Deca`s take on "Gangstalking"

Deca

3 minutes ago, Deca said:

Look what is the definition of a TI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

stop listing crap spread about targeting by others online claiming to be one ....there so much sh*t

So you believe in the electronic harrasment side?

I'd never read about TI'S until my situation Raised? I did say i think most times online is there to cover for something else. But when I mentioned a program you said i was jumbling up situation and filling in blanks. So I wasn't sure if you was saying something wasn't going on and because I've read online I want to claim I am one of those. I think I may have got confused on your first response. I'm open to any theory on the topic, as I said I'm all for ruling out possibilities and your input would be appreciated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Relativity said:

Do you subscribe to if the brain thinks it it can become a reality. Just for thoughts, what's your take on my situation. I get you said jumbled mess, but as to how(I'm not being a dick on this) this happened

1.its not going on and I precieve something is going on

2.ive been hit with some kind of tech that's led to this

3.some kind of program

4. Something else

brain thinks it it can become a reality

NO  .....you think it /plan it .....take some action and that interacts with "reality"  again this can get complex ....

The main thing is to  have some understanding how the brain "perceives" reality and makes assumptions/beliefs about it

its not that things are not happening they are all the time .....it's your inferences/assumption you are making about what you perceive ........ again for example .......you see a red car, and you claim it's a perp car and only there to gangstalk you ....nobody saying there no red car ..its your inference/assumption/belief about it been driven by a perp and gangstalking you ...that's what people disagree with you, and you are not showing any objective  independent  evidence that supports it etc .......just pointing to it ...showing video of driving past proves F all .... if you get what I trying say

Just now, Relativity said:

So you believe in the electronic harrasment side?

I'd never read about TI'S until my situation Raised? I did say i think most times online is there to cover for something else. But when I mentioned a program you said i was jumbling up situation and filling in blanks. So I wasn't sure if you was saying something wasn't going on and because I've read online I want to claim I am one of those. I think I may have got confused on your first response. I'm open to any theory on the topic, as I said I'm all for ruling out possibilities and your input would be appreciated.

Being "targeted"/tested on  by emerging technology mainly microwaves/implants is the main claim of a TI .....otherwise your a victim of something else 

also its the electronic harassment/technology side of a targeted induvial  being discredit by claims of "gangstalking" ....not The other way around ....as we have growing evidence and awareness about the technology and past human experimentation  programs ......

That's my most logical (but not only) assumption that its the something else category. I was the first medical success operation in uk as a 6month old for a  type of disease(would have had as my dad put it a plastic bag strapped to my arsenal for life) in 1980. Never got discharged after my last op in 1990. As I said there's a military persons aspect I've stumbled across and when I went for freedom of info request the data I was after had been involved in a building fire in the early nineties so was refused my request. I'm not gonna go into that to much on a open forum because that is something that I percieve will bring me trouble for discussing. There's a family issue connecting some people of interest that are military but meant to be dead but are not dead. I was warned off that avenue in plain terms. It's wasn't till 2016 something tweaked and tbh wish I was back before that time. As I said it could be anything, I lean towards one answer without ruling anything out till I prove it can be ruled out. Have to keep the logical hat on. But also it could just as easily be nothing. I'm left open to any input and don't get offended by any response I recieve

look simple people that are having their brains buggered by some mental illness or some technology are going to be running around unhinged , acting out of character ...will appear odd and strange to others ....and going "who how why"  trying to make sense of it all etc ..... and probably end up  with social consequence's ....i.e. a magnet for anti social behaviour, disability hate crimes and informal/formal social control .......thou going throw this they might well perceive it as all one thing and call it "gangstalking" 

Edited by Deca

7 minutes ago, Relativity said:

