Superman is now bisexual !?!?

Doc

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Its just getting ridiculous now.

It's everywhere innit. Western kids now have hardly any normal heroes to look up to. Strong, responsible masculine and feminine role models are becoming extinct in the West. It's a sad state of affairs when Shaun the Sheep is better role model for kids than DC 'heroes'.

Screenshot_20211017_195727.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's everywhere innit. Western kids now have hardly any normal heroes to look up to. Strong, responsible masculine and feminine role models are becoming extinct in the West. It's a sad state of affairs when Shaun the Sheep is better role model for kids than DC 'heroes'.

Screenshot_20211017_195727.jpg

My hero growing up and still is. What a don.

Fox.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RobSS said:

There is the German heterosexual heroic tenor Jonas Kaufmann as the Nordic hero Siegmund, in the Niebelungen Saga...

He's still going, and going... and going... ... ...:

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Jonas Kaufmann

jonas-kaufmann-1270653794-view-2.jpg.a9d866519a8f9b96ea521c096b4d636f.jpg

How is this relevant?

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

How is this relevant?

Doc wrote, "Western kids now have hardly any normal heroes to look up to." This is true, but there are some, for example, Jonas Kaufmann... the only one I can think of at the moment!

Edited by RobSS

Few months back im sure they was going to make Robin bi..now Saturn man instead.

If youve noticed with Marvel comic movies, I sadly end up watching most via torrent, but see the woke agenda constantly shoved down your throat.

The last deadpool=old paedo was definitely pushing the boundaries. But is mostly like your family guy cartoon or Southpark, subliminally pushed.

Which is a form of gaslighting, as you know the humour has a sinister side to it. But majority of sheep never get it. No matter how blatant.

Dont get me wrong is not a gay thing I have issue with, is the synthetic agenda being constantly forced on the youth, who know no better, so of course are being conditioned. Some characters were always obviously gay or bi. Is not something you need to spell out. But I don't believe or wish to see openly gay characters in movies.

Homosexuality is not something that should be promoted. But if you insist, then I simply boycott you.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/batman-sidekick-robin-comes-out-bisexual-lets-comic-book-fans-ncna1276582

29 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

But is mostly like your family guy cartoon or Southpark, subliminally pushed.

Which is a form of gaslighting, as you know the humour has a sinister side to it. But majority of sheep never get it. No matter how blatant.

I'll defend Southpark here, it is kind of like Alf Garnett. It may take the piss out of certain non pc views in a higher meta kind of way, but actually the kids take  away the less PC aspects in my view. My kids like Southpark, and it hasn't made them woke, in fact quite the opposite.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

Just now, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I'll defend Southpark here, it is kind of like Alf Garnett. It may take the piss out of certain non pc views in a higher meta kind of way, but actually the kids take  away the less PC aspects in my view. My kids like Southpark, and it hasn't made them woke, in fact quite the opposite.

I should have clarified better, as yes South Park comes across based & a mockery of clownworld, but is twisted at the same time & pushing occult themes, but like I say most goyim are too zombified to see the obvious.

Watch the ending of the last Southpark special on covid. Where they are pushing the idea they control reality & resistance is futile. Like this is what we call kids entertainment these days.

• Like 1

Southpark themes, like most of Hollyweird is most prophetic also, like Simpsons..something to do with Qabbalistic doctrine, constant predictive programming & synchrontism. Tells me they are running rituals on you.. Southpark Cern theme was a perfect example about bringing demonic entities into our reality through portals. Lovely stuff!

Hollywood is full of paedos of course, so when you have adult humour & satanic agenda pushed in kids cartoons, like all the top cartoons do. I made a thread about it called twisted Sabbatean weirdos with many examples...like the makers of Ricky & Morty..the number one cartoon. Or movies like Monsters Inc & adrenochrome.
If you are cool with your kids watching these occult themes & believe its harmless then great stuff.

Kabbalistic teachings is about embracing your darkside, as well as good fluffy side of life... is all good I guess. Noahide rules!🌈

• Like 1