Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

I really hate this shill Dr Bartholomew that's been going around trying to discredit the findings ...he's not a technical/weapons expert nor has he had any direct contact with victims he's just a psychologist promoting a book claiming it's mass hysteria ..also anybody hearing a v2k effect might also try to record it ...and of course you can't ....but you do record background sounds that normally get digital enhanced/amplified ..then the desperate victim to be believed might think these amplified "hiss" sounds are the v2k ....this happens all the time in the TI community. James Lin knows his stuff

The AN/TPS-25 Ground Surveillance Radar (1963) https://youtu.be/n7aeaokX6SQ

RADAR_start.png.affd483e791b6a27c04851a86ad0ab84.png

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of the human perception of audible clicks, or even speech, induced by pulsed or modulated radio frequencies. The communications are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. In 1961, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.[1][2] The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of the auditory apparatus,[3] although competing theories explain the results of holographic interferometry tests differently.[4]

Contents

Edited by Deca

• 2 weeks later...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_2

As the plot unfolds, Daniel learns that he was once a top scientist in the employ of the "Pickman Project", a government-sponsored weapons program involving brainwashing and mind control techniques. The Project's goal was to create the perfect assassin; to accomplish this, they developed the "Pickman Bridge", a brain implant containing the personality and skills of a trained assassin which could be activated on command. In theory, the two personalities could co-exist in the same mind, completely unaware of one another. The idea was that the assassin could be remotely triggered, carry out his mission, and then revert to the original persona, who would have no memory of what he had just done, hence would be immune to interrogation.

As Daniel puts the clues together and begins to remember more of his past, he and Leo set out to find Dr. Whyte, a Project researcher and one of Daniel's co-workers. However, before they can get to her, they are ambushed and sedated. Daniel wakes up in a room with Whyte, who reveals the truth to him. Six years prior, with the Project's funds under threat, Daniel volunteered himself to test the Pickman Bridge, hoping that the resulting payoff would allow him to clear his family's debts and provide a financially secure future. However, the Bridge malfunctioned soon after it was implanted, causing Daniel to suffer from dissociative identity disorder, resulting in him being able to directly communicate with the implanted personality, who he perceives as a real person - Leo Kasper. Whyte explains that Leo is dangerously unstable, and has been working against Daniel from the very beginning.

Got the game manhunt 2 for PS2 might do a full walkthrough with it here a quick clip just really testing my game capture set up ...

Edited by Deca

re: robert bartholomew [see pages 1-2 of this thread]

have you heard of the mandela effect? [long pause] -- "no"

"using logic" ...why don't people report ghosts who are naked?

my motto is ...if you hear hooves in the night, think horses, not zebras.

-- robert bartholomew

i laughed out loud. but seriously, it is instructive, and wise, to get all angles on a phenomenon. listening to robert bartholomew helped me to feel more confident about the accuracy of my own perceptions. and, i respect these rational sceptics for their scientific convictions and their fidelity to evidence.

robert bartholomew

• the laws of physics
  • social psychology
  • mass psychogenic illness

i feel i have a responsibility to share my perceptions on this, so i hope that is okay, not wanting to impinge on an other's territory. if it is not appreciated, let me know, and i will focus my attention elsewhere. 

i am learning a lot from the content contained within this thread. i appreciate that the researcher is providing a balanced presentation of the phenomena: because i do not feel pressured to take a side, i am empowered to make up my own mind.