That's my most logical (but not only) assumption that its the something else category. I was the first medical success operation in uk as a 6month old for a  type of disease(would have had as my dad put it a plastic bag strapped to my arsenal for life) in 1980. Never got discharged after my last op in 1990. As I said there's a military persons aspect I've stumbled across and when I went for freedom of info request the data I was after had been involved in a building fire in the early nineties so was refused my request. I'm not gonna go into that to much on a open forum because that is something that I percieve will bring me trouble for discussing. There's a family issue connecting some people of interest that are military but meant to be dead but are not dead. I was warned off that avenue in plain terms. It's wasn't till 2016 something tweaked and tbh wish I was back before that time. As I said it could be anything, I lean towards one answer without ruling anything out till I prove it can be ruled out. Have to keep the logical hat on. But also it could just as easily be nothing. I'm left open to any input and don't get offended by any response I recieve

look I not here to investigate your personal story ...nor am I going to dissect/analyse your subjective story or make judgment on it ether I have read/have access to hundreds of TI story's ok ....I already stated my stance on "gangstalking" 

look what do you think happens if somebody believes you are a TI or willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ???? ....they go  "ok , what evidence do you have ?" ...and if you have not got any ...they go "how can you get some so we can put a case together or take it to somebody in authority to do something  about it ?"  … Thats it ok 

but 99% of people claiming to be a TI seem more interested in social validation as the people that they told so far have rejected their beliefs/claims etc

again I am more interested in gathering evidence , sharing actual usable verifiable information  and challenging all the sh*t /misinformation etc being spread about TI`s etc ....

Edited by Deca

I'm not asking you dissect it was just wondering of your opinions on the topic whilst giving you some input. I'm not bothered if you think I'm bat .... crazy in all honesty. But the evidence I had was good enough for social and police to back off and they changed the tune to are you in to organised crime. Like with the line on the red car you made a few posts back it could be that scenario, but then the people changing cars showing up in multiple other cars isn't easily dismissed. Nor is storage of these cars in holding units, nor is the same cars being number plate doctored. I think for now I'll depart your thread because I'm not sure of the point your making on it. You start off saying your the victim of stuff, but then you dismiss everything. If you've been targeted by stuff that involves a group of people regardless how big it goes, that's a gang. I think your getting caught in semantics, if people are destabilising you mind through harrasment do you think it's out of the relms of possibility that they would also destabilise you in other areas and other ways. 

Still nice to get your views and it's something to take on board, one can never have enough info and takes on the topic. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Relativity said:

I'm not asking you dissect it was just wondering of your opinions on the topic whilst giving you some input. I'm not bothered if you think I'm bat .... crazy in all honesty. But the evidence I had was good enough for social and police to back off and they changed the tune to are you in to organised crime. Like with the line on the red car you made a few posts back it could be that scenario, but then the people changing cars showing up in multiple other cars isn't easily dismissed. Nor is storage of these cars in holding units, nor is the same cars being number plate doctored. I think for now I'll depart your thread because I'm not sure of the point your making on it. You start off saying your the victim of stuff, but then you dismiss everything. If you've been targeted by stuff that involves a group of people regardless how big it goes, that's a gang. I think your getting caught in semantics, if people are destabilising you mind through harrasment do you think it's out of the relms of possibility that they would also destabilise you in other areas and other ways. 

Still nice to get your views and it's something to take on board, one can never have enough info and takes on the topic. 

But why would people driving around and changing cars/numbers plate affect you ???? .....again you are being psychologically  triggered if you are....and believing people are deliberately doing it to you makes the impact greater and long-lasting ....... so by not doing so ..... you lessen the impact even if they truly are ...simple thus making them waste lots of time and money and not achieve their intended goal or let your self come down from a hypervigilance state ....if they are not .....so is the best easy option ....simple problem solved ....and fit CCTV ....improve your security etc ....and if they do anything deem illegal do them for THAT crime you have evidence for and can prove ...simple .....

What is antisocial behaviour?

There are three main categories for antisocial behaviour, depending on how many people are affected:

• Personal antisocial behaviour is when a person targets a specific individual or group.
  • Nuisance antisocial behaviour is when a person causes trouble, annoyance or suffering to a community.
  • Environmental antisocial behaviour is when a person’s actions affect the wider environment, such as public spaces or buildings.

