Is This Site Of Any Worth?

ink

Made a forum/site .... but it is not really a forum (don't need anyone to join) .... more a place to hold that which has been removed (really HATE book burning) .... BUT I am about to delete it (for reasons and shit) and wanted to ask if you consider that it should continue?

Have so many documents and old threads to upload and still approx 300-400 videos .... it takes time and I can't be arsed (lost faith etc or whatever) .... but before I do ....

Your consideration please?

https://iffyfoo.com

ta 

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Each to their own Ink.

But personally you should do things for yourself..... it is never good or profitable to seek other people's approval or support because it is such a fickle thing and will always disappoint you, or conversely it will never be enough.....

Maintain your site for your own benefit and interest and a storehouse of information.

If other people take an interest and find it useful....so much the better.....

But do not depend on it and do not use this as your motivation.

I have a forum which I have used to store information and people have also joined and we have had some amazing conversation and this has created friendships in my life.

https://truthspoon.forumotion.co.uk/

I also have a blog which is quiet https://www.truthspoon.com/ but this has probably kept it alive all this time. Some people find it when they need it as people have told me in private messages.

This is of course, awesome.... and it was hoped for.....but not depended on.....

The world will never work as it should or how we want it to..... that is why it is always best to rely on yourself rather than other people.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

But personally you should do things for yourself.....

Ta TS .... but I never want for anything ....... more that I do not want anything in this realm (I don't like the place)

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

it is never good or profitable to seek other people's approval or support because it is such a fickle thing and will always disappoint you, or conversely it will never be enough.....

I agree .... It is just that I find spending the time so bloody boring .... upload, upload, upload, link to this link to that .... fuck is that my life???

So I asked if it is of worth .... I will do that which I consider correct but shit just loading stuff is so very mind numbing!

4 minutes ago, ink said:

I agree .... It is just that I find spending the time so bloody boring .... upload, upload, upload, link to this link to that .... fuck is that my life???

So I asked if it is of worth .... I will do that which I consider correct but shit just loading stuff is so very mind numbing!

Don't do it all in one lump..... I might do a little bit if I've really got nothing else to do and that way I feel like I'm doing something useful....

Or if I've got writer's block and I feel peevish that I can't get any work done.... I will just go over to my little forum and delete and replace old links to missing videos or something...... and indeed often that can be enough to reinvigorate some creativity...

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Don't do it all in one lump..... I might do a little bit if I've really got nothing else to do and that way I feel like I'm doing something useful....

Or if I've got writer's block and I feel peevish that I can't get any work done.... I will just go over to my little forum and delete and replace old links to missing videos or something...... and indeed often that can be enough to reinvigorate some creativity...

It is so boring mate .... right now there is about 90gb on there and I can double that without much problem .... but fuck me the time doing it .... maybe when it is done and everything is on there then I will think it is of worth?

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Even from just a brief look through it, looks worthy to me. But I totally get the drudgery and hell of internet maintenance.

It's the amount which I still need to upload .... not even so much the videos .... all the documents (and I don't know the best way to present them, Mobiles can't really do embedded pdf's and that is what I wanted .... so I am in a bit of a loss as to how to present the documents .... can't copy paste, looks shit, can't embed .... fuck)

23 hours ago, ink said:

Made a forum/site .... but it is not really a forum (don't need anyone to join) .... more a place to hold that which has been removed (really HATE book burning) .... BUT I am about to delete it (for reasons and shit) and wanted to ask if you consider that it should continue?

Have so many documents and old threads to upload and still approx 300-400 videos .... it takes time and I can't be arsed (lost faith etc or whatever) .... but before I do ....

Your consideration please?

https://iffyfoo.com

ta 

:)

Hey ink!

The concept is great, and what you've done so far is very good.

I can agree with where you are coming from though. Any new site with such information will get little exposure, unless it is publicised somehow.

It all depends though whether you do such a thing for your own reasons, or for the benefit of others.

And I totally get what you say about not being arsed or losing faith.

The same happened with me, remember the DIF Film Studio 'project' and the subsequent COVID Exposed website that I set up?

