Jump to content

Headline News Alex Baldwin kills Photographer


Greenhulk50
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes, what on earth was this? Seems inconceivable. A distraction, probably. The anti-gun lobby will make much of it though. 

Or is it a careful cover up? Did One of the Brothers Balders lose it and intentionally shoot to kill and then the event was covered up? 

 

Why weren't the lessons of Brandon Lee 's fate learnt?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have to laugh when some media sources say that someone was killed by a 'prop gun'. That is not possible is it? A real gun must have been mistaken for a prop. And why the hell was he pointing and then firing it at two people who were not acting in the movie? 

Edited by MJBJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, MJBJ said:

Have to laugh when some media sources say that someone was killed by a 'prop gun'. That is not possible is it? A real gun must have been mistaken for a prop. And why the hell was he pointing and then firing it at two people who were not acting in the movie? 

 

That's what I thought..... but a prop gun can still be a real gun...... just they use of words is misleading.....if they'd said 'replica gun' then I guess it couldn't fire.

 


This reminds me of this weird story:

 

https://www.foxnews.com/story/man-killed-during-initiation-at-masonic-lodge

 

PATCHOGUE, N.Y. – A man was killed during a Masonic initiation ceremony when another member fired a gun loaded with real bullets instead of the expected blanks and shot him in the face, police said Tuesday.

A 76-year-old man alleged to have fired the shot was charged with manslaughter.

William James, 47, was shot while participating in an induction Monday night at the Southside Masonic Lodge (search), Suffolk County police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

 

Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said the ritual that went "tragically wrong" involves making a loud noise to frighten the new member.

"The ceremony was designed to create a state of anxiety," he said.

The lieutenant said the Masons sat James in a chair and placed cans on a small platform around his head.

The alleged shooter, Albert Eid, was standing approximately 20 feet away holding a gun, Fitzpatrick said at a news conference. When the gun was fired, a man who had been holding a stick out of sight was supposed to knock the cans off the platform to make the inductee think they had been struck by bullets, he said.

 

Eid had two guns — one with blanks and one with real bullets — and apparently pulled the wrong one out of his pocket and fired, shooting James in the face, the lieutenant said.

"We believe it was completely accidental," Fitzpatrick said. Eid was quite "stunned and distraught" at James' death, he said.

Eid, of Patchogue, had had a permit since 1951 for the .32-caliber handgun used in the shooting but it was not clear why he took it to the ceremony, police said. He pleaded innocent to a manslaughter charge and bail was set at $2,500. His next court date was scheduled for April 27.

 

Eid's lawyer did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Carl Fitje, grand master of the New York State Freemasons (search), issued a statement Tuesday denying that guns play a role in any officially sanctioned lodge ceremonies.

"We don't use pistols," Steve Mayo, who described himself as a senior deacon of the lodge, told reporters Tuesday. "This is not a Masonic ceremony where we bring pistols."

However, Fitzpatrick said members told police the rite involving a gun goes back at least 70 years.

Mayo said the Monday night ceremony was an initiation into the Fellow Craft (search), which is the second degree within the multilevel Masonic system.

 

Mayo said James, of Medford, had been a member of the lodge for a few months while Eid had been a member for many years.

"This is very upsetting, very upsetting that one of our brothers was accidentally killed," he said.

James worked for the planning department of the Long Island town of Brookhaven, spokesman Dave Kennedy said.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep seeing comments along the lines of 'why was he not aiming at other actors' etc. Surely people have seen enough films to know they sometimes show an actor shooting in the general direction of the camera without the intended target being on screen? It's a film.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I'm sure this is the plot from some Agatha Christie or Sherlock Holmes story!!!

Having worked in theater and as a DSM (deputy stage manager) I know how seriously firearms safety is taken, least here in the UK on stage. This was definitely no accident.

That's what I thought when I heard this news - a script from Murder she wrote, Columbo or similar. I've definitely seen a similar script many years ago.

 

Years later, I played Hitman on the PS and there was a gun swapping scenario in a theatre level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

I'm finding it very difficult to muster up sympathy for anyone who works for the modern movie industry. 

Woman in Charge of Guns on Alec Baldwin’s Movie Set Deletes Her Social Media Accounts

 

She looks rancid and borderline schiz.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if the voices told her to do it to be honest....

 

Especially considering this:

 

FCZ8uJbVkAMLJ0Z?format=jpg&name=small

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/ The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins' Los Angeles office.  The Husband of the Woman Alec Baldwin Killed Yesterday is a Clinton Attorney with Latham & Watkins that is being Indicted by Durham October 22, 2021 https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qdw9ln/the_husband_of_the_woman_alec_baldwin_killed/ Arkanacide by proxy? Michael Sussmann is the Hillary Clinton/DNC lawyer being indicted by Durham, he does not work for Latham & Watkins. But Latham & Watkins is representing Sussmann in the case.

She was to be a witness against Clinton associates and had already given testimony to Durham et al.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fifth element said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/ The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins' Los Angeles office.  The Husband of the Woman Alec Baldwin Killed Yesterday is a Clinton Attorney with Latham & Watkins that is being Indicted by Durham October 22, 2021 https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qdw9ln/the_husband_of_the_woman_alec_baldwin_killed/ Arkanacide by proxy? Michael Sussmann is the Hillary Clinton/DNC lawyer being indicted by Durham, he does not work for Latham & Watkins. But Latham & Watkins is representing Sussmann in the case.

She was to be a witness against Clinton associates and had already given testimony to Durham et al.