Under these main headings antisocial behaviour falls into one of 13 different types:

1. Vehicle abandoned: This covers vehicles that appear to have been left by their owner, rather than stolen and abandoned. It includes scrap or ‘end of life’ vehicles and those damaged at the scene of a road traffic collision that have been abandoned and aren’t awaiting recovery.
  2. Vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use: This relates to vehicles being used in acts such as street cruising (driving up and down the street causing annoyance and bothering other road users), vehicle convoys and riding or driving on land other than a road. It also covers the misuse of go-peds, motorised skateboards and electric-propelled cycles, and the unlicensed dealing of vehicles where a person has two or more vehicles on the same road within 500 metres of each other.
  3. Rowdy or inconsiderate behaviour: This refers to general nuisance behaviour in a public place or a place to which the public have access, such as private clubs. It does not include domestic-related behaviour, harassment or public disorder which should be reported as crimes.
  4. Rowdy or nuisance neighbours: This covers any rowdy behaviour or general nuisance caused by neighbours, including boundary and parking disputes. It also covers noise nuisance from parties or playing loud music.
  5. Littering or drugs paraphernalia: This includes fly posting and discarding litter, rubbish or drugs paraphernalia in any public place.
  6. Animal problems: This covers any situation where animals are creating a nuisance or people’s behaviour associated with the use of animals is deemed as antisocial. It includes uncontrolled animals, stray dogs, barking, fouling and intimidation by an animal.
  7. Trespassing: This is any situation in which people have entered land, water or premises without lawful authority or permission. It ranges from taking an unauthorised shortcut through a garden to setting up unauthorised campsites.
  8. Nuisance calls: This covers any type of communication by phone that causes anxiety and annoyance, including silent calls and intrusive ‘cold calling’ from businesses. It does not cover indecent, threatening or offensive behaviour which should be reported as crimes.
  9. Street drinking: This relates to unlicensed drinking in public spaces, where the behaviour of the persons involved is deemed as antisocial. It also covers unplanned and spontaneous parties which encroach on the street.
  10. Prostitution-related activity: This relates to any activity involving prostitution such as loitering, displaying cards or promoting prostitution. It may also refer to activities in and around a brothel that impact on local residents. It does not include ‘kerb-crawling’ which should be reported as a crime.
  11. Nuisance noise: This relates to all incidents of noise nuisance that do not involve neighbours (see ‘Nuisance neighbours’ above).
  12. Begging: This covers anyone begging or asking for charitable donations in a public place, or encouraging a child to do so, without a license. Unlicensed ticket sellers at or near public transport hubs may also fall into this category.
  13. Misuse of fireworks: This will include the inappropriate use of fireworks, the unlawful sale or possession of fireworks and noise created by fireworks.

Edited by Deca

Vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use: This relates to vehicles being used in acts such as street cruising (driving up and down the street causing annoyance and bothering other road users), vehicle convoys and riding or driving on land other than a road. It also covers the misuse of go-peds, motorised skateboards and electric-propelled cycles, and the unlicensed dealing of vehicles where a person has two or more vehicles on the same road within 500 metres of each other.

3 minutes ago, Deca said:

But why would people driving around and changing cars/numbers plate affect you ???? .....again you are being psychologically  triggered if you are....and believing people are deliberately doing it to you makes the impact greater and long-lasting ....... so by not doing so ..... you lessen the impact even if they truly are ...simple thus making them waste lots of time and money and not achieve their intended goal or let your self come down from a hypervigilance state ....if they are not .....so is the best easy option ....simple problem solved ....and fit CCTV ....improve your security etc ....and if they do anything deem illegal do them for THAT crime you have evidence for and can prove ...simple .....

That part is correct as I said I came to a conclusion not to let them effect me by concentrating on being happy myself and not let them bother me, allow them to do what they want but not let it effect me. It's the only way you can go.