What I did was for the benefit of others. It turned out that with the exception of @Mitochondrial Eveno-one was really interested in contributing anything or participating.

You do seriously have to ask yourself whether this is worth your time. People don't seem interested in looking at or reading through carefully curated content, just want some latest 'shocker' or 'revelation' from Bitchute that they can share in their Telegram groups.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Gotta say that one thing I find a bit tiring with this forum is the amount of twitter links, bitchute stuff etc being posted, rather than proper posts. There *are* still plenty of those, but reading through threads is getting less straightforward.

Go to Telegram if you want a shit tonne of action. But it's fucking crazy post overload. I like it here. Much more chilled.

But then again, sometimes too dead.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It all depends though whether you do such a thing for your own reasons, or for the benefit of others.

Hi Grump .... hope you are all good?

I had the videos saved (along with every document I ever saw .... that is where the Grenfell stuff comes in, I saved all I could the day after the fire) and what to do with them?

I gave much out on external ssd's .... but still needed something and a mate said "You post them in a site .... not for all but just one person to see, the one who needs to see it!"

So I had a choice .... use forum software or my own?

I went with forum but after asking in this thread .... I know that I made the wrong choice.

So I have today re-written my code and tomorrow will totally change the site.

It won't be a forum .... more along Bitchute lines but no one can join .... just view videos (or read documents once I decide how to present them to mobile zombies) .... it also makes it simple for me .... just upload and the code will present the videos.

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

And I totally get what you say about not being arsed or losing faith.

An up and down type of feeling .... good days and bad. Hope and sadness.

33 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

You do seriously have to ask yourself whether this is worth your time.

That is an issue .... but to help one person (who ever that is) .... it is of worth to me :)

Just get fucked off at times :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Go to Telegram if you want a shit tonne of action. But it's fucking crazy post overload. I like it here. Much more chilled.

I think you misunderstood - I am not bemoaning the amount of posts, just agreeing with the above posts that there is a lot of video/twitter/etc content filling up the forum which adds to my feeling of overload as I cannot deal so easily with non-text content. Nothing more than that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I think you misunderstood - I am not bemoaning the amount of posts, just agreeing with the above posts that there is a lot of video/twitter/etc content filling up the forum which adds to my feeling of overload as I cannot deal so easily with non-text content. Nothing more than that.

Understood. Fair point.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Gotta say that one thing I find a bit tiring with this forum is the amount of twitter links, bitchute stuff etc being posted, rather than proper posts. There *are* still plenty of those, but reading through threads is getting less straightforward.

I would strongly agree with what you say. This is after all supposed to be a 'discussion forum', yet there seems to be very little 'discussion' of anything, just a never-ending 'dumping' of videos, Tweets, links, or just copy-pasting of material from elsewhere.

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

It would seem to me that in the various Telegram groups, members there just want to post links to Bitchute videos and the like, and it is relatively easily to spread disinfo/misinfo, which then spills over into forums such as this one.

You only have to look at the Coronavirus Mega Thread here, its more like a 'group chat', with people posting the same things over and over.

I myself am more of a 'reader' than a 'viewer'. I prefer to read written stuff at my own pace, rather than sit and watch some video.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ink said:

So I had a choice .... use forum software or my own?

I went with forum but after asking in this thread .... I know that I made the wrong choice.

So I have today re-written my code and tomorrow will totally change the site.

It won't be a forum .... more along Bitchute lines but no one can join .... just view videos (or read documents once I decide how to present them to mobile zombies) .... it also makes it simple for me .... just upload and the code will present the videos.

I very much look forward to seeing your end results. 👍

22 hours ago, ink said:

An up and down type of feeling .... good days and bad. Hope and sadness.

Me too. I think that's normal for those with eyes wide open.

I've found a happy spider for you, Spider.

Common Name: Happy face Spider

Scientific Name: Theridion grallator

In Hawaiian it’s called ‘nananana makaldi’.

And I Think to Myself...What A Wonderful World.: Creature ...

