What's happened to the seasons?

Usually at this time of the year, most of the leaves on the oak trees outside my garden have autumn red/brown leaves, lots of acorns and there's a carpet of leaves and those bloody acorns on my lawn.

This year the leaves are still green. I don't see any acorns at all. There are a few leaves on the lawn, but those were blown off by the high winds that suddenly come out of nowhere.

When I was a kid. Midsummer Day was the summer equinox on 21st June. Midwinter Day, the 21st December, the Winter equinox.

I notice that Google has changed nature, they say that June 1st is the START of summer and December 1st, the START of Winter.

It appears that the seasons are moving. Is this being a result of weather manipulation or the earth's axis changing? The entire premise of Global Warming is pure bullshit. 

I remember when the climate changed. It was after they panicked about smoke and smog and then they created smokeless zones and stopped coal fires and it was then that the climate turned to shit. 

nature is changing,that's no brainer....

i think it natural ciclus

the top of the elite knows that and hence the push of propaganda of climat change ect.

they are trying to use the situation to advance their plans

and along the way leave the impresion that they are all powerful 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Usually at this time of the year, most of the leaves on the oak trees outside my garden have autumn red/brown leaves, lots of acorns and there's a carpet of leaves and those bloody acorns on my lawn.

This year the leaves are still green. I don't see any acorns at all. There are a few leaves on the lawn, but those were blown off by the high winds that suddenly come out of nowhere.

When I was a kid. Midsummer Day was the summer equinox on 21st June. Midwinter Day, the 21st December, the Winter equinox.

I notice that Google has changed nature, they say that June 1st is the START of summer and December 1st, the START of Winter.

It appears that the seasons are moving. Is this being a result of weather manipulation or the earth's axis changing? The entire premise of Global Warming is pure bullshit. 

I remember when the climate changed. It was after they panicked about smoke and smog and then they created smokeless zones and stopped coal fires and it was then that the climate turned to shit. 

I would agree, I have certainly noticed over the years how the pattern of the seasons has 'shifted'. We certainly seem to get the 'best' of the summer weather in August now, while the 'worst' of winter comes in February. If anything, it seems to me that spring and autumn periods are getting shorter.

And yes, round by me, still lots of green leaves on trees, and no sign yet of any immediate 'leaf fall', despite being October now.

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2021 at 11:58 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

I would agree, I have certainly noticed over the years how the pattern of the seasons has 'shifted'. We certainly seem to get the 'best' of the summer weather in August now, while the 'worst' of winter comes in February. If anything, it seems to me that spring and autumn periods are getting shorter.

And yes, round by me, still lots of green leaves on trees, and no sign yet of any immediate 'leaf fall', despite being October now.

Two things trouble me :

1. How much of this is natural and how much is man made? I recall that back in the late 1950s  or early 1960s a Russian wrote a paper showing how the earth is moving on its N S Axis and predicted another Ice Age. Of course like anything else Russian, it was instantly discredited, Then we have HAARP and the fucking evil Yanks trying to weaponize the weather, so you can bet that Russia and China are at it as well.

2. Every year since we came here on 2004, there have been millions of acorns. Last year we had some VERY cold weather, but not so many acorns. This year there are NONE. Logic says the trees know what's coming a lot better than the useless biased weather reports, so are we in for the granddaddy of all winters this year? With all the energy shortages, without heat, how many will die? Of course, every death will be Covid-19.

It's very convenient if people are dying of cold. Makes me think that climate engineering is far better than we thought. I did predict all this on the Covid Forum a while back.

I have a kachel (burns wood or coal) Not sure what it's called in English). I installed it in 2007. I've got oil-fired central heating, but we only use it for hot water. I can cook on the kachel. The only thing we need electricity for are the fridges and the computers. I have 2 x diesel generators. and 90 gallons of diesel. I've got a stock of almost 6 tons of anthracite for the kachel as well as wood logs  I've got enough dried food and non-perishables, rice, pasta, flour. sugar, bog rolls to last me at least 6 months to a year.

I wonder how many people have enough survival skills left to be able to eat and stay warm for more than a couple of weeks.

Edited by Mikheil

3 hours ago, Mikheil said:

2. Every year since we came here on 2004, there have been millions of acorns. Last year we had some VERY cold weather, but not so many acorns. This year there are NONE. Logic says the trees know what's coming a lot better than the useless biased weather reports, so are we in for the granddaddy of all winters this year? With all the energy shortages, without heat, how many will die? Of course, every death will be Covid-19.

I have felt for some time that we could be due another very cold winter, I remember December 2010 still now. For about three weeks, leading up to Christmas and into the start of the New Year, temperatures rarely got above freezing during the daytime, and plummeted to up to minus 15C at night. The snow that fell at the start didn't really thaw away, and so the roads and pavements were covered in ice. I understand that the climate is driven by solar activity, which runs on an approximately 11 year cycle, and we're now at 11 years later.

I also do think that it is no coincidence that the wholesale price of gas has risen sharply in recent weeks, and the media have been doing their fearmongering using phrases like 'choice between heating or eating'. Energy bills are rising, and if it does turn out to be another particularly cold winter, the cost of heating your home could be problematic for some. Throw in the occasional power outage, which will be blamed on 'surge in demand' (notice how 'they' love the word 'surge' now, and notice how often it gets bandied about), and you can probably work out the rest.

Mikheil  my friend - Should we bring our own blankets ? and how are you off for tea bags  🤣

Seriously sounds like you are well prepared for all eventualities 

I think a kachel is the same as a an arguer over here 

Take care

13 hours ago, KissmeHardy said:

Mikheil  my friend - Should we bring our own blankets ? and how are you off for tea bags  🤣

Seriously sounds like you are well prepared for all eventualities 

I think a kachel is the same as a an arguer over here 

Take care

SAEY 92 HK TOP Antra

10 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

SAEY 92 HK TOP Antra

https://www.saeyheating.com/nl/producten/categorie/multi-fuel-kachels Not sure if you can get them in the UK. Best bit of kit I ever invested in. My whole house gets heated with this little thing. We boil water on it, cook on it. Fucking fantastic. I's 14 degrees outside and 25 degrees throughout the house. Central heating is for hot water only, but if it runs out of oil, we can boil it on the kachel. Had it since 2007. Coal is cheap over here.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KissmeHardy said:

Not what I thought - It certainly looks the business - Does it have a permanent installed chimney 

Ours does, it's an old house and had a tiny (blocked off) fireplace. I unblocked it and used it as a chimney but I guess you could use steel or ceramic pipe. Very economical on coal (anthracite) 1/2 to 3/5 inch.

Riddle me this :

Our fucking turnip-faced weather man says that this summer is the hottest on record for Europe (despite the massive flooding)

The Energy Minister says the price hike for energy is due to an unusually cold summer.

If that isn't fucking double think, tell me what is. Right our of George Orwell's 1984. I bet he never thought that things could ne MUCH worse than his imagination.