Love Is The Way. Universal-Unconditional.

(unless you're looking for cute fantasies, dead-ends or diversions). Those are a dime a dozen in this world.

Here's how:

Edited by novymir

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 3:39 AM, Gremmels said:

I know David looks at channelers for information and I find them fascinating as well, however the field is inundated with many frauds.

any suggestions for some legitimate channelers? 

I used to be a channeler. More specifically an Akashic Records Consultant as a second paid job. I have at the moment stopped doing it because I found it very disempowering. Note I may change my stance on this later but this is how I feel right now. The reason why I say this is because the person receiving cannot really verify what you are telling them, they have to just believe you. In a way I found it is a bit like them giving their power away. Not that I ever had any mal intention. I would just prefer it if people did it themselves. And there is no real magic in it. It is pretty much like how the above poster says.

All channelers follow a similar process following similar principles.

Really. Clearing the space. Asking for protection. Clearing yourself out so you are not in the ego. Then set your intention to what you want to channel in to. Upgrade your frequency to match that which you intend to channel (maybe the only part that may need slight guidance but not necessarily). Then remove yourself and allow totally whatever comes.

Some modalities put in a fancy formula, but it is pretty much the principles set above.

I suggest trying for yourself and see how you get on. Makes a big difference if you are already leading a clean healthy lifestyle. If you don't then you can DM and I can put you in touch with my teacher, but he ain't cheap, none of them are!!

Edited by Mr H