Deca`s take on "Gangstalking"

Deca

2 hours ago, Deca said:

Look I already posted the freemasons is declining.....its full of old people now ....

ITS THE TECH THAT FALLOW YOU AROUND AS ITS BASED ON RADAR

you get technology to detect microwaves ......plus there will be other things you can do to detect changes in your body

look the tech is based on RADAR ......they don't manually fire it from moving cars ok ....

WHY YOU BOTHERED ABOUT CARS DRIVING PAST YOUR HOUSE ?

Again, if they are causing a nuisance then it could be classed as anti-social behavior

if not just play relaxing music and ignore it .....keep yourself occupied and focus on improving your life ....not stressing on what you believe others are doing

This is not good for you ..............and will drive you paranoid

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verywellhealth.com%2Fthmb%2F1vvHpl3YAg0-kZ8SVvismvXnE80%3D%2F2123x1413%2Ffilters%3Ano_upscale%28%29%3Amax_bytes%28150000%29%3Astrip_icc%28%29%2FGettyImages-138546114-ff57f620916343cd9cff522642d1d187.jpg&sp=1635153884Tfc3ae946bb6f7db4382607345856c441d7f7fae87633e3c8e61d1c7bf8feb394

1. I'm not bothered or stressing about cars and have already told you that.

2. You say freemason are in decline(probably are but don't care about that) yet you could still talk to masons on this issue but your stubbornness to challenge people on this is leading you to having a closed mind. If you go ask one they will answer you. Are you scared of them or not wanting to find out. I'm not sure which, but you are closing your mind off and are not willing to learn/find out stuff. 

3. I've seen plenty of reports on radar tech and believe that is used. But in saying that show me actual footage of it being done. Magnetic fields can spike for various reasons and fk it ghost hunters have tech that they claim spike for no other reason of than ghosts

4. I take it you have no proof other than what someone else has said and presented in a certain way. The harp Centre provides some phenoms that have been magnetically, electrically etc recorded but that doesn't prove what there doing. There's guestamations but that's it, it's not proof of what's going on.

5.illuminate, Masons, you say are in small numbers, you are aware the knights templars and all there sub groups formed freemasonry then ditch templars and moved group. These groups are in sync with one and other. Don't close your mind off, they still big enough to hold all positions of power but your telling me the numbers are dying off, laughable. Its easy for you to find out if Masons do what is claimed yet you can't be bothered to go find out. He'll you may claim to know what's going on but I think if you don't ask the questions you will never know what's going on. What is your problem in finding things out for yourself. I'm comfortable with the fact I know it goes on as I had plenty of evidence that confirmed plus I had Masons confirm it. I'm comfortable with knowing the tech being used against people as I've seen enough to believe it.

You can say your comfortable with tech, but you won't go ask a few questions to prove or substansiate others claims. It actually wouldn't take long.

Before mk ultra, project Coast and other forms of programs it was the same, people are making it up, people's minds are skewed, then oh maybe we should have investigated there claims properly.

You keep resorting to oh your scared of cars, when in actual fact that's not the case it's a fact of knowing what there up to, but you've said that a few times now and I'm beginning to think about your reasons for closed off mind. Anyone who goes down the rabbit hole of conspiracies has to have a open mind, you can ask a Mason but your choosing not to, why? What's the worst, they say na it don't happen, yeah it does happen. Shop around, ask a few, if you ask them straight out if there a freemason a Mason has to answer that he is, because he can't be ashamed of being one. But your response will be I don't have to ask anyone i know everything. Just check it out so you have your facts in order, it will either strengthen your argument, or collapse it 😉.

Resorting to well there numbers are in decline doesn't prove one thing, I didn't say go find out there numbers I said go ask a Mason a question about targeting someone. If you was truly interested in finding stuff out it would be simply done, if your not into questioning things your in the wrong game as theres plenty of misinformation everywhere and you have to wade through things, learning new things, proving things go on, ruling things out. If you can't be bothered to question them, then hey wtf are you doing on a site that promotes the theory of shape shifting reptilians that have never had a shred of proof exsist other than a theory? I'm here to learn on the subject along with the anunaki to try to get a better understanding. I don't come here and go its all balls and I don't want to question to learn about it. Just go ask a Mason or don't bother dismissing something if your not prepared to find out for yourself.(for a group in decline there still easily found)