2 minutes ago, Relativity said:

That part is correct as I said I came to a conclusion not to let them effect me by concentrating on being happy myself and not let them bother me, allow them to do what they want but not let it effect me. It's the only way you can go.

yep seeing RED cars ........funny number plates as they are parked or drive by ......you eventually figure out they just pass you like any other car and nothing happens and the less you notice, the less impact it has on you ,simple ......AGAIN I HATE WASTING SO MUCH TIME ON STUFF EASILY EXPLAINED AND AVOIDED/SOLVED

Basically anything that supports what I have posted about .....and if anybody willing to put what I'm done ..going to post about gangstalking in a more informative manner that actually reaches the people who needs it ....normally the way I posted it tends to get a negative reaction or ignored etc .....I really need to do a presentation video on this etc

also,  I am open into people posting objective evidence that supports "gangstalking" like video etc and i have a look thou i yet to come across anything convincing or just can't be better explained by something else ...

i not really interested in people retelling some experience they had and how it proved gangstalking unless it's actually backed up by objective evidence as ...It's pointless and just creates emotional arguments that prove sod all that can be actually used .....as it just a story

also, I am interested in any source web sites that people are using that is propagating "gangstalking"

Edited by Deca

23 hours ago, Relativity said:

Well handled THANK YOU 

51 minutes ago, Zusies said:

Well handled THANK YOU 

again people making a nuisances  in cars is basically anti social behaviour 

also i am mind control & electronic harassment victim ...or now called a victim of "neuroweapons" …not a victim of "gangstalking" …. "gangstalking" is a slang term and mush of things normally reported by people that are experiencing  some kind of mental destabilization and probably in a state of hyper vigilance possibly other stuff and often end up being victims of anti social behaviour, disability hate crimes and informal/formal social control ..... so not that i dismiss it ….its just I have better terminology and break it down better which fits more with realty 

Edited by Deca

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/asb/asb/antisocial-behaviour/vehicle-nuisance-involving-cars-bikes-and-mopeds/

Antisocial use of a vehicle, such as street racing, street cruising or off-road use is more than a matter of noise pollution – though this can be the most noticeable problem. Find out below about the different kinds of vehicle nuisance, their long-term effect on a neighbourhood and what you can do about it.

• Vehicle abandoned: This covers vehicles that appear to have been left by their owner, rather than stolen and abandoned. It includes scrap or ‘end of life’ vehicles and those damaged at the scene of a road traffic collision that have been abandoned and aren’t awaiting recovery.
  • Vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use: This relates to vehicles being used in acts such as street cruising (driving up and down the street causing annoyance and bothering other road users), vehicle convoys and riding or driving on land other than a road. It also covers the misuse of go-peds, motorised skateboards and electric-propelled cycles, and the unlicensed dealing of vehicles where a person has two or more vehicles on the same road within 500 metres of each other.

https://www.wiltshire.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/asb/asb/antisocial-behaviour/what-is-antisocial-behaviour/

Edited by Deca

Now when you understand that your mental state matters and can affect your ability to sense the world around you ...when you feel perped/gangstalked .....take an odd seconded ...to monitor your state .... I am stressed...how much sleep have I had ....have I been targeted hard ...am I in a hyper vigilant state etc ..... also quickly think am I acting/dressed properly  etc for the situation I am in or do I stick out .......... next is the activity by others really that odd ....what other explanations could there be ...what stuff could be effecting the situation that I am not aware off…is it a potential  threat and something I really need to be focusing on, and I need to take some action ...or is it just something catching my attention needlessly

Next is what others doing meets the criteria of crime anti-social behavior/hate crime etc and is it in my best interest to report it appropriately (using correct terminology) ......hopefully you have done wise stuff like fit CCTV system ....have dash cams etc., so you can actually get objective evidence

so hopefully you do the above at break things down and act appropriately  ....what you are flagging as "gangstalking" and stressing you out becomes less of a problem ....

Edited by Deca

On 10/23/2021 at 10:37 PM, Deca said:

Basically anything that supports what I have posted about .....and if anybody willing to put what I'm done ..going to post about gangstalking in a more informative manner that actually reaches the people who needs it ....normally the way I posted it tends to get a negative reaction or ignored etc .....I really need to do a presentation video on this etc

also,  I am open into people posting objective evidence that supports "gangstalking" like video etc and i have a look thou i yet to come across anything convincing or just can't be better explained by something else ...

i not really interested in people retelling some experience they had and how it proved gangstalking unless it's actually backed up by objective evidence as ...It's pointless and just creates emotional arguments that prove sod all that can be actually used .....as it just a story

also, I am interested in any source web sites that people are using that is propagating "gangstalking"

If you want evidence find a Mason a build a rapport with them. Once you have discuss the scenario of people following you, there response is always the same.. ah you must have pissed a Mason off.

