Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

17 hours ago, Deca said:

oh by the way HARRP does not run all the time and also you can tune in to it with SDR equipment , so sorry I don`t buy into the HAARP ,chemtrail nano tech crap that was popularised a few years ago ...again I looked into this years ago ....

https://www.space.com/haarp-atmospheric-research-facility-bouncing-signals-jupiter-moon

this you have to understand the context 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

population control, or weapons testing (use of weather as a weapon, or testing bioweapons).[31][33][2] One of these ideas is that clouds are being seeded with electrically conductive materials as part of a massive electromagnetic superweapons program based around the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).[34][35] Believers say chemtrails are toxic; the 2014 review found that they generally hold that every person is under attack and often express fear, anxiety, sadness, and anger about this

I don`t buy into the belief that HAARP with chemtrail's with "conductive materials" Nano tech is part of some transhumanism mind control program ok 

STOP taken my posts out of context 

image.png.45cec8089fdb327f504f02c6bfe3a76a.png

I don`t personally rate or endorse Elana freeland ....but she was one of the many people trying to popularise and profit from such beliefs 

again want to know about HAARP read Dr. Nick Begich or jerry E smith stuff 

Edited by Deca

Radar chaff exists but so does geoengineering. I am not certain you can discount chemtrails entirely due to radar chaff? Also, radar chaff is less required when they can and do use the ionosphere to bounce signals around the planet. In 1946 they bounced radar off the moon in Project Diana.

https://www.edn.com/project-diana-bounces-radio-waves-off-moon-january-10-1946/

Chemtrails are metallic nanoparticles to reflect specific wavelengths of light, infrared. It is documented its not a conspiracy theory at this point.

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Radar chaff exists but so does geoengineering. I am not certain you can discount chemtrails entirely due to radar chaff? Also, radar chaff is less required when they can and do use the ionosphere to bounce signals around the planet. In 1946 they bounced radar off the moon in Project Diana.

https://www.edn.com/project-diana-bounces-radio-waves-off-moon-january-10-1946/

Chemtrails are metallic nanoparticles to reflect specific wavelengths of light, infrared. It is documented its not a conspiracy theory at this point.

again YOU and your sidekick are bringing in irrelevant things into this thread ..then I have to waste my time countering them  

simple MAKE A SODDING THREAD ABOUT geoengineering/chemtrail's  and paste your beliefs there stop spamming mine OK 

Edited by Deca

Who is my sidekick? are we as members here not free to post information based on a thread title? why do you want your own thread entirely to yourself?

This is about research isn't it, maybe you should spend more researching what others post and stop countering anything anyone else posts. Its weird.

17 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Who is my sidekick? are we as members here not free to post information based on a thread title? why do you want your own thread entirely to yourself?

This is about research isn't it, maybe you should spend more researching what others post and stop countering anything anyone else posts. Its weird.

again I make things very clear here ...  

image.png.9259fc96450f7b21271676ed9aa636d5.png

your post only "fit" the debunking false claims and you still not answered how HAARP can targeted and induvial with a highly personal full duplex signal 24/7/365 when it does not operate 24/7 /365  

right so what do YOU think YOU are offering ..that meets my criteria ??? 

Edited by Deca

Evidence gathering by posting documentation

neuroscience plays in directly to manipulation of the Schumann resonance, HAARP and similar technologies can influence psychology, again documents I have posted would show you this

and debunking false claims which you have made in your own thread

constructive debate this is clearly not, you appear to be antagonistic to pretty much anyone else who posts in this thread

and yes you are right, you will make mistakes along the way. We can agree there.

12 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Evidence gathering by posting documentation

neuroscience plays in directly to manipulation of the Schumann resonance, HAARP and similar technologies can influence psychology, again documents I have posted would show you this

and debunking false claims which you have made in your own thread

constructive debate this is clearly not, you appear to be antagonistic to pretty much anyone else who posts in this thread

and yes you are right, you will make mistakes along the way. We can agree there.

again HAARP does not operate 24/7/365   ...

again how can you use Schumann resonance to targeted an induvial and not people near them ? plus how would it cause the list of effects/symptoms that TI`s report

again more of my time wasted ..........as if I not already researched all of this years ago FFS 

Edited by Deca

2 hours ago, Deca said:

again YOU and your sidekick are bringing in irrelevant things into this thread ..then I have to waste my time countering them  

simple MAKE A SODDING THREAD ABOUT geoengineering/chemtrail's  and paste your beliefs there stop spamming mine OK 

Already done, muhahaha, 🤭

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/29784-chemtrails/

Just in case anyone else walks into a smack round the face from this thread, biff 🤜😗 ooof, :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deca said:

again HAARP does not operate 24/7/365   ...

again how can you use Schumann resonance to targeted an induvial and not people near them ? plus how would it cause the list of effects/symptoms that TI`s report

Where in your thread does it say this is only about TI's and only individuals? You posted a list of topics it will include, I responded with which my posts relate to according to that list

1 hour ago, Deca said:

as if I not already researched all of this years ago FFS 

I am sure you have, did you retain any of the information?

