Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I think that is a potential side effect of the mRNA vaccine rather than outside signals. I could be wrong of course.

It makes sense to me that a two way communication is the plan but mostly for control

39 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

So it could even be  using FM radio as carrier wave as well I suppose thinking back to introduction of FM radio ?

Also pulsed or old flicker rate of TV screens plus modern high definition 

If this is old technology ,then how old and it could even explain some encounters with beings and also out of body type near death experiences if these frequencies are able to be intercepted?

Or even perhaps beyond that or perhaps not

And on a here and now level it probably explains the strange blood formations discovered in some jabbed which have conductive materials rather than organic composition which makes sense if ultimate goal is hive mind type synthetic species easily controlled

The phenomenon known as the microwave hearing effect has been recognized for over 50 years. Initially, it was reported that individuals working in close proximity to RADAR  could hear clicking sounds and other noises in their heads when the equipment was in operation. Further research revealed that words could be transmitted through this effect. While the phenomenon itself is over 50 years old, the technology to exploit it has advanced significantly over time.

you should really look at Dr Persingers work on weak complex magnetic fields for that  (which can be caused by natural events seismic activity etc) 

• Like 1

Yeah the possibilities are many for these technologies good or bad like in Iraq /Kuwait in 90s which was probably some energy effect to disrupt the convoy returning to Iraq if I remember rightly .

Who knows when it's used since ,but it's great if is means to detect its use .

Of course old quartz structures and sound in ancient sites like new grange etc probably had some consciousness effects especially at certain times 

Edited by Talorgan

54 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

It makes sense to me that a two way communication is the plan but mostly for control

it has nothing to do with  mRNA vaccines ...people have been reporting this for years , me  for over 15 years etc 

there basically a range of capability built around this tech....mainly  from advanced modified RADAR ..i.e they have to track & monitor you remotely etc 

2023-04-30 21_53_32-Cuban Embassy Attacks And The Microwave Auditory Effect _ Hackaday - Brave.png

Edited by Deca

again this thread about RESEARCH ....not about peoples personal beliefs, opinion's theories' and speculation  etc.. ok  there's plenty others threads where you can voice them I don`t have time no interests in debating them on this thread  

25 minutes ago, Deca said:

it has nothing to do with  mRNA vaccines ...people have been reporting this for years , me  for over 15 years etc 

there basically a range of capability built around this tech....mainly  from advanced modified RADAR ..i.e they have to track & monitor you remotely etc 

Edited by Talorgan

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

Yes  that's direct but the conductive materials in the blood of vaccinated and chemtrail metallic particles also ingested must be part of the plan whether using another energy technology as well perhaps or why would they bother

you don`t need anything do be effected by microwave hearing effect ...or anything else I experience 

the human body is very conductive and RADAR lights you up like a Christmas tree

sounds like you just watch a load of misinformation/disinformation on YouTube ok 

image.png.3574fe20bba696b6f6bf2f9fc41ab049.png

16 minutes ago, Deca said:

you don`t need anything do be effected by microwave hearing effect ...or anything else I experience 

the human body is very conductive and RADAR lights you up like a Christmas tree

sounds like you just watch a load of misinformation/disinformation on YouTube ok 

image.png.3574fe20bba696b6f6bf2f9fc41ab049.png

Well it seems the blood clots has been analysed and contain conductive materials likewise chemtrails but I expect the technology is more advanced and interactive 

Interestingly Walter H  Bowart in "operation mindcontro"l  described some hand held device weapon  that was used way back 

Edited by Talorgan

24 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Well it seems the blood clots has been analysed and contain conductive materials likewise chemtrails but I expect the technology is more advanced and interactive 

I just had a blood test and my blood was normal ok ....... its not uncommon to find traces of metal in your blood and also you get a "heavy metal blood test"

er its possible that many chemtrails are actually radar chaff

again I heard all this stuff years ago and looked into it ok .... STOP THINKING GRIFFTERS SPREADING STUFF ON YOUTUBE or nowadays bitchute  IS RESEARCH ..........bitchute full of misinformation/disinformation .