• Thanks 1

If your not sure where to start looking for Masons, any stonemason, any bricklayer that owns his own company, any mechanic that owns his own business, most if not all pub landlords. Study online the handshake levels that they have to represent there currant degree level and observe peoples handshakes in public, study tattoos is another way. They are easy to find. Don't talk to them aggressively or scatty, talk sympathetically and with a level head. Don't just jump in with direct questions build a base with them first. Hey even suggest your interested in joining(this only works outside of area you live in) as you had a friend that went through this situation and it peaked your interested but was concerned if this goes on. Suggest you may have pissed someone off but your not sure, do whatever you need to get the answers your looking for. But don't just write something off without investigating yourself. Don't rely on others information, take it in but then try to prove it. If you can't prove it then it becomes less likely. If you can refute it then great.

With footage you seeon line about tech assault, carry out the process you research, remember on videos onlinr you can't see if a microwave is on off camera producing results. Never rely on just because someone said something, that works both ways, I never expect or care if someone believes me or not but I would expect them to consider and then verify for themselves rather than dismiss for no other reason than because that's there opinion without checking for themselves the facts. If someone tells you there's a way to check something out then you should check that out for yourself rather than just believe what's being said. The worst that happens it's just a dead end but confirms your suspicion, the best that can happen is it can prove to yourself this actually happens and then you don't need to rely on well someone else said this or that so it must be true. You instead know what your talking about and it doesn't matter what others try to say.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Relativity said:

1. I'm not bothered or stressing about cars and have already told you that.

Again it was you that brought cars up ...again still don't know/understand  what your actual claim is here ?

2. You say freemason are in decline(probably are but don't care about that) yet you could still talk to masons on this issue but your stubbornness to challenge people on this is leading you to having a closed mind. If you go ask one they will answer you. Are you scared of them or not wanting to find out. I'm not sure which, but you are closing your mind off and are not willing to learn/find out stuff. 

err stop trying to shift the burden of proof .....you claim it's Freemason ....its up to you to prove ...not me ok

Also going around asking people if they are "freemason's" and "if they are gangstalking you" sounds something a paranoid delusional person would do ok ..and is typically the  crap posted on "gangstalking" websites by people with wonky thinking , bad judgment and little self awareness......can you imagine if somebody acting odd , been staring at you suddenly walks up to you a goes ..." er are you a Freemason.....are you gangstalking me .....go on admit it perp" ...

so leave me out of idiotic crap ideas like this ok ....... better way would be to learn and use actual  Countersurveillance techniques 

3. I've seen plenty of reports on radar tech and believe that is used. But in saying that show me actual footage of it being done. Magnetic fields can spike for various reasons and fk it ghost hunters have tech that they claim spike for no other reason of than ghosts

4. I take it you have no proof other than what someone else has said and presented in a certain way. The harp Centre provides some phenoms that have been magnetically, electrically etc recorded but that doesn't prove what there doing. There's guestamations but that's it, it's not proof of what's going on.

5.illuminate, Masons, you say are in small numbers, you are aware the knights templars and all there sub groups formed freemasonry then ditch templars and moved group. These groups are in sync with one and other. Don't close your mind off, they still big enough to hold all positions of power but your telling me the numbers are dying off, laughable. Its easy for you to find out if Masons do what is claimed yet you can't be bothered to go find out. He'll you may claim to know what's going on but I think if you don't ask the questions you will never know what's going on. What is your problem in finding things out for yourself. I'm comfortable with the fact I know it goes on as I had plenty of evidence that confirmed plus I had Masons confirm it. I'm comfortable with knowing the tech being used against people as I've seen enough to believe it.

You can say your comfortable with tech, but you won't go ask a few questions to prove or substansiate others claims. It actually wouldn't take long.

Before mk ultra, project Coast and other forms of programs it was the same, people are making it up, people's minds are skewed, then oh maybe we should have investigated there claims properly.

You keep resorting to oh your scared of cars, when in actual fact that's not the case it's a fact of knowing what there up to, but you've said that a few times now and I'm beginning to think about your reasons for closed off mind. Anyone who goes down the rabbit hole of conspiracies has to have a open mind, you can ask a Mason but your choosing not to, why? What's the worst, they say na it don't happen, yeah it does happen. Shop around, ask a few, if you ask them straight out if there a freemason a Mason has to answer that he is, because he can't be ashamed of being one. But your response will be I don't have to ask anyone i know everything. Just check it out so you have your facts in order, it will either strengthen your argument, or collapse it 😉.

