Malaria Vaccine

Lack of clean water and malnutrition kill far more people. You don't need a vaccine for that.

Just some money to help people grow their own crops and a safe water supply

A ‘Historical Event’: First Malaria Vaccine Approved by W.H.O.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/06/health/malaria-vaccine-who.html

"Malaria kills about 500,000 people each year, about half of them children in Africa."

A baby received the malaria vaccine Mosquirix, in Cape Coast, Ghana, in 2019. After clinical trials, the vaccine was added to routine immunization programs in Kenya, Malawi and Ghana.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, Golden Retriever said:

"In a pilot programme run in Ghana, Kenya and Malawi the vaccine, known as RTS,S and developed by UK pharmaceutical giant GSK, cut hospitalisations for severe malaria by 30 per cent"

They just forgot to mention that it sterilizes the recipients

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

They just forgot to mention that it sterilizes the recipients

After all these decades of finding a solution, they just so happen to find it now in the Covid era. Not buying it.

I hope I'm wrong, because Malaria is a killer. But with Bill Gates and Glaxo SmithKline behind this latest vaccination,

I  think there is a dark agenda to possibly harm people in the poorest countries, where Malaria is usually rife.

Edited by Golden Retriever

19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

After all these decades of finding a solution, they just so happen to find it now in the Covid era. Not buying it.

I hope I'm wrong, because Malaria is a killer. But with Bill Gates and Glaxo SmithKline behind this latest vaccination,

I  think there is a dark agenda to possibly harm people in the poorest countries, where Malaria is usually rife.

The Africans are refusing the 'vaccine'. I still have friends in SA, they say white people are rushing and fighting for "The Jab", but hardly any Blacks (they don't watch TV or Social Media so they are not getting the subliminal messages).

What better way to make them rush to roll up their sleeve? Malaria!

BTW, Smith Kline French, spread the deadly parvo virus to world-wide dogs and pharma made billions out of "Parvo vaccines" which actually REDUCED natural immunity. Parvo was man made. We proved it. We proved that the 'Jab" actually reduced immunity. They started it by putting the disease (doctored feline panleukopenia) in the so-called "puppy measles vaccine", that people were urged to give puppies at 6 weeks to prevent Distemper.

My colleague's research paper was shredded by the Dean of Medunsa Veterinary teaching Hospital, and he was told that if he ever mentioned this to anyone, he would be immediately dismissed. 

Vaccines are also killing dogs, making them infertile and causing an autism-like illness in dogs. 

• Thanks 2