Keeping an eye on the heart of football and other sports

DrDecorator

47 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Was one of them Phil Yates? I bet it was. I hate that guy with a passion.

Seems i'm not alone either, some of the comments in this thread are savage.

One was definitely Ken Doherty. Didn't recognise the other voice.

28 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

I make that a 50/50 shot at being right, as they usually have him as one of the co-commentators. He's one of those ITV types, moulded into an odious commentator, fawns over celebrity culture, agenda pushing and full of platitudes. Think Clive Tyldesley. The other guy they have on for the snooker, can't remember his name, he's similar but not Yates level putrid. As for Ken Doherty, i don't expect much from him either. Ken is so beta he warms to Yates' bullshit more than the other ex-pro commentators.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

I cannot stand Ken Doherty. He is so inept it's beyond belief that he gets so many TV gigs as pundit and/or commentator. Is it his Irish charm and good looks? Sure isn't his insight or ability to be understood clearly.

People of all ages die of heart attacks, always have and always will. It amazes me when I read Warnie had a heart attack and was fully jabbed? Is it because he was a ‘celebrity’ he would have been automatically immune from suffering a heart attack naturally and needed the jabs to suffer one….a bit like the Queen is so special she doesn’t ever take a shit!

I know we will never learn what (if anything untoward) caused his heart attack. All I know is I find it insulting, people using cheap headlines/ titles for their own gain when the guy is probably lying in the morgue still warm.

Edited by CarpeDiem

5 hours ago, spideysensei said:

I make that a 50/50 shot at being right, as they usually have him as one of the co-commentators. He's one of those ITV types, moulded into an odious commentator, fawns over celebrity culture, agenda pushing and full of platitudes. Think Clive Tyldesley. The other guy they have on for the snooker, can't remember his name, he's similar but not Yates level putrid. As for Ken Doherty, i don't expect much from him either. Ken is so beta he warms to Yates' bullshit more than the other ex-pro commentators.

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I cannot stand Ken Doherty. He is so inept it's beyond belief that he gets so many TV gigs as pundit and/or commentator. Is it his Irish charm and good looks? Sure isn't his insight or ability to be understood clearly.

The striking thing was how the commentators had obviously been prepped for that sort of incident ('whatever you do don't mention the vax'). I'm sure the msm are currently squirming their way through Warne's passing without mentioning the vax. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

People of all ages die of heart attacks, always have and always will. It amazes me when I read Warnie had a heart attack and was fully jabbed? Is it because he was a ‘celebrity’ he would have been automatically immune from suffering a heart attack naturally and needed the jabs to suffer one….a bit like the Queen is so special she doesn’t ever take a shit!

I know we will never learn what (if anything untoward) caused his heart attack. All I know is I find it insulting, people using cheap headlines/ titles for their own gain when the guy is probably lying in the morgue still warm.

Edited 6 minutes ago by CarpeDiem

Dare I find it insulting when someone cannot recognize the extraordinary recent rise in such incidents as if to suggest that this might not be due to the clot shot?

35 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Dare I find it insulting when someone cannot recognize the extraordinary recent rise in such incidents as if to suggest that this might not be due to the clot shot?

I am not into arguing the toss with like minded people, it becomes as draining as the last two years have been. Maybe we all need to show some respect rather than try to convince we are right about something with tacky headlines…….just a thought! 

Was just about to start a thread so I’ll add this here.

Another One Bites the Dust

Yeah, this is no joke but where’s your heart felt sorrow and wonder about just WTF is happening in the world?
Did an alphabet British Brainwashing News outlet not entrain your focus on it?
Btw, it’s still important you get vaccinated.
I’d just like to remind everyone that just because there’s a war on, people still die 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://www.facebook.com/673650180/posts/10166055715770181/ 

I’m not much of a sport enthusiast tbh, I have more important things to do like making posts on the David Icke Forum 😆

More people who are interested in various sports need to keep an eye on this and bring other peoples attention to it when this type of crap keeps happening.

Every time there’s a “medical emergency” matches stopped, or people die, seriously injured or can no longer continue in the sport etc, in ways and amounts like never before witnessed, we all need to pay attention join up what’s going on it’s happening far too much and obviously has a lot to do with Vax agenda but unless “there’s direct evidence” those brainwashed via the mainstream media of everything simply won’t accept it or entertain this as a possibility. It can’t be true and then us who can see what’s occurring are going to be the other way, and automatically assuming this has to be vax related.

I don’t know what could actually be shown to prove this to such a people beyond saying, what else explains it and what else could it be?