Edited by TheConsultant

33 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Where in your thread does it say this is only about TI's and only individuals? You posted a list of topics it will include, I responded with what my posts relate to.

I am sure you have, did you retain any of the information?

Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control generally are targeted at an  individual .....if they did it on mass everybody would kind of know ....instead of some poor bastard running around in blind panic looking like a lunatic to everybody else ....again you show you clear lack of understand of the subject 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

image.png.6c29217b75a5c99e0f852a98715011a2.png

and  I used  "electronic harassment "&" mind control "    as a TI gets EH & MC together in fact victims used to call themselves "mind control & electronic harassment" victims before adopting the "Targeted Individual  "TI"  term

SO STOP THINKING ITS A GENURAL post on  "mind control"  OK 

and Neuroweapons are targeted on a individual not at scale OK 

Edited by Deca

How a CIA Covert Experiment Turned People Insane

In August 1951, people living in the French village of Pont-Saint-Esprit were suddenly tormented by terrifying hallucinations. People imagined lions and tigers were trying to eat them. A man jumped out of a window thinking he was a dragonfly. At least 7 people died, dozens were taken to asylums and hundreds were affected. Farfetched theories started circulating to explain this mysterious case of mass insanity. There were claims of poisoned flour, contaminated water, and even witchcraft. But the truth was stranger than many of the theories: the CIA had spiked the local food with LSD as part of a mind-control experiment at the height of the Cold War.

what happens when you deploy mind control on mass 

Edited by Deca

55 minutes ago, Deca said:

Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control generally are targeted at an  individual .....if they did it on mass everybody would kind of know ....instead of some poor bastard running around in blind panic looking like a lunatic to everybody else ....again you show you clear lack of understand of the subject 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

image.png.6c29217b75a5c99e0f852a98715011a2.png

and  I used  "electronic harassment "&" mind control "    as a TI gets EH & MC together in fact victims used to call themselves "mind control & electronic harassment" victims before adopting the "Targeted Individual  "TI"  term

SO STOP THINKING ITS A GENURAL post on  "mind control"  OK 

and Neuroweapons are targeted on a individual not at scale OK 

How are you affected by electronic harassment? what are your symptoms? 

neuroweaponry is being used on the entire population I can assure you of that. Read the documents I posted on behaviour change, mind control etc, its both targeted people for specific purposes as well as on the entire population. NOT electronic harassment, I am talking behaviour modification, the documents I posted earlier highlight this. Try reading them instead of wading on about things I am not discussing.

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

How are you affected by electronic harassment? what are your symptoms? 

neuroweaponry is being used on the entire population I can assure you of that. Read the documents I posted on behaviour change, mind control etc, its both targeted people for specific purposes as well as on the entire population. NOT electronic harassment, I am talking behaviour modification, the documents I posted earlier highlight this. Try reading them instead of wading on about things I am not discussing.

more or less same as Havana syndrome victim's 

AA741F06-0396-4F04-8AEA-08C3A33C4C14_w1597_n_r0_st_s.jpg

you are not posting anything i not read or came across before 

Edited by Deca
  • Thanks 1

Try grounding yourself, easier and more efficient to do in nature with barefeet on grass and when at home via a grounding rod and attachments, very cheap to do. A lot of this technology works via voltage potential at the cellular level so when you understand the bio-chemistry of how DNA, RNA, cells, brain synapses etc communicate you can further understand how information can be taken on by the body that is understands whilst it is essentially silent, not detectable to us consciously from the outside. All of our wireless systems can be interpreted by our body, most is just noise and completely irrelevant some of which can affect us negatively. Some of which can affect us positively too! But governments aren't so interested in that for the general population, of course!

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Try grounding yourself, easier and more efficient to do in nature with barefeet on grass and when at home via a grounding rod and attachments, very cheap to do. A lot of this technology works via voltage potential at the cellular level so when you understand the bio-chemistry of how DNA, RNA, cells, brain synapses etc communicate you can further understand how information can be taken on by the body that is understands whilst it is essentially silent, not detectable to us consciously from the outside. All of our wireless systems can be interpreted by our body, most is just noise and completely irrelevant some of which can affect us negatively. Some of which can affect us positively too! But governments aren't so interested in that for the general population, of course!

does not make much difference ok ...did all that ....and how I learned about body voltage etc and bought  a body voltage kit ...about 16+ years ago yawn.... 

Edited by Deca

24 minutes ago, Deca said:

does not make much difference ok ...did all that ....and how I learned about body voltage etc and bought  a body voltage kit ...about 16+ years ago yawn.... 

Oh deary me. So what happened to body voltage on your multimeter when you grounded yourself vs didn't? it went down right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membrane_potential

"Membrane potential (also transmembrane potential or membrane voltage) is the difference in electric potential between the interior and the exterior of a biological cell. That is, there is a difference in the energy required for electric charges to move from the internal to exterior cellular environments and vice versa, as long as there is no acquisition of kinetic energy or the production of radiation."

