Tory MP David Amess Stabbed To Death at Constituency Meeting

HAARPING_On

On 10/19/2021 at 12:35 PM, skitzorat said:

Insert zionism, israel, city of london, islamic/judeo/mossad sex trafficking operations etc and they all fit perfectly 

They are all so sanctimonious that it's pathetic, boo fucking hoo you're a politician who is implementing a sadistic plot with the banking cartels and you expect everyone to be nice to you. 

I refuse to believe these politicians are that fucking retarded, they can't be. The levels of ignorance to your own actions and the world around you are too much for me to believe, there's just no way.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Insert zionism, israel, city of london, islamic/judeo/mossad sex trafficking operations etc and they all fit perfectly 

They are all so sanctimonious that it's pathetic, boo fucking hoo you're a politician who is implementing a sadistic plot with the banking cartels and you expect everyone to be nice to you. 

I refuse to believe these politicians are that fucking retarded, they can't be. The levels of ignorance to your own actions and the world around you are too much for me to believe, there's just no way.

I agree that it is impossible to be ignorant as to the wider picture and the deeper agendas. Anybody who has immersed themselves is politics at parliamentary level for two decades could not play innocent with a straight face; though perhaps some think they can change the course of history.

Same goes for high up names within organised religion.

Both structural entities (political and religious) will be as one in serving Satan when he finally appears in the tabernacle of human flesh. That can't possibly happen as a surprise (when he is revealed) for they already serve him as a spirit through the hierarchy of principalities and powers beneath him.

If they cannot presently see that, then they will very soon when millions drop dead from something they support. Some will want out when their eyes are opened and some will want out now as they observe the rotten fruit of false religion and politics.

Those that remain and try to fight against this present evil will be sacrificed. As for David Amess, I don't know what his aims were in remaining a parliamentary politician.

God does.

12 hours ago, numnuts said:

I think I might start having nightmares about Patel soon. I also think that she might well be on the marching powder.

I was watching her in an interview the other day, she looks like evil personified, really creepy... get proper bad vibes off her.

Make of it what you will ... Seems all rather convenient in these current times. Goes back to 1736, so hardly

recent heritage.

Sir David Amess MP had Jewish heritage says genealogist

The MP, who once said he'd have been proud to be born Jewish, was a descendant of Sephardi families

According to Doreen Berger from The Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain:  "Maud, a dressmaker, was the daughter of a Catholic mother and of David Joseph Martin, a descendant of the Spanish Nunez Martines family, who married in London in 1736.  Maud's paternal great grandmother was Frances Gomes da Costa, a descendant of  Abraham and Abigail Gomes da Costa, who had arrived from Portugal as New Christians. 

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/southend-mp-david-amess-had-sephardi-heritage-1.521625

7 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Alistair Carmichael:

"Once we have said that it is okay to have a passport for covid, where will that argument go when the threat of covid has receded? If it was okay for covid, why not require people to produce a passport for HIV, for example? What we have before us today is the very thin end of a thick and dangerous wedge.The concept of a vaccine passport is not just a matter of administrative convenience; it is a first step in a major redefinition of the relationship between the citizen and the state, which we should not take so lightly. When freedoms are given up, the state rarely rushes to return them. Remember how it was the last time we had identity cards. It was only going to be for the duration of the second world war, but seven years after the end of that war, it required a citizen to take the Government to court to end it. That is why this matters."

It would be an idea to keep a record of voices like his. Amess (who was chair and therefore probably seen as the top troublemaker) won't be the only one to 'randomly' run into a terrorist *cough patsy cough.

I'm waiting for an inevitable attack by an anti-vaxer (patsy) on an MP that is fully on board with the jabbing of kids and babies, social credit scores, the works. There will already be a backstory of 'conspiratorial' ramblings - even on here - ready to be quoted by the MSM. They can use a script like that to push harder for the end of online anonymity and for internet access to become a privilege based on one's 'health' status.

They'll have no qualms in sacrificing their own. 