They’d probably suggest “long covid” or covid variant 🥱

9F6BD5FF-341C-499E-94C0-36D9AFE011AF.jpeg.98349c1a82941a121c3a66ef45648bf7.jpeg

The msm obviously aren’t going to do this and are actually seeking ways of normalising this type of thing now as though it’s commonplace and to be expected in sport or when someone dies, not joining the dots of vaccination. 
It’s obviously absolutely ridiculous and beyond obnoxious that this is occurring and being normalised.

Some of them are going to be false to be deceptive, so when people presenting this type of narrative, they can be dismissed because it’s “something else” and accused of sharing misinformation for venturing this type of open speculation that has to occur.

But if people don’t deal with it in a light hearted approach, they’ll either ignore it altogether or go insane and they want everyone insane because of this state of chaos they’re creating.

I seriously doubt many people exist who can’t see and aren’t speculating and questioning what’s going on here?

The majority must be.

But resisting the fact that the vaccine could have anything to do with it, still a large amount of people will be doing this.

It’s the only common thread amongst sport and what’s occurring on mass.

If anything can be thought of other than this, I’m sure many of us conspiracy theorists would love to hear it so we can understand and alternative theory beyond tragic coincidence?

Hopefully people will add to this thread when such occurs in the future and as this progresses, if such a thread as this is already started, please place this amongst them and we should add to them.

Liverpool's Champions League clash with Inter Milan is halted in the first half after ANOTHER medical emergency in the crowd, with Jurgen Klopp alerting official before doctors sprint to assist

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10592213/Liverpool-Jurgen-Klopp-stops-Inter-Milan-tie-alerting-officials-medical-emergency-crowd.html

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1577610/Liverpool-news-Jurgen-Klopp-bellows-UEFA-officials-Inter-Milan-medical-emergency

Edited by DannyUK

First it was managers forcing games to be stopped because people in the crowd were saying bad words.

Now they're forcing them to stop the matches because someone in a crowd of several thousand is having a bad effect from being jabbed to the eyeballs.

Football is lost. They're more like fucking social workers now. Parroting the agenda and striking the right poses.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, metak88 said:
Miami Open Vaccine

Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN “Fully Vaccinated” Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

https://thelibertydaily.com/buried-bombshell-tennis-world-rocked-as-fifteen-fully-vaccinated-players-unable-to-finish-miami-open/

Fifteen...that's a lot. But not surprising at all. Eventually, it will be all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning they stopped play in the snooker at the crucible in Sheffield due to a spectator taking a funny turn and seemingly having to be removed from the auditorium. They swiftly switched the cameras back to the practice tables and safe pair of hands, presenter Rishi Persad, who immediately (and pointedly) said to Stephen Hendry that spectators taking ill has always happened regularly in pro sports. Hendry clearly wasn't up to speed with the BBC agenda and ended up fudging his response.

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Rishi Persad, who immediately (and pointedly) said to Stephen Hendry that spectators taking ill has always happened regularly in pro sports. 

Fucking shill.

Hendry made a brilliant point the other week at some tinpot tournament when a stupid young woman brought her tiny baby into the event, and it started crying as the players were mid-shot. He said "what on earth were they thinking, and how did they even get in?". 

Deaths and injuries seem to have relaxed enough to give them another shot (unintended) at administering another shot in the future, without significant alarm. All going to plan so far. I suspect many athletes (dim witted though the average may be), are just about aware enough not to drink the Kool-aid. Word of mouth spreads of course.

You guys mentioned the snooker there. i thought it was interesting how not only did Hazel Irvine explicitly mention one player's serous covid vax injury,but arch "anti-vaxxer" of the snooker world; Peter Ebdon has been mentioned again as he's coaching Jack Lisowksi (can't be bothered to spell check). It's like there's been a green light given somewhere to talk about certain things, since dec or jan.

• Like 1

Maybe that's why Irvine has been brought out of retirement, all the other younger presenters can only parrot (scuse the pun) all the pro-covid, pro-vax party line bollocks. Or maybe she's just as much a shill as the rest (scuse another bloody pun!). Who was the player with a vax injury...Robertson?

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Maybe that's why Irvine has been brought out of retirement, all the other younger presenters can only parrot (scuse the pun) all the pro-covid, pro-vax party line bollocks. Or maybe she's just as much a shill as the rest (scuse another bloody pun!). Who was the player with a vax injury...Robertson?

Oh don't get me started on that diversity hire the BBC have. Don't know her name. Pretty Indian looking woman but bland and fake as can be. I'd be surprised if she even likes snooker. The absolute best thing about the world's on the BBC though? No tosspot Phil Yates!

Vax injury was Scott Donaldson https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/12/scott-donaldson-returns-to-crucible-after-vaccine-side-effect-put-career-in-doubt-16454521/

• Like 1