Resorting to well there numbers are in decline doesn't prove one thing, I didn't say go find out there numbers I said go ask a Mason a question about targeting someone. If you was truly interested in finding stuff out it would be simply done, if your not into questioning things your in the wrong game as theres plenty of misinformation everywhere and you have to wade through things, learning new things, proving things go on, ruling things out. If you can't be bothered to question them, then hey wtf are you doing on a site that promotes the theory of shape shifting reptilians that have never had a shred of proof exsist other than a theory? I'm here to learn on the subject along with the anunaki to try to get a better understanding. I don't come here and go its all balls and I don't want to question to learn about it. Just go ask a Mason or don't bother dismissing something if your not prepared to find out for yourself.(for a group in decline there still easily found)

celldar.png

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/13/humanrights.mobilephones

Edited by Deca

8 hours ago, Relativity said:

If your not sure where to start looking for Masons, any stonemason, any bricklayer that owns his own company, any mechanic that owns his own business, most if not all pub landlords. Study online the handshake levels that they have to represent there currant degree level and observe peoples handshakes in public, study tattoos is another way. They are easy to find. Don't talk to them aggressively or scatty, talk sympathetically and with a level head. Don't just jump in with direct questions build a base with them first. Hey even suggest your interested in joining(this only works outside of area you live in) as you had a friend that went through this situation and it peaked your interested but was concerned if this goes on. Suggest you may have pissed someone off but your not sure, do whatever you need to get the answers your looking for. But don't just write something off without investigating yourself. Don't rely on others information, take it in but then try to prove it. If you can't prove it then it becomes less likely. If you can refute it then great.

With footage you seeon line about tech assault, carry out the process you research, remember on videos onlinr you can't see if a microwave is on off camera producing results. Never rely on just because someone said something, that works both ways, I never expect or care if someone believes me or not but I would expect them to consider and then verify for themselves rather than dismiss for no other reason than because that's there opinion without checking for themselves the facts. If someone tells you there's a way to check something out then you should check that out for yourself rather than just believe what's being said. The worst that happens it's just a dead end but confirms your suspicion, the best that can happen is it can prove to yourself this actually happens and then you don't need to rely on well someone else said this or that so it must be true. You instead know what your talking about and it doesn't matter what others try to say.

I have had friends who are freemasons  ... yes they are to busy running their own business  or hobnobbing it down the golf/tennis clubs etc .....to piss around "gangstalking" people ....ok

Edited by Deca

4 minutes ago, Deca said:

I have had friends who are freemasons  ... yes they are to busy running their own business  or hobnobbing it down the golf/tennis clubs etc .....to piss around "gangstalking" people ....ok

I get from that response you never asked them tho, and good to know your mates with them

10 minutes ago, Deca said:

No 

Good to know

14 minutes ago, Deca said:

Again it was you that brought cars up ...again still don't know/understand  what your actual claim is here ?

err stop trying to shift the burden of proof .....you claim it's Freemason ....its up to you to prove ...not me ok

Also going around asking people if they are "freemason's" and "if they are gangstalking you" sounds something a paranoid delusional person would do ok ..and is typically the  crap posted on "gangstalking" websites by people with wonky thinking , bad judgment and little self awareness......can you imagine if somebody acting odd , been staring at you suddenly walks up to you a goes ..." er are you a Freemason.....are you gangstalking me .....go on admit it perp" ...

so leave me out of idiotic crap ideas like this ok ....... better way would be to learn and use actual  Countersurveillance techniques 

celldar.png

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/13/humanrights.mobilephones

That only states its tracking movements, doesn't state there going to electrically attack people. As I've said I do believe they will be using tech and do currently use to attack. 

I told you freemasons had confirmed it to me and said to you ask them, that will prove it.(easy as you know some)

On gangstalking you think I believe they just do that stuff to wind a victim up?. You no there's plenty of subliminal techniques that can be deployed to make you do and act in a certain way, and there's multi ways of implementing that. Car registration plates is just one way of getting that to the recipient 