I'm having a good day, so I send you positive vibes x

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It would seem to me that in the various Telegram groups, members there just want to post links to Bitchute videos and the like, and it is relatively easily to spread disinfo/misinfo, which then spills over into forums such as this one.

I have found some fantastic videos and research tips on Telegram groups, but you have to sometimes wade through a lot of shit to get the good stuff. On the other hand, it can be worth it. Like anything (here or anywhere else), have a click, check it out, and distinguish the good from the bad.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:49 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

The same happened with me, remember the DIF Film Studio 'project' and the subsequent COVID Exposed website that I set up?

What I did was for the benefit of others. It turned out that with the exception of @Mitochondrial Eveno-one was really interested in contributing anything or participating.

with the DIF studio thing i was asked to chair it but i felt people were pulling in different directions. This gave me two choices: either try and step in more assertively in which case i'm making it about me which was not the point or let go and hope that things spontaneously organised (like the forum did after the hack)

On 10/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, ink said:

Made a forum/site .... but it is not really a forum (don't need anyone to join) .... more a place to hold that which has been removed

You and me have both been concerned for a long time that they are going to be coming after the internet. Then of course there was all the talk about 'cyber polygon' and potential shut downs of the internet through false flag cyber attacks

If they are going to transition us to fullblown NWO technocratic lockdown they may need to make some aggressive manouvers and in order to lessen the pushback they may shut down the internet because that is how people communicate these days. Most activism is now coordinated online and imo people have become too dependent on the internet

For the technocracy to work they are going to need to be able to micro-manage everyone and there are various ways they could do that. For example they could impose internet ID's on everyone so that no one can post anonymously and then their online activity would be directly connected to a social credit score which could then impact all other areas of their life if they said things that the government were not happy about

They could also issue some sort of asbos that block 'undesirables' (eg conspiracy theorists and 'anti-vaxxers') from posting online all under the guise of fighting 'online harms' or 'terrorism'.....you all know the game

So i think when it comes to any online activity relating to information and information sharing i think we have to be realistic and realise that we may not be able to talk like this for  much longer. In the past....ever since the creation of the printing press people created pamphlets that they would share around secretly to share information about their cause. We may get to that stage again where we are physically handing around printed off information under tables, in dark corners, in secret meetings etc....the world is heading to a dark place

So i think having stores of information is a good thing as long as they are also able to exist (like a kind of library) offline too so that if we have to go old school and deal with hard copy that can be done. In the meantime whilst we are still able to share information online there is a danger with collating it in one place that it may make a person feel like they are drowning in information or like they don't know where to start in terms of exploring it. So then we have to think about how to format it and label it so that people can explore the things they want to explore. I know wikipedia is occupied territory but that feature they have where it links you to all kinds of other stuff you can then read about is an awesome feature

So yeah useability is important if you want people to use it as a resource.

If you have the time a worthwhile thing to do is to collate KEY pieces of information that act as a kind of idiots guide to bring someone upto speed on a topic very quickly. For example last year i posted 17 pieces of key information about the covid scam including info about the PCR test and the risks of the jabs. The offguardian recently did a 'cribsheet' of 30 key pieces if information about the covid scamdemic which was posted in davids headlines section of his website. That kind of things can be great for sharing around as people can easily use it as their go-to reference when they want to share certain pieces of information with friends or loved ones or to anyone online

In short i think storehouses of information have usefulness as long as they are accessible, useable and can be used to produce hardcopy in the event of internet shutdown

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

You and me have both been concerned for a long time that they are going to be coming after the internet. Then of course there was all the talk about 'cyber polygon' and potential shut downs of the internet through false flag cyber attacks

If they are going to transition us to fullblown NWO technocratic lockdown they may need to make some aggressive manouvers and in order to lessen the pushback they may shut down the internet because that is how people communicate these days. Most activism is now coordinated online and imo people have become too dependent on the internet

I mean they're basically telling us what they are going to do:

Britain braces for 'Tier 1' cyber attack: Ben Wallace says UK is building capability to target 'critical infrastructure' of hostile states to retaliate to hacking

• Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said UK building 'offensive' cyber attack power
  • New £5billion National Cyber Force headquarters will be built in Lancashire
  • Mr Wallace said UK will be able to strike back against nation states that attack

By Jack Maidment, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 08:47 BST, 3 October 2021 | Updated: 09:20 BST, 3 October 2021

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has announced the UK is building a new digital warfare centre capable of launching 'offensive' cyber attacks against hostile powers. 