I've spoke to many people who claim there Masons and they always put it down to that line, which in turn says that it does go on. 

So you have Masons that say it goes on, you see ex embers of scientology say the same.

Regardless if that's the actual reason for why they do it, they say it themselves, straight from the horses mouth. Electrical assault most likely is in the mix but I'd imagine most don't even realise it goes on as well. They only notice part of what is going on and get fixated on those parts.

Whether it's anti social bracket if there deliberately doing it to you as opposed to targeted for whatever is a mute point really, wheres your proof on electrical assault, just saying, can you see radio waves or is it the fact you need to trust what someone is saying.(I don't doubt its happening to you) I'd expect you would have took pics of all the electrical assault weapons and displayed them here for us to see. Yes in terms of reporting stuff to the police and council you have to term it right to get any action but your be lucky to get any action taken. When you have a camera pointing away from your property that's your camera they can tell you to move it and only having it fixed on showing your property as that is what they done to me, and the results are they start building anti social case against yourself. The camera positioned like that doesn't get the number plate of said car so no action as a result and they no this. Putting pics of cars with number plates online is also a offense so I'd be carefull as its someone's personal details and again will be used against the person uploading the pics. How many times have you heard cases collapse because evidence not handled in correct manner by police

I'm extremely wary of ti sites and anything to do on this topic as I believe a lot are there to discredit people who actually have stuff happen to them.

6 minutes ago, Relativity said:

If you want evidence find a Mason a build a rapport with them. Once you have discuss the scenario of people following you, there response is always the same.. ah you must have pissed a Mason off.

I've spoke to many people who claim there Masons and they always put it down to that line, which in turn says that it does go on. 

So you have Masons that say it goes on, you see ex embers of scientology say the same.

Regardless if that's the actual reason for why they do it, they say it themselves, straight from the horses mouth. Electrical assault most likely is in the mix but I'd imagine most don't even realise it goes on as well. They only notice part of what is going on and get fixated on those parts.

Whether it's anti social bracket if there deliberately doing it to you as opposed to targeted for whatever is a mute point really, wheres your proof on electrical assault, just saying, can you see radio waves or is it the fact you need to trust what someone is saying.(I don't doubt its happening to you) I'd expect you would have took pics of all the electrical assault weapons and displayed them here for us to see. Yes in terms of reporting stuff to the police and council you have to term it right to get any action but your be lucky to get any action taken. When you have a camera pointing away from your property that's your camera they can tell you to move it and only having it fixed on showing your property as that is what they done to me, and the results are they start building anti social case against yourself. The camera positioned like that doesn't get the number plate of said car so no action as a result and they no this. Putting pics of cars with number plates online is also a offense so I'd be carefull as its someone's personal details and again will be used against the person uploading the pics. How many times have you heard cases collapse because evidence not handled in correct manner by police

I'm extremely wary of ti sites and anything to do on this topic as I believe a lot are there to discredit people who actually have stuff happen to them.

Look I already posted the freemasons is declining.....its full of old people now ....

ITS THE TECH THAT FALLOW YOU AROUND AS ITS BASED ON RADAR

you get technology to detect microwaves ......plus there will be other things you can do to detect changes in your body

look the tech is based on RADAR ......they don't manually fire it from moving cars ok ....

WHY YOU BOTHERED ABOUT CARS DRIVING PAST YOUR HOUSE ?

Again, if they are causing a nuisance then it could be classed as anti-social behavior

if not just play relaxing music and ignore it .....keep yourself occupied and focus on improving your life ....not stressing on what you believe others are doing

This is not good for you ..............and will drive you paranoid

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verywellhealth.com%2Fthmb%2F1vvHpl3YAg0-kZ8SVvismvXnE80%3D%2F2123x1413%2Ffilters%3Ano_upscale%28%29%3Amax_bytes%28150000%29%3Astrip_icc%28%29%2FGettyImages-138546114-ff57f620916343cd9cff522642d1d187.jpg&sp=1635153884Tfc3ae946bb6f7db4382607345856c441d7f7fae87633e3c8e61d1c7bf8feb394