here we go..panic buying tomoro..well done ITV! schools told to stock up

masonfreeparty2

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

How is this relevant?

Getting ahead of myself BBB(build,back,better) is 222 which I find with all the crisis they are creating a bit of a joke. So relevant in that creating a food crisis doesn't fit with all the bullshit.

8 hours ago, Sheepy said:

Getting ahead of myself BBB(build,back,better) is 222 which I find with all the crisis they are creating a bit of a joke. So relevant in that creating a food crisis doesn't fit with all the bullshit.

I don't buy anything from asda or sainsburys, outdoor markets are the best and cheapest, support the locals, not the zionists - they can get fucked

On 10/10/2021 at 6:39 PM, atenea said:

Can we please stop watching the fake news? a snowball effect created by a false reality, or a manufactured one. Headlines go: "there is a shortage of fuel" - even if there isn't, or even if it's done on purpose to create a reaction, and people themselves will create the actual shortage by buying as much as possible - as it's happening. Tomorrow the headlines will say: "Everyone must stick the finger up their arse in order to be able to withdraw money from the bank" and people will do it without question. Please.

Remind me not to shake hands with anyone in the cash machine queue. Shitty finger syndrome. It's catching. And sticky. And shitty.

56 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I don't buy anything from asda or sainsburys, outdoor markets are the best and cheapest, support the locals, not the zionists - they can get fucked

I do wonder over all the different forums we have tried to prepare people for this moment in time how many actually took a blind bit of notice, all the gardening threads etc, etc. I do remember being called mad and bad though. Good thing supports local economy and local growers. 

Edited by Sheepy