The mountains and rock faces are what I believe to be the remnants of the Giants

This is a brilliant thread having everything to do with Pareidolia, and the mystical workings of Nature to stir the endless imagination of the mind, and don't forget that place in Peru or some south American country that i forget the name of that's high in the mountains that i have also forgotten the name of but will come back later to explain where and what he place is called and what i'm on about, it is truly mind blowing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

This is a brilliant thread having everything to do with Pareidolia, and the mystical workings of Nature to stir the endless imagination of the mind, and don't forget that place in Peru or some south American country that i forget the name of that's high in the mountains that i have also forgotten the name of but will come back later to explain where and what he place is called and what i'm on about, it is truly mind blowing.

This is what i'm on about, Markawasi Plateau, Peru, totaly amazing.

On 4/16/2022 at 10:18 PM, oddsnsods said:

You also have the giant steps in Ollantaytambo, which some call step gardens.

But some of the 50-100 ton rocks then hauled up there is quite impressive.

Clearly pre cataclysm or flood ruins.

Ollantaytambo: A magic village | Sumaq Hotel

32 Landmarks In Peru | Famous & Unique Places To Visit | Packing Up The  Pieces

This place just blows my mind when you hear the evidence surrounding it's construction 🤯, South America it would seem is mystery upon mystery.

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Roger from the Mudfossil University takes these huge giant looking statues/rock formations, and finds traces of human organs and bones inside of what seems to be rocks. He claims strictly scientific approach, and apparently was able to extract DNA from the solidified blood cells. He says the DNA is preserved by a blood coagulant.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Honk.🤡

A lot of links on the subliminal representation of clowns as an emotional trigger, linked to our past.

Interesting video odds, thanks, will have to watch pt 2, 3, & 4 👍

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Interesting video odds, thanks, will have to watch pt 2, 3, & 4 

It explains a lot about clownworld & who they are possessed by or intouch with. Notice all the trannies in drag tend to look like clowns 👍

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

It explains a lot about clownworld & who they are possessed by or intouch with. Notice all the trannies in drag tend to look like clowns 👍

This also explains why the Royals, Rothschild & certain celebs etc etc, behave like they do (completely mad) as these are all of the same blood line as the Nephilim. I know all this sounds utterly bonkers but what other explanation is there for their eccentric evil behavior.

And why are they so hell bent on turning the masses into gay approving citizens ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alexa said:

This also explains why the Royals, Rothschild & certain celebs etc etc, behave like they do (completely mad) as these are all of the same blood line as the Nephilim. I know all this sounds utterly bonkers but what other explanation is there for their eccentric evil behavior.

And why are they so hell bent on turning the masses into gay approving citizens ?

Theres definitely something to this link with spirits or inter dimensionals beyond the veil they are trying to communicate with or bring into this realm through Cern. "alice" & other means which they probably are following instructions from, sorcerers. What they call the jester in history was probably more of a shaman or witch doctor...who would lay on the entertainment.

The vaticans swiss guard dress like jesters also. Im sure theres a reason.

Coming from a non Christian psychedelics background tho I understand where Christians are coming from warning you about messing with these entities, but also I do believe in teacher & healing plants. Jesus was anointed or Christed with holy oils remember..Enoch was clear having a psychedelic experience & travelling.

The bible is one big trip report imo decoded. Also my psychonaut experience or inner space travel I have experienced much bliss & enlightenment gained, but is also true you can be what can only be described as spritually raped, very vampiric with what we perceive as a bad trip. Some call an ego death or born again.

All these people going to the jungle doing ayahuasca also are often putting their trust in dark sorcerers who offload these spirits onto them & can plague you for years. Materialism has made this all mental & domesticated.

These people who have these crazy alter egos being promoted by the religious woke right now are possessed without doubt, even if just by their ego based consciousness & materialism...leading to a spiritual cul de sac.

I have brought up possession on this forum many times, which just seems obvious with these people, but get little response. I believe thats why they turn to spiritual vampirism as their soul or innocence has been stolen.