Columbo_resize_2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fifth element said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/ The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins' Los Angeles office.  The Husband of the Woman Alec Baldwin Killed Yesterday is a Clinton Attorney with Latham & Watkins that is being Indicted by Durham October 22, 2021 https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qdw9ln/the_husband_of_the_woman_alec_baldwin_killed/ Arkanacide by proxy? Michael Sussmann is the Hillary Clinton/DNC lawyer being indicted by Durham, he does not work for Latham & Watkins. But Latham & Watkins is representing Sussmann in the case.

She was to be a witness against Clinton associates and had already given testimony to Durham et al.

well thats just made everything a bit juicier.

clinton body count

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting to take note of the fact that Breitbart News website, who since the story broke, went from making this story it's number one headliner (with multiple stories on the topic) to, thus far today, having zero stories on this issue, since the Hillary connection broke. The "Right Wing", conservative news outlet had focused on this story and gloated over Alec's fatal shooting accident, as well as The Gateway Pundant. So far today, crickets. Not even a repeat of the last two days reports can be found on Breitbart. 

 

Though I read various "alternative", conservative and Right Wing news sources, I am fully aware they are still part of the Mainstream Media and all just as faked and manipulated as anything on the left and middle. That's why I tend to read issues from all sides, then allow myself to come to my own conclusion. But, noticing this complete blackout of the story this morning on Breitbart, following the release of the Clinton connection, gave me a bit of a chuckle, as they've seem to expose their true MSM roots.

 

I'm sure they will eventually get around to reporting on the Clinton connection, as it will begin to become impossible for them to ignore. I've read various comments from readers in unrelated stories who have been reporting the connection.

 

Just thought I'd post this as a little reminder to some folks as to the fact that it's ALL fake news and propaganda. Like those on the Right who seem to think Tucker Carlson is on their side. To those folks, I would suggest watching these two films, in this order: "A Face In The Crowd" and then "Network". "A Face In The Crowd", especially for those whom are followers of Alex Jones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Interesting to take note of the fact that Breitbart News website, who since the story broke, went from making this story it's number one headliner (with multiple stories on the topic) to, thus far today, having zero stories on this issue, since the Hillary connection broke. The "Right Wing", conservative news outlet had focused on this story and gloated over Alec's fatal shooting accident, as well as The Gateway Pundant. So far today, crickets. Not even a repeat of the last two days reports can be found on Breitbart. 

 

Though I read various "alternative", conservative and Right Wing news sources, I am fully aware they are still part of the Mainstream Media and all just as faked and manipulated as anything on the left and middle. That's why I tend to read issues from all sides, then allow myself to come to my own conclusion. But, noticing this complete blackout of the story this morning on Breitbart, following the release of the Clinton connection, gave me a bit of a chuckle, as they've seem to expose their true MSM roots.

 

I'm sure they will eventually get around to reporting on the Clinton connection, as it will begin to become impossible for them to ignore. I've read various comments from readers in unrelated stories who have been reporting the connection.

 

Just thought I'd post this as a little reminder to some folks as to the fact that it's ALL fake news and propaganda. Like those on the Right who seem to think Tucker Carlson is on their side. To those folks, I would suggest watching these two films, in this order: "A Face In The Crowd" and then "Network". "A Face In The Crowd", especially for those whom are followers of Alex Jones.

Nothing wrong with Infowars. At least they report the scamdemic

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shake said:

Nothing wrong with Infowars. At least they report the scamdemic

I too, check out InfoWars and enjoy the occasional Alex Jones video. Still, Alex comes across, to me, like Andy Griffith's character in "A Face in the Crowd". I've never had the sense that Alex has ever been 100% sincere in his presentation (of himself). Too much of a character, as apposed to say, David Icke. When Icke speaks, I get the sense he is who he is, no made up character or act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brief update on my earlier post:

This morning, Breitbart did post a few stories on the Alec Baldwin shooting, yet the stories went from being their top of the page headliners, to the bottom of the page. None of todays accounts, on their site, mentions the Clinton connection, either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For what it's worth... https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/

 

When I focus on this, I get it was very intentional and it was meant to send a message.  Hutchins, that died due to the fatal wounds, was an up and coming person in the cinema.  She was working on some big projects (a documentary) that was meant to shed some light on the happenings within Holly-Weird.  I get some interviews happened and some big names were about to be released (or at a minimum talked about).  This "accident" was to let other rising stars know that no one is safe, and if people know what is best for them, they will stay quiet.  You never really know how or what will happen and be made to look like an accident. 
merlin_196632672_6b387f34-62ad-4f63-bc8c-91d70e395738-articleLarge.jpg
 
Anyone that handles a gun regardless of it being filled with blanks or live rounds KNOWS to check it, especially if YOU are the one pulling the trigger.  I get that day on the set the term "Cold Gun" was used several times as a precursor to create an element of plausible deniability so when that fateful shot occurred many people could attest to it being called "Cold."  I get "they" got to Alec, and he knew EXACTLY what he was supposed to do and where he was to point it.  I see they had some kind of blackmail on him that he didn't want released, so he complied with the request.  
 
Alec's main concern was he ability to escape from this and be able to put it behind him without it destroying him or his career.  He was assured that he would be ok, and his name would be cleared quickly.
 
This is a very sad and tragic case of the Powers That Were and high ups in Holly-Weird protecting their interest while creating more fear and exuding more power.  These evil people need a mass rising against them.  The people at the bottom of this pyramid think they have power, but they are just minions of a much bigger beast at the top.
 
And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...