Outside sources can confuse our natural bio-chemistry. 

Depending on the source determines whether it works or not, for general wireless technologies grounding absolutely works without any question or doubt. Certainly helps mitigate symptoms for the more sensitive people. Electronic harassment however is tackled differently

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Oh deary me. So what happened to body voltage on your multimeter when you grounded yourself vs didn't? it went down right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membrane_potential

"Membrane potential (also transmembrane potential or membrane voltage) is the difference in electric potential between the interior and the exterior of a biological cell. That is, there is a difference in the energy required for electric charges to move from the internal to exterior cellular environments and vice versa, as long as there is no acquisition of kinetic energy or the production of radiation."

Outside sources can confuse our natural bio-chemistry. 

Depending on the source determines whether it works or not, for general wireless technologies grounding absolutely works without any question or doubt. Certainly helps mitigate symptoms for the more sensitive people. Electronic harassment however is tackled differently

electricity takes the shortest route to earth ....plus the meter had to be grounded to earth as well as when I earthed myself  for a reading ....so the reading was basically zero /but about 1-2 volts when i was not earthing myself  ..but my body was still picking up /being induced by more  less the house electricity ...its was still flowing through my body but just exiting via the earthing cable making it difficult to take an accurate  reading 

I was also able to take a reading during a local power cut and the reading was basically o as well 

the effects from targeting are not effected whether  I am earthed or not ..thou there might be a slight benefit from being earthed or walking around barefooted 

the electromagnetic fields being created by your house electric wiring  appliance's don`t just disappear because you earth yourself ..it just changes your ability to measure them via body voltage OK i.e you and the meter have the same reference earth 

Edited by Deca

4 minutes ago, Deca said:

electricity takes the shortest route to earth ....plus the meter had to be grounded to earth as well as when I earthed myself  for a reading ....so the reading was basically zero /but about 1-2 volts when i was not earthing myself  ..but my body was still picking up /being induced by more  less the house electricity ...its was still flowing through my body but just exiting via the earthing cable making it difficult to take an accurate  reading 

I was also able to take a reading during a local power cut and the reading was basically o as well 

the effects from targeting are not effected whether  I am earthed or not ..thou there might be a slight benefit from being earthed or walking around barefooted 

the electromagnetic fields being created by your house electric wiring  appliance's don`t just disappear because you earth yourself ..it just changes your ability to measure them via body voltage OK i.e you and the meter have the same reference earth 

The meter doesn't need to be earthed, it is you that needs to be earthed. Yes our systems are always inducing electromagnetic fields around us, it ends up as voltage potential. Potential voltage or voltage potential goes to earth when you are grounded/earthed so no doesn't delete the signals but does give it somewhere else to go rather than turning in to voltage potential and therefore less likely to cause undesirable biological activity. 

14 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The meter doesn't need to be earthed, it is you that needs to be earthed. Yes our systems are always inducing electromagnetic fields around us, it ends up as voltage potential. Potential voltage or voltage potential goes to earth when you are grounded/earthed so no doesn't delete the signals but does give it somewhere else to go rather than turning in to voltage potential and therefore less likely to cause undesirable biological activity. 

image.png.d3c92989b455b8744c55be8808957324.png

https://www.shieldyourbody.com/body-voltage/

9 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You only need to place the red and black wires on to your body, the ground is you touching a grounding pad or not, no need to ground the pad, I am not entirely sure what that diagram above achieves other than proving they do not understand voltage potential INDUCED from the environment and how voltage flows through our system. 

Just hold the multimeter wires on in either hand, get the reading. Then do the same standing on the grounding pad

again because YOU and the meter are earthed there is no potential effectively you are the same point  so of course the meter will read nearly zero when you hold the earth wire ...

again I not against earthing techniques ..again i feel better when i walk around barefoot  , but it has no effect on targeting effect/symptoms ....and basically you get the body voltage from your house hold electrics ... basically your AC mains power supply  but i get targeting effect/symptoms even when i on a beach miles away from an AC power supply ok 

so body voltage reading is more about being aware of the AC power around your home and effect on your body then trying to reduce that .rather than thinking an earthing mat/cable some  magic cure ok 

Edited by Deca

The meter isn't earthed at all in my example. Its a pointless exercise earthing the meter, you just need the + and - on your body, voltage reading with and without ground pad or barefoot on grass etc. In fact do it outdoors, isolate yourself in non conductive shoes and take a reading then do it without the isolation. Different readings as voltage has somewhere to go. 

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The meter isn't earthed at all in my example. Its a pointless exercise earthing the meter, you just need the + and - on your body, voltage reading with and without ground pad or barefoot on grass etc. In fact do it outdoors, isolate yourself in non conductive shoes and take a reading then do it without the isolation. Different readings as voltage has somewhere to go. 

how are you going to take a body voltage reading ???  what meter are you using ???

image.png.89aa847a5f08b6ebda99258737a3f902.png

above not earthed 1-2 volts

earth.png

earthing yourself and trying to take a reading .....of course it will be nearly zero 

Edited by Deca