Freedom request reply....

moosehead999

Dear Grumpy Owl and your fantastic forum,

Grumpy, I submitted this email to HSE over 3 months ago to HSE UK.

Can you forward this privately to David Icke and and Gareth.

I have edited the correspondences from the document for data protection reasons.

I can send the original document to David or Gareth at request, also want you to send it to ALEX JONES.

They have refused in the email about Covid 19 being Isolated in UK labs unless I pay £600 quid.

This is free (DOM) but I got to give em £600 for what? 

I might crowdfund this one, cos this smells like a 6 foot rat.

covid.PNG

So what's the reply to this, go find £600 quid?

More like go post it all over internet HSE.

I've got £600 quid to take up this request. So I  can post it to David Icke.

Refusal is an excuse to hide.

Denial is the first admission of defeat of an opposition who plausible deny and accept responsiblilty.

3 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

Dear Grumpy Owl and your fantastic forum,

Grumpy, I submitted this email to HSE over 3 months ago to HSE UK.

Can you forward this privately to David Icke and and Gareth.

I have edited the correspondences from the document for data protection reasons.

I can send the original document to David or Gareth at request, also want you to send it to ALEX JONES.

They have refused in the email about Covid 19 being Isolated in UK labs unless I pay £600 quid.

This is free (DOM) but I got to give em £600 for what? 

I might crowdfund this one, cos this smells like a 6 foot rat.

Sorry, but this is not my forum, I am just a moderator here, and have no direct contact with David Icke.

I mean, I know its a load of rubbish, its not about finding £600 quid to find this out. Its about, they are using excuses to bypass the original point. 

Has it been isolated, " NO"? They think the average person wont take it further.

I've got the £600 quid, but where am I going to get this back? Its only the public that want to know the truth. 

Covid hasn't affected me, so I am happy to know HSE are lying before I shell out money for info.

I'm not interested in the fake virus. Never have been. I'm just interested in why Bildaberg group think they rule the world, a few people against 6 billion. They have no chance..

Even with a bio weapon, they  cant beat the people.

4 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

I mean, I know its a load of rubbish, its not about finding £600 quid to find this out. Its about, they are using excuses to bypass the original point. 

Has it been isolated, " NO"? They think the average person wont take it further.

I've got the £600 quid, but where am I going to get this back? Its only the public that want to know the truth. 

Covid hasn't affected me, so I am happy to know HSE are lying before I shell out money for info.

I'm not interested in the fake virus. Never have been. I'm just interested in why Bildaberg group think they rule the world, a few people against 6 billion. They have no chance..

Even with a bio weapon, they  cant beat the people.

They already have. How are you fighting them. Oh, I know - peaceful protests.

Do you think they aren't screaming with hysterical fucking laughter?