Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

The key takeaways from the provided information are as follows:

1. Dr. Michael Persinger, a psychologist and neuroscientist, conducted research on the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the brain for a Pentagon weapons project.

2. He has been working in the field for 40 years and has been funded by the Navy and reportedly by the NSA as well.

3. Dr. Persinger developed a method using a modified motorcycle helmet equipped with solenoids to send electromagnetic pulses through the frontal lobes of the brain. This method made experimental subjects feel as if they had been abducted by aliens or had encounters with angels or God.

4. He published a paper in 1995 suggesting the possibility of directly accessing every human brain by electromagnetic induction of fundamental algorithms. This process could potentially influence all normal human brains by utilizing specific frequencies and variations in brain temperature.

5. Dr. Persinger claims that synthetic duplication of neuroelectrical correlates can produce identical experiences without the presence of the actual stimulus, allowing virtually any mental state to be artificially injected into a human brain from an exterior source.

6. He suggests that the means for this kind of influence already exists on a worldwide basis, and the power levels for these electromagnetic amplitudes are similar to those associated with signals generated globally by radio and communication systems.

7. Dr. Persinger's message, simplified, is that the entire human race could potentially be controlled through electromagnetic influence, utilizing existing technological means such as television and radio networks.

8. The information implies that Dr. Persinger believes all consciousness is due to electromagnetic patterns generated within the brain, and by imitating these patterns experimentally, one could effectively control and shape human thoughts and experiences.

It's important to note that the provided information is a summary of the content and does not endorse or validate the claims made by Dr. Persinger. The information should be considered in the context of the source and any relevant scientific consensus or peer-reviewed research on the topic.

TheConsultant go and ConsUltaNT someone else , stop spamming/hijacking my thread, how many time do i have to explain I am not interested in your posts

image.png.69f95583412491e5511bb162f93c216f.png

Edited by Deca

On 9/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, Deca said:

also, a lot of this is about learning more about these subject, so I can get myself to a level where I can find actual usable objective evidence, intelligence on the subject …there a lot of crap out there !!!

Also, I will make mistakes on the way .... I am not an expert in any of the above subjects 

So I am looking for help with people that have such equipment, experience .....or has some interest in researching subject etc.

Anytime I see someone step in to this thread you shit on their post as its not related, or you call it hijacking or spamming. Its DIRECTLY related to your thread and the first post you posted on this thread.

If I wished to hijack or spam your thread it would not look like helpful advice, related topics or discussion topics.

Maybe learn to accept others may know about this subject? and some may wish to expand that information and discussion?

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Anytime I see someone step in to this thread you shit on their post as its not related, or you call it hijacking or spamming. Its DIRECTLY related to your thread and the first post you posted on this thread.

If I wished to hijack or spam your thread it would not look like helpful advice, related topics or discussion topics.

Maybe learn to accept others may know about this subject? and some may wish to expand that information and discussion?

I can`t use your links. simple as ok, I have better ones already, so they add nothing. Like always, every time you come to my thread, you post some link that is useless for the purpose of the thread. When I say thank you, but no thanks, you make an argument over it. Hence, you have been on my ignore list for a long time. I am not going to sucked into argument YOUR understanding and agenda about subject are totally different and incompatible with mine. Okay, let's leave it at that. Please stop wasting my time I figured this out a long time ago, ok 

15 minutes ago, Deca said:

I can`t use your links. simple as ok, I have better ones already, so they add nothing. Like always, every time you come to my thread, you post some link that is useless for the purpose of the thread. When I say thank you, but no thanks, you make an argument over it. Hence, you have been on my ignore list for a long time. I am not going to sucked into argument YOUR understanding and agenda about subject are totally different and incompatible with mine. Okay, let's leave it at that. Please stop wasting my time I figured this out a long time ago, ok 

My links were directly related to your thread, if you do not understand them then that is OK. Not a problem.

55 minutes ago, Deca said:

TheConsultant go and ConsUltaNT

If you are going to use childish insults, Cuntsultant would have been far better. 🤣

On 9/28/2021 at 5:28 AM, Deca said:

always interested in unusually aircraft activity ..please share anything you have on the subject ..thanks  

I have derived that UFO's or UAP's are the matter of property. Say you have a car in your driveway that you own, or even the house itself. It is to my eye the same resonance/signature of self(hood) as the thing flying past. This could be measured. Theory being, no creation solved, means you get an unexpected fluke - love is a pretty fair-to-all sort of word. The moment of "contact" tends to indicate beyond loneliness, suppose lonesomeness, then even fearsomeness, just politely intelligent instead, tho. The God of you and your property is valid in you yourself alone! At the time...