Jump to content

Keeping an eye on the heart of football and other sports


Saved
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just hearing that the West Brom game has been delayed 15 minutes because of a 'medical emergency' in the stands.

 

As with the players coming off in a game last week because of a medical emergency, talk of stretchers and defibrillators and the unprecedented stopping of a game, this caught my attention - particularly as it's unusual to delay a game because of something happening in the stands. Back in my day in the 70's and 80's there would be carnage (hooliganism) on the terraces but they'd rarely stop a game. I've also seen a man die in front of me (heart attack) at Carlisle United.

 

Also just heard in that report that Wolves (my team) have announced that every player has asked for, and received, CPR training this week.

 

Expect more tales like this as (I believe) the media want us to become accustomed to heart issues or medical emergencies in sports arenas - as if it's ALWAYS been this way.

 

"Nothing to see here"

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can see this becoming a regular occurance, be interesting to see how they hide the people dropping like flies.

Does anyone know of what Erickson of 🇩🇰 collapsed with. Never heard of the reason so presume it must be jabbed. When muamba of Bolton went down you heard the next day or two what the reason was

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should simply attend to the stricken people and let the match carry on (unless it's Hillsborough type scenario, obviously).

 

Why are they making it something to infringe upon the match? Why is it being reported so much?

 

Maybe fans who disagree with the jab are kicking up a fuss when they see someone get ill, maybe the MSM want to create some sort of agenda.

 

Hard to tell these days, as ever.

 

But if thousands of jabbed are packed into stadia, every week, then the odds are high that a lot of people are going to get into difficulties or worse.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Crisis actors?

Certainly not discounting that. I've only listened to West Midlands football today (four games) and will have a look across the other 40 or so league games.

 

You would think that something like this would be hidden, but it's actually being trumpeted from the rooftops.

 

That makes me suspicious 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Relativity said:

Can see this becoming a regular occurance, be interesting to see how they hide the people dropping like flies.

Does anyone know of what Erickson of 🇩🇰 collapsed with. Never heard of the reason so presume it must be jabbed. When muamba of Bolton went down you heard the next day or two what the reason was

He had a heart attack, they said at the time, but they never explained why he had a heart attack, and probs never will

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Seeker said:

He had a heart attack, they said at the time, but they never explained why he had a heart attack, and probs never will

That's what I was thinking, muamba and foe they gave the reason on both fairly quickly, but Ericsson was going for tests but nothing was ever mentioned, nor whether his career was over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Relativity said:

That's what I was thinking, muamba and foe they gave the reason on both fairly quickly, but Ericsson was going for tests but nothing was ever mentioned, nor whether his career was over.

Erkissen's been very quiet ever since the Euros.

 

Two young players in the past week have been diagnosed with serious "cancers" - both between 20-25. I know one was a Bournemouth player, a very promising one, but I forget the other. Was mentioned in the week on Sky Sports News but little made of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Erkissen's been very quiet ever since the Euros.

 

Two young players in the past week have been diagnosed with serious "cancers" - both between 20-25. I know one was a Bournemouth player, a very promising one, but I forget the other. Was mentioned in the week on Sky Sports News but little made of it.

I suspect by the end of the season there will be a ever growing list of players with this or that type problem.

Was it sol Bamba, I thought I heard he had a reacurrance of cancer although he had had cancer once already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Relativity said:

I suspect by the end of the season there will be a ever growing list of players with this or that type problem.

Was it sol Bamba, I thought I heard he had a reacurrance of cancer although he had had cancer once already

No I recall he'd recovered from his cancer...only for the club to terminate his contract (I think). This was just the other night on SSN. May have been an SPFL player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Relativity said:

That's what I was thinking, muamba and foe they gave the reason on both fairly quickly, but Ericsson was going for tests but nothing was ever mentioned, nor whether his career was over.

 

Nothing was ever indeed mentioned as a definitive cause of Eriksen's heart attack. We only later heard that he had been fitted with an ICD device. Like a lot of folks, I wondered whether it might be vaccine-related at the time and, if true, it will be a cold day in hell before the mass media ever run the story. However, there some news about his career prospects, which I do remember reading back in August. Nothing has come of it yet, though, and I suspect that if he does rejoin Ajax it now won't be until next season.

 

https://football-italia.net/eriksen-cant-play-for-inter-return-to-ajax-on-cards/

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Saved said:

You would think that something like this would be hidden, but it's actually being trumpeted from the rooftops. That makes me suspicious 👍

 

Maybe they reckon that hushing it all up will look even more suspicious. I don't know. Just a thought.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

No I recall he'd recovered from his cancer...only for the club to terminate his contract (I think). This was just the other night on SSN. May have been an SPFL player.

It's a Norwich goalkeeper. Testicular cancer at 20. This tends to be quite common in footballers, not just in recent times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last week a premiership game delayed this week this (how many more are we NOT hearing about I wonder.) In my 50+years of being a football supporter I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SO MANY MEDICAL ISSUES HAPPENING IN THE STANDS/STADIUMS, AS THEY ARE NOW. JABBED? COINCIDENCE...............OH PLEASE:

 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/12442326/west-broms-championship-match-against-bristol-city-delayed-by-15-minutes-due-to-medical-emergency

Edited by CarpeDiem
correction\addition
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • CarpeDiem changed the title to When is somone going to make a link with football and the jab?

There are many links the MSM want the public to make, concerning the jabs, but you can bet this is not one of them.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to blame it on unvaxxed people in the crowd or some such nonsense.

 

Or maybe it's a sign their immune system was starting to work better, like they claim.

 

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Keeping an eye on the heart of football and other sports

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...