Can anyone here do a photo comparison between Boris Johnson & Jimmy Saville?

Tetragrammaton

If there is anyone here skilled in photoshop, we need you to do a photo comparison between Boris Johnson and the late Jimmy Saville.

The purpose being to put to rest the rumours that Johnson is the bastard child of Jimmy Saville.

Have a photo of them both side by side so that we can compare the likeness (or the lack thereof).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Tetragrammaton said:

If there is anyone here skilled in photoshop, we need you to do a photo comparison between Boris Johnson and the late Jimmy Saville.

The purpose being to put to rest the rumours that Johnson is the bastard child of Jimmy Saville.

Have a photo of them both side by side so that we can compare the likeness (or the lack thereof).

Would it matter?

Bojo probably indulges in the same filth regardless.

Interesting idea... Not sure on the facts behind it. I wrote in an old article that Both David Cameron and Boris Johnson were related through their common descent through King George II, unfortunately the source I've quoted is no longer online, but I'm sure someone can verify this? 

If anyone's interested in reading my article on Savile then please click here. Most people are unaware that he was once head of Broadmoor, (not even kidding), had personal quarters in numerous hospitals where he voluntarily portered bodies to the morgue. He was also questioned by police as a suspect in the infamous Yorkshire ripper murders, among other 'coincidences' tying Savile to the case, one of the victims was murdered just yards away from Savile's home. 

• Like 1