And they become feeders through narcissism.

We are in a spiritual war that is for sure & most have zero armour.

This is the issue I have with churchianity.. we have lost all knowledge & guidance from the source. I dont find religion atall spiritual.

The church hoarded that knowledge for themselves & burnt or assimilated anyone who was a threat. Churchianity & Materialism 666 are both soul traps.

I see anyone telling me I must believe in something to gain salvation as another soultrap, we are already in a materialist hell.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

Good and bad shaman I suppose been long term situation ,everywhere , now they are playing with their latest magical devices emf etc full spectrum dominance ,same problem ,

Earth gnostic knowledge seems to me on our side eg see John Lash etc 

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Theres definitely something to this link with spirits or inter dimensionals beyond the veil they are trying to communicate with or bring into this realm through Cern. "alice" & other means which they probably are following instructions from, sorcerers.

IMO  CERN are going to be the ones to open up the bottomless pit as quoted in the Bible. Like in the days of Noah is what it's going to be like towards the end days.

So are they going to release the Nephilim & the fallen ones back onto earth ?

Are they going to bust through our earths magnetic protective field ?

What a coincidence they called their project 'Alice'.

And your right odds the Swiss guards at the Vatican do look like clowns & why did they always have a court Jester at palace Banquets ? Your videos have really got me wondering......🤔 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I've just come across this @alexa, I thought it may peak your interest:

https://www.loc.gov/resource/mal.4167500/?st=text&r=-0.431,-0.082,1.861,1.642,0

Screenshot_20220714-081545_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I remember reading about Lincoln's letter a few years back, thanks for the reminder 👍

I have copied the bit where Lincoln writes about the giants mounds, I hope you don't mind.

then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones fill the Mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as ours do now. Cotemporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man Niagara is strong and fresh today as ten thousand years ago. The mammoth and mastodon now so long dead, that fragments of their monstrous bones alone testify, that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. In that long, long time, never still for a single moment. Never dried, never froze, never slept, never rested.

Makes you wonder how he knew.....

On 7/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, oddsnsods said:

Watched this shite horror tonight & has child kidnapper who plays a tall Baphomet character. Check out his mask & smile.

The Black Phone Score Up For Preorder At Waxwork Records

The Black Phone - Rotten Tomatoes

🙄

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Watched this shite horror tonight & has child kidnapper who plays a tall Baphomet character. Check out his mask & smile.

The Black Phone Score Up For Preorder At Waxwork Records

The Black Phone - Rotten Tomatoes

🙄

They/ he/ it are bloomin awful :classic_ohmy: Sounds just like I imagine hell would sound like.

Can't imagine how horrific the movie must be.

Edited by alexa
typo

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

They/ he/ it are bloomin awful :classic_ohmy: Sounds just like I imagine hell would sound like.

Can't imagine how horrific the movie must be.

I know they use that kind of mask a lot in movies, but its becoming more obvious why. The shit is real, they worship the clown prince.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is such an interesting subject, however, like many esoteric subjects, I think it has been inundated with people that are doing more harm than good.  Sure, many of the formations look like a person or animal or whatever, but many are simply just pareidolia.  I don't discount the notion of giant beings or giant trees, etc. being carved into stones or petrification, but we have to look at this subject with some rationality. Some people need to understand pareidolia is a real thing, and maybe get some other "neutral" opinions on a find.       

On 8/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, The All Eye said:

This is such an interesting subject, however, like many esoteric subjects, I think it has been inundated with people that are doing more harm than good.  Sure, many of the formations look like a person or animal or whatever, but many are simply just pareidolia.  I don't discount the notion of giant beings or giant trees, etc. being carved into stones or petrification, but we have to look at this subject with some rationality. Some people need to understand pareidolia is a real thing, and maybe get some other "neutral" opinions on a find.       

You can't get more real than this & his finds.

Thanks for the video, very interesting.  Do we know of any ancient texts that talk about fossilized giants or “technology” that can fossilize biological being?  I think the guy in the video mentioned something, but I couldn’t understand him.