• Like 1

Relativity  its come to the point were you just not contributing anything and just posting your personal beliefs, opinion's and biases which is not really what I am after on this  RESEARCH thread .....you can do that on your own thread 

thanks and hope things work out for you

Edited by Deca

I never said to talk to them like that, I actually advocated a different way, and Freemason activities are soo out of question but I'm being electrically assaulted sounds so normal and not delusional in any way. Go talk to people and state I'm the victim of being electrically harrased and watch them think your a nut job and run. I'm not saying to you to go to them and ask them if there attacking you, I said ask them if they do it to someone who has pissed them off, you don't need to be rude when asking them, it's easy for you to get the answers from them but you just have to ask them to get it confirmed. I find it strange that a relativity easy thing to do to get the proof you need to confirm if they do it would result in a stubburn I don't want to ask them that. I'll just say they don't instead when you can easily have it confirmed by them. Everything did work out for me, I still have my kids, never got sectioned, I interact on a daily basis with plenty of people, I'm not viewed as the local nut job, I work and have a three bed property, poly tunnel, pets. I didn't cave in mentally I only asked them questions in a saine reasoned fashion. You presume I run around acting psychotic over the matter when that's so far from the truth. The evidence I had of the cars was good enough for the police to accept over matters and social services to accept, my only problem was that they were then wiped and my computer got fkd. 

At the end of the day I will leave this thread unless it pops up I'm quoted again, you have a chance to ask Masons if they do do it or if they don't, that's not my opinion but your chance to ask and rule it out or in. That would give you a more factual look on it whether I'm right or wrong. But not doing it would appear narrow minded when you dismiss other peoples take on the matter for nothing more than your opinion on it. 

I hope your thread works out for you and I'll bid you good day

• Thanks 1

also I came across this ..... might be interesting and i might build one of these myself 

http://alexlynd.com/projects/CreepDetector/index.php

The CreepDetector

Wardriving is the act of plotting and mapping wireless devices for reconnaissance, and can be utilized for various practical applications even to normal people. As a proof of concept, my friend Kody and I designed a program that analyzes wardriving data in Jupyter Notebook to see if someone is following you by detecting the presence of their phone or similar Wi-Fi enabled devices. After gathering information on the "creep", we can plot their location on a map against our route to see where they were spotted. This article will give you an overview of how the CreepDetector tool works, how we tested it, and how you can set it up yourself.

18 hours ago, Deca said:

Relativity  its come to the point were you just not contributing anything and just posting your personal beliefs, opinion's and biases which is not really what I am after on this  RESEARCH thread .....you can do that on your own thread 

thanks and hope things work out for you

Decca you've met you match, check mate. 

18 hours ago, Relativity said:

I never said to talk to them like that, I actually advocated a different way, and Freemason activities are soo out of question but I'm being electrically assaulted sounds so normal and not delusional in any way. Go talk to people and state I'm the victim of being electrically harrased and watch them think your a nut job and run. I'm not saying to you to go to them and ask them if there attacking you, I said ask them if they do it to someone who has pissed them off, you don't need to be rude when asking them, it's easy for you to get the answers from them but you just have to ask them to get it confirmed. I find it strange that a relativity easy thing to do to get the proof you need to confirm if they do it would result in a stubburn I don't want to ask them that. I'll just say they don't instead when you can easily have it confirmed by them. Everything did work out for me, I still have my kids, never got sectioned, I interact on a daily basis with plenty of people, I'm not viewed as the local nut job, I work and have a three bed property, poly tunnel, pets. I didn't cave in mentally I only asked them questions in a saine reasoned fashion. You presume I run around acting psychotic over the matter when that's so far from the truth. The evidence I had of the cars was good enough for the police to accept over matters and social services to accept, my only problem was that they were then wiped and my computer got fkd. 

At the end of the day I will leave this thread unless it pops up I'm quoted again, you have a chance to ask Masons if they do do it or if they don't, that's not my opinion but your chance to ask and rule it out or in. That would give you a more factual look on it whether I'm right or wrong. But not doing it would appear narrow minded when you dismiss other peoples take on the matter for nothing more than your opinion on it. 

I hope your thread works out for you and I'll bid you good day

Very well handled, thank you.

5 hours ago, Zusies said:

Could I ask if they meaning Decca is Kieron Lee Perrin, and are you a Mason?

Er this is a pic of

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FrL1VUWR7Ebc%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&sp=1635289273T918c02bd0d9359d10d78e26c1e58078945b5e0b7ad9d6f6e0f2ae11aa065e6d8

And that me in my profile pic on here ... completely different  also Kieron is English, and  I am Scottish, so you can even tell by our accents ..plus he lives down south, and I live in the north ...now I did briefly meet him when he was doing a talk around here  many years ago, but he was getting involved with the TI bases project I told him I was not interested in being associated with that ...nor was ICAACT who I was a junior member off ...

