Modern Pharma Psychiatry & Human Rights Abuse's

Zusies

Some may be already familiar with the topic of what appears to be legitimate medical provisions based upon psychology and offering treatment to emotionally distressed suffers by way of therapy or so it seems. 

Though the truth is and many know is bad toxic treatment which consist of harmful drugs and incompetent or vindictive staff who either look down upon you when you are confused or seeking support or over the top sympatric but with no clue what or how to meet you needs.

I think modern Psychiatry went into bed with big pharma decades ago now that's all that exists today, you soon realise that Psychology and Psychiatry are not the same subject, and you are still suffering even whist excepting of the toxic treatments. 

In short and there is lots I could say here, the conveyer belt that is this service provider is or can be an human rights abuse conning vulnerable people into entrapment or worst destitution if living allowances are withdrawn, forms of Zersetzung.   

On 10/11/2021 at 12:37 PM, Zusies said:

Some may be already familiar with the topic of what appears to be legitimate medical provisions based upon psychology and offering treatment to emotionally distressed suffers by way of therapy or so it seems. 

Though the truth is and many know is bad toxic treatment which consist of harmful drugs and incompetent or vindictive staff who either look down upon you when you are confused or seeking support or over the top sympatric but with no clue what or how to meet you needs.

I think modern Psychiatry went into bed with big pharma decades ago now that's all that exists today, you soon realise that Psychology and Psychiatry are not the same subject, and you are still suffering even whist excepting of the toxic treatments. 

In short and there is lots I could say here, the conveyer belt that is this service provider is or can be an human rights abuse conning vulnerable people into entrapment or worst destitution if living allowances are withdrawn, forms of Zersetzung.   

Psychiatry is a lie. It's literally nothing but a form of witchcraft, something that should have died and perished at the same time when Freud took his last, cocaine fume filled breath. Shame he passed his work to Jung, instead of one of his tribesmen. It would have probably crumbled away if he did that instead.

• Like 1

Within my understanding they are symbolic of how Cults work by gaining a belief and following based upon false doctrine and potentially damaging all who come into contact within the teaching.