you get worse promoting the use of hand held RAY GUNS ....do they come with X RAY specs ? FFS  

Edited by Deca

38 minutes ago, Deca said:

again this thread about RESEARCH ....not about peoples personal beliefs, opinion's theories' and speculation  etc.. ok  there's plenty others threads where you can voice them I don`t have time no interests in debating them on this thread  

If you are interested in research shall I go through the pages and correct you and your opinion on each and every post I see? The guy was throwing around ideas regarding blood clots and yet again you are misunderstanding what is being said and then trying to shut down anyone else joining in the thread?

If this is truly about research and as stated on the first page you are no expert (which is quite obvious from the outside), surely anyone would welcome more opinion, views and avenues of that research? 

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Brainwaves can already be read remotely, from those scans and especially utilising AI you can very quickly determine someone's mood and other biometrics from electromagnetic fields alone. Holographic interferometry is another fascinating avenue of research. I believe two way communication with similar technology is already utilised. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

If you are interested in research shall I go through the pages and correct you and your opinion on each and every post I see? The guy was throwing around ideas regarding blood clots and yet again you are misunderstanding what is being said and then trying to shut down anyone else joining in the thread?

If this is truly about research and as stated on the first page you are no expert (which is quite obvious from the outside), surely anyone would welcome more opinion, views and avenues of that research? 

Brainwaves can already be read remotely, from those scans and especially utilising AI you can very quickly determine someone's mood and other biometrics from electromagnetic fields alone. Holographic interferometry is another fascinating avenue of research. I believe two way communication with similar technology is already utilised. 

well start you own thread as YOU are such an Expert on what happens TI`s even thou you not one yourself ...and you what to control the discourse and spread your narrative on the subject and leave mine .... funny how i not seen anything you done on the subject off this forum , nor part of any TI group origination ...but clearly you want people on this forum to see you as  some expert on the subject and try to discredit myself WHO IS KNOW IN THE TI community OK you and your new side kick can start your own thread and discuses YOUR THEORY`S  AND SPECUALTION AND LEAVE MINE THANKS ....or have you already done that a few times and it tumbled weeded out 

Edited by Deca

In relation to Radar I expect you will find this interesting to leave you with as it might be of some use  ( if not don't worry as it's only few words on page that's all really  )

From Elana Freeland's book ,(on Bernard Eastlunds patent )etc

"chemtrails,HAARP ,and full spectrum dominance of planet earth"

"HAARP differs from other ionospheric heaters in that it is a phased array RADAR weapon able to track hundreds of objects simultaneously,it is capable of tremendous focusing ability due to its pulsed sequencial firing. That the ionospheric waveguide oscillates naturally at 8hertz means it is an excellent harmonic carrier of low frequency sound LFS waves into the alpha range of human brains 

14 minutes ago, Deca said:

well start you own thread as YOU are such an Expert on what happens TI`s even thou you not one yourself ...and you what to control the discourse and spread your narrative on the subject and leave mine .... funny how i not seen anything you done on the subject off this forum , nor part of any TI group origination ...but clearly you want people on this forum to see you as  some expert on the subject and try to discredit myself WHO IS KNOW IN THE TI community OK you and your new side kick can start your own thread and discuses YOUR THEORY`S  AND SPECUALTION AND LEAVE MINE THANKS ....or have you already done that a few times and it tumbled weeded out 

I am not speculating anything at all, I understand the technology not being a TI. This is about the technology no? If I wished to start my own thread then I would do so, instead I am assisting your research. 

3 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

That the ionospheric waveguide oscillates naturally at 8hertz means it is an excellent harmonic carrier of low frequency sound LFS waves into the alpha range of human brains 

Yep, Schumann Resonance has been weaponised. Whether it is in full effect all of the time I am not sure, but looking around its hard to say we aren't all controlled in many varying ways. In some ways we are all TIs, but some step outside the pