Jump to content

Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread


Deca

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

TI_chart 2024-01-08 11.21.47.excalidraw.png

 

 

 

After doing this chart, I now realise why most TI`s believe "gangstalking" is their main problem. As for me, its not and as i broke down the problem, i can deal with or understand the different elements of it instead of being overwhelmed by a big, ambiguous-framed problem

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

That's old news, plus sound waves travel slowly, and sound does not penetrate things like walls well. Only good for device like a helmet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Deca said:

That's old news, plus sound waves travel slowly, and sound does not penetrate things like walls well. Only good for device like a helmet 


It is more about the mechanism of how it works which is important not the use of ultrasound per se, more the WHY and HOW it works. As both sound and electromagnetism can both alter biology and can most definitely influence neurons in much the same way the "expert" at WEF describes. Although his "we do not know exactly why" is patent bollocks as its simply entrainment much the same way brain hemisphere synchronisation occurs from listening to binaural beats.

WiFi is relatively well known to interact and affect brainwave activity.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Abstract

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

 

image.png.3a4b383af63f08d47494b1347f5cf17b.png

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Deca said:

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

 

image.png.3a4b383af63f08d47494b1347f5cf17b.png

 


How about a rotating magnetic field stimulating an erection?  1/2Hz sensory resonances.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5935054A/en

"Experiments for inducing sexual excitement by application of sinusoidal magnetic fields have been performed using both topical and systemic field application. Topical application of a sinusoidal multipole magnetic field of order 6 to the lower lumbar region, with maximum field amplitude of about 1 nanotesla, usually causes an erection after about 13 minutes exposure, and the erection can be maintained as long as an hour. Effective frequencies depend on physiological conditions, but a typical effective frequency is 0.62 Hz.
Systemic application of an approximately uniform sinusoidal magnetic field at a frequency of 0.55 Hz and an amplitude of 2.3 nanotesla results in wooziness after about 2 hours exposure; sexual excitement sets in about 1 hour later. The sinusoidal magnetic field for this experiment was obtained simply by using a 33 rpm phonograph turntable which carries two permanent magnets with a total magnet moment of 6.5 Am2 ; the distance to the subject was 10.4 m. Although the use of the 33 rpm turntable is convenient, the frequency of 0.55 Hz is not optimum for excitation of the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance. This explains the long exposure times needed to obtain a physiological response. Other experiments with systemic application of magnetic fields, albeit with slightly greater nonuniformity, have given results that are similar to those obtained with topical applications of sharply localized fields."

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


How about a rotating magnetic field stimulating an erection?  1/2Hz sensory resonances.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5935054A/en

"Experiments for inducing sexual excitement by application of sinusoidal magnetic fields have been performed using both topical and systemic field application. Topical application of a sinusoidal multipole magnetic field of order 6 to the lower lumbar region, with maximum field amplitude of about 1 nanotesla, usually causes an erection after about 13 minutes exposure, and the erection can be maintained as long as an hour. Effective frequencies depend on physiological conditions, but a typical effective frequency is 0.62 Hz.
Systemic application of an approximately uniform sinusoidal magnetic field at a frequency of 0.55 Hz and an amplitude of 2.3 nanotesla results in wooziness after about 2 hours exposure; sexual excitement sets in about 1 hour later. The sinusoidal magnetic field for this experiment was obtained simply by using a 33 rpm phonograph turntable which carries two permanent magnets with a total magnet moment of 6.5 Am2 ; the distance to the subject was 10.4 m. Although the use of the 33 rpm turntable is convenient, the frequency of 0.55 Hz is not optimum for excitation of the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance. This explains the long exposure times needed to obtain a physiological response. Other experiments with systemic application of magnetic fields, albeit with slightly greater nonuniformity, have given results that are similar to those obtained with topical applications of sharply localized fields."

you can`t track, monitor or target somebody with that device over a wide area over a long time. Again, you have to sit next to it in the same room 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

It tracks nothing. That isn't its purpose.

This thread is "Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research Thread."

 

so device used must have some way to track, monitor, and "target an individual." Hence, you get (TI`s) "targeted individuals." 

So there are loads of devices and ways to alter somebody's brain, but few that fit the characteristics used to target an individual. Hence, I am not interested in your coils and ultrasound gadgets, ok ... 

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deca said:

This thread is "Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research Thread."

 

so device used must have some way to track, monitor, and "target an individual." Hence, you get (TI`s) "targeted individuals." 

So there are loads of devices and ways to alter somebody's brain, but few that fit the characteristics used to target an individual. Hence, I am not interested in your coils and ultrasound gadgets, ok ... 


Oh ok, so proof of concept that rotating magnetic fields can remotely affect individuals from distance is not important to mind control or neuroweapons? Or more largely speaking behaviour or biochemical manipulation of individuals.

I am surprised you do not seem to understand the correlation between my post and your own thread

As you were.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:


Oh ok, so proof of concept that rotating magnetic fields can remotely affect individuals from distance is not important to mind control or neuroweapons? Or more largely speaking behaviour or biochemical manipulation of individuals.

I am surprised you do not seem to understand the correlation between my post and your own thread

As you were.

Dr Persingers "god" helmet using weak, complex magnetic fields is far better research and far more interesting, ok Now lets leave it there.

 

 

Edited by Deca
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Deca said:

Dr Persingers "god" helmet using weak, complex magnetic fields is far better research and far more interesting, ok Now lets leave it there.

 

 


My post pointed out that evidence shows no helmet or physical worn item is potentially required. Far more interesting than shoving a helmet on someone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...