Deca`s take on "Gangstalking"

Deca

14 minutes ago, Deca said:

Self-Fulfilling-Prophecy-Ackerman-2008.png.396651907367ae826d63c0ccc4bc55a7.png

Self-fulfilling prophecy, process through which an originally false expectation leads to its own confirmation. In a self-fulfilling prophecy an individual’s expectations about another person or entity eventually result in the other person or entity acting in ways that confirm the expectations.

Not always you have to be sensitised to the perps that's the start of this long. long journey. 

1 minute ago, Zusies said:

Not always you have to be sensitised to the perps that's the start of this long. long journey. 

yep lets deal with " sensitised" 

clearly this is something that "gangstalking" TI`s/websites  propagates but it does not actually explain it and is a very skewed version 

106617800_3339734382738146_7595034343336401826_n.jpg.1687502f9fba4a5b9606127129bfa360.jpg

and a video to explain it correctly 

gee ...its like I done all this hundreds of times before ........and got fed up with it so have a load of slides done so I don`t have to repeat myself all the time to all the "indoctrinate" people I come across every day in the TI community who regurgitate the same thing all the time .............

Non associative learning | Behavior | MCAT | Khan Academy

an example of what "gangstalking" websites claim sensitised is

Techniques used against targets

A few of the most common techniques used are listed below.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a target sensitised to an everyday stimuli. The target over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitised to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulus that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of clapping of hands together, etc.

unfortunately  "gangstalking" websites don`t explain or mention the psychological impact of targeting .....sleep derivation, CPSTD trauma ,psychological torture,hyper vigilance etc 

nor do they talk about social consequence .....i.e seen as a venerable person and far more likly to be a victim of anti social behaviour, disability hate crimes ,informal/formal social control ....

THE INFORMATION YOU GET FROM "GANGSTALKING" WEB SITES ARE THIER TO PROPAGATE THE BELEIF IN GANSTALKING THATS IT 

2 minutes ago, Deca said:

unfortunately  "gangstalking" websites don`t explain or mention the psychological impact of targeting .....sleep derivation, CPSTD trauma ,psychological torture,hyper vigilance etc 

nor do they talk about social consequence .....i.e seen as a venerable person and far more likly to be a victim of anti social behaviour, disability hate crimes ,informal/formal social control ....

THE INFORMATION YOU GET FROM "GANGSTALKING" WEB SITES ARE THIER TO PROPAGATE THE BELEIF IN GANSTALKING THATS IT 

You get over the top misinformation, shills, sandmen, perps/mobbers, victims seeking assistance and group gaslighting and hate. 

9 minutes ago, Zusies said:

You get over the top misinformation, shills, sandmen, perps/mobbers, victims seeking assistance and group gaslighting and hate. 

You're not going to get any help from "gangstalking" website/ forum etc......it's just going to reinforce false beliefs and indoctrinate you

but if you are experiencing harassment etc. in your area calling it "disability hate crime" you might get help from the police/council etc ...calling it "gangstalking" will make people you report it to think you are Delusional and YOU are the problem

Edited by Deca

5 minutes ago, Zusies said:

It's a conversation. 

It's not a conversation I don't know you and this thread is about MY TAKE ON GANGSTALKING ok because I don't want people spamming "gangstalking" stuff in my other thread ...so I created this one ok ..and this is for research purpose ok not chit-chat ok   ....also, so I can post a link to others, so they can see my take and information about "gangstalking" ok

Edited by Deca

10 hours ago, Zusies said:

This is not appropriate for this thread .... again for a mental health diagnoses you have to meet a criteria  "just hearing voices" does not necessary mean you are mentally ill or have Schizophrenia ...nor does it mean you are a TI

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to-z/h/hearing-voices

While hearing voices can be a symptom of some mental health problems, not everyone who hears voices has a mental illness. Hearing voices is actually quite a common experience: around one in ten of us will experience it at some point in our lives.

Hearing voices is sometimes called an ‘auditory hallucination’. Some people have other hallucinations, such as seeing, smelling, tasting or feeling things that don’t exist outside their mind. Whatever your experience, you’re not alone.

also, what I pointed out a lot of people claiming they are "gangstalked" don't get "voices" ok

10 hours ago, Zusies said:

Calm down Kerion 

Right do you think I am Kerion or are you Kerion ......  I don't do riddles ok

also, I'm looking for Assistance in exposing these crimes from basically non TI`s and stable reliable TI`s ok