Now this should be the end of this, claiming I am somebody else etc .... also I have been a long time member on DI forum ..had a very popular thread on the old DI forum on "mind control & electronic harassment" so I have been around for many years

4 hours ago, Zusies said:

Decca you've met you match, check mate. 

Great ...well you and your buddy can make your own thread and leave mine than ....so I get back to actual research, facts solution .....instead of gossip and false  accusations

4 hours ago, Deca said:

Great ...well you and your buddy can make your own thread and leave mine than ....so I get back to actual research, facts solution .....instead of gossip and false  accusations

Sure I can see that, you'll just carry on the same, thank you for your input.

9 hours ago, Deca said:

Hang on a sec deca, firstly I was intrigued by what your thread was about, secondly I ain't in tandem with anyone other than my self, you got shirty over proof and I told you a way of going to find that out, you didn't want to so I hope false accusations and gossip isn't being leveled at me. Your the one who has Mason mates so I can imagine your motives on not wanting  them associated with the phenom. You go on about proof but don't want to prove that avenue. So on proof I already pointed out one was just stating surveillance so I don't need to that one but your follow up with what you put secondly as your proof

On 10/26/2021 at 12:57 AM, Deca said:

Actually this is a by product that will effect everyone now prove that it is to be targeted against a singular individual.

I don't want to be doing this with you but as you made the point of burden of truth and mine is just an opinion(which again you can go ask your Mason mates to get your answer, but you choose not to when it will prove it and you no that) I shall say again, where is your proof because it is just your interpretation of what is being presented. Why does it not effect everyone, are you special. Not everyone is running round claiming there being targeted. Again I agree with what your claiming on this subject but I'm just pointing out while you want absolute proof off of others you cannot offer absolute proof on you theory.

So leave out the buddy's link as I don't know the other chap, the old saying people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones springs to mind. I told you to leave me out of it but would return if you referenced me, so I will leave again for now but don't bring me into it, if you have a spat with the other guy you deal with him and not me. I don't want to derail your thread and you don't want me to derail your thread so just leave me out of it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Relativity said:

Hang on a sec deca, firstly I was intrigued by what your thread was about, secondly I ain't in tandem with anyone other than my self, you got shirty over proof and I told you a way of going to find that out, you didn't want to so I hope false accusations and gossip isn't being leveled at me. Your the one who has Mason mates so I can imagine your motives on not wanting  them associated with the phenom. You go on about proof but don't want to prove that avenue. So on proof I already pointed out one was just stating surveillance so I don't need to that one but your follow up with what you put secondly as your proof

sorry that just does not meet as good evidence ..."going around and asking somebody" .....that's like asking somebody if "ghost are real"  plus you not provided any supporting evidence  so its just really gossip/hearsay and we just have to take your word on this as we have no access to what you said and the context of the reply etc just have to rely on your selective retelling interpretation of events 

327894123_1280px-Grahams_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en_svg.png.a0dacd7d4252c8d7d8a38e9147dd98b0.png

I used to work in a pub and had hundred's of friends from all sorts of backgrounds ...so you are trying to use guilt by association and ad hominem ....

I want to understand the psychological impact , effects ,social consequence so we can mitigate it ..then learn try to detect the technology and gather evidence so we can build a case ........ you seem want to make it about "particular group" the "masons" and then point your anger and frustration towards them .... 

37637331_1994967057214892_5457474012265316352_n.jpg.5760f8dca5a6ba143f3cb642d59aeb11.jpg

1 hour ago, Relativity said:

Actually this is a by product that will effect everyone now prove that it is to be targeted against a singular individual.

I don't want to be doing this with you but as you made the point of burden of truth and mine is just an opinion(which again you can go ask your Mason mates to get your answer, but you choose not to when it will prove it and you no that) I shall say again, where is your proof because it is just your interpretation of what is being presented. Why does it not effect everyone, are you special. Not everyone is running round claiming there being targeted. Again I agree with what your claiming on this subject but I'm just pointing out while you want absolute proof off of others you cannot offer absolute proof on you theory.

So leave out the buddy's link as I don't know the other chap, the old saying people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones springs to mind. I told you to leave me out of it but would return if you referenced me, so I will leave again for now but don't bring me into it, if you have a spat with the other guy you deal with him and not me. I don't want to derail your thread and you don't want me to derail your thread so just leave me out of it

clearly you don`t understand how phased array antenna's work like modern RADAR and 5G use (beamforming)

Phased Array Antennas

Edited by Deca