• Like 2

On 10/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, numnuts said:

I think that this probably translates as 'a proposal to de-anonymise social media is already contained in the Online Harms Bill and I will use David's demise to help make sure it stays there'.

I was just looking back at some of the material, about the 'Online Harms White Paper', which I read last week. Namely, the government summary of the 'Online Harms White Paper' and the 'Full Government Response' to the 'Online Harms White Paper'. As follows:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/973940/EASY_READ_Online_Harms_White_Paper_V2.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/944310/Online_Harms_White_Paper_Full_Government_Response_to_the_consultation_CP_354_CCS001_CCS1220695430-001__V2.pdf

I had found it quite amusing how the summary was located on a  33 page pdf and the full response was located on a 101 page pdf. The 33 page pdf now seems to have gone AWOL, but it definitely was a 33 page pdf.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ss1TkjtfgB4J:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/973940/EASY_READ_Online_Harms_White_Paper_V2.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-b

It had loads of childish pictures on it too, which seemed to be aimed at Year 7 kids. I guess that is how the government probably now views the U.K. adult population. Maybe it will reappear soon enough, but not in a 33 page pdf. Ha ha ha ha. 😀 

On 10/20/2021 at 11:23 PM, numnuts said:

I think I might start having nightmares about Patel soon. I also think that she might well be on the marching powder.

Looking at this video again, from 1:10, isn't it incredible how Constipated Keir backs Michael Chetoff's 'Lone Wolf' narrative. He goes on to say that 'they were all radicalised online', then just waves a bit of A4 paper about, as if it is concrete evidence. WTF.

No, I don't know anything of the sort Keir. I only know that some dude seems to turn up in London every now and then. A dude who was known to the security services; who seems to have an affinity with fake suicide vests; who 'allegedly' likes to shout 'Allah Akbar', before embarking on his activities; and who isn't particularly good at killing people. Not that I would know anything about killing people. However, given what I do know about what violence goes down in London most weeks, then I just don't understand how these dudes seem to be the basis for foisting serious societal changes on all of us.    

On 10/19/2021 at 12:35 PM, skitzorat said:

I am no fan of Islam. However, when one considers that nigh on 3 million muslims in the U.K. manage to go to bed almost every night without killing anyone, other than the handful of odd characters I just previously referred to, then I would have to disassociate the notion of serious violence with the term 'Islamic Extremism'.  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, numnuts said:

I was just looking back at some of the material, about the 'Online Harms White Paper', which I read last week. Namely, the government summary of the 'Online Harms White Paper' and the 'Full Government Response' to the 'Online Harms White Paper'. As follows:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/973940/EASY_READ_Online_Harms_White_Paper_V2.pdf

The said 33 page pdf now seems to be functioning properly again. I don't think that it even qualifies as G.C.S.E. 'BBC Bitesize' material. It's more like Key Stage 1 for the sheeple. All of those little pictures are just class. 😎

Edited by numnuts

5 minutes ago, numnuts said:

The said 33 page pdf now seems to be functioning properly again. I don't think that it even qualifies as G.C.S.E. 'BBC Bitesize' material. It's more like Key Stage 1 for the sheeple. All of those little pictures are just class. 😎     

I've just looked at that... the dumbing down of the population is complete. It's presented like a bloody Janet & John book, that's dreadful given the seriousness of the implications of this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, if anyone was still wondering why someone might have deemed it necessary for our M.P.'s to get police protection, then how about the Austrian notions of locking down the unvaxxed and making vaccination mandatory arriving on our shores soon? For now at least, mandatory vaccination will not literally mean forced vaccination. However, anything at all on that front, combined with a locking down of the unvaxxed, will make a lot of folks very angry.

The problem for many of our M.P.'s who are treacherous is that they can hardly say 'Oh, it's all the government doing it', as the idea of 'M.P.'s taking control' to delay and fudge Brexit is still very fresh in the memory. It was all about them then, wasn't it, and the government were powerless. Ha ha. And a message to Lindsay Hoyle. When BoJo is in your House, then you may have some authority over him, but all of you are still subservient to the British people.