The new £5billion National Cyber Force headquarters will be built in the north west of England in Samlesbury, Lancashire. 

He said the UK is yet to suffer a 'tier one' and 'catastrophic' cyber attack and it would be a 'dereliction of duty' if the Government was not in a position to strike back on the same scale. 

The centre will be built in the heart of the so-called 'Red Wall' of traditional Labour seats which the Tories took in the 2019 general election. 

Boris Johnson is expected to cite the investment in his keynote speech to the Conservative Party conference – which begins this weekend in Manchester – as an example of the Government's 'levelling up' agenda. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10053963/Ben-Wallace-says-UK-building-offensive-cyber-attack-capability.html

20 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Me too. I think that's normal for those with eyes wide open.

I've found a happy spider for you, Spider.

Common Name: Happy face Spider

Scientific Name: Theridion grallator

In Hawaiian it’s called ‘nananana makaldi’.

And I Think to Myself...What A Wonderful World.: Creature ...

I'm having a good day, so I send you positive vibes x

Thank you GR .... that brought two smiles :)

Very lovely .... ta

21 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I very much look forward to seeing your end results. 👍

Well .... I did change it but then found issues! (I made it on localhost, uploaded to a 'hidden' part of the server, then tested on the live server .... not good .... all worked but the loading time without a database was extreme. Say 50 vids in a section and it took over 1.3 sec per vid link to load! Which meant that the page would be unusable by current standards as no one waits over a minute for a page to load).

It looked like this (this is only the covid video section):

iffy-3-10.jpg

Then you could click through, select a video and that then gave this which you could watch (which could also be opened full screen):

iffy-3-10-2.jpg

All responsive for mobiles as well.

The footer says 2020 as I made the footer last year .... which a few members know lol.

So .... I have decided to change to a database and that means I need to load the database with 1200ish video information. Will take about 20 hours as I have to do it one by one.

Will split it across this week as it is sodding boring.

Thus I didn't get it done and have left the forum as was except stopped any on joining .... for the time being.

** the site I made can hold documents .... so I have that going for me .... nice :)

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

You and me have both been concerned for a long time that they are going to be coming after the internet.

Yep .... rather surprised it is still here in this form .... at some point they will not need the 'feedback' from us all anymore and then poof tis gone (or as you say, only those who are allowed can enter).

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I know wikipedia is occupied territory but that feature they have where it links you to all kinds of other stuff you can then read about is an awesome feature

A wiki would be easy to put up but stocking it .... well that needs many people who want to give their time??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ink said:

Yep .... rather surprised it is still here in this form .... at some point they will not need the 'feedback' from us all anymore and then poof tis gone (or as you say, only those who are allowed can enter).

pre-temors before the big one?

Facebook's Chief Tech Officer offers 'sincere apologies' for global five-hour outage across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp as he blames 'networking issues': Zuckerberg loses $7bn in hours as shares nosedive

• Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp went down at around 11.50am EST on Monday and remain broken
  • All went dark after a 'flurry' of changes to the system that allows people to access its sites on the internet
  • The damage is believed to have been caused by an internal error rather than any malicious attack 
  • It remains unfixed with escalating damage done - already the outage is estimated to have cost $160million 
  • Facebook won't say what caused the outage or how long it will last but experts say it will be a mammoth task bringing the networks back online 
  • The outage sparked panic among businesses that rely on the site - and humor on rival site Twitter 
  • There were initial reports that telecommunications networks were also down but those were driven by people being unable to use the apps on their mobile devices  

By Jennifer Smith and Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:05 BST, 4 October 2021 | Updated: 22:02 BST, 4 October 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10058203/Verizon-T-Mobile-T-leaving-thousands-without-mobile-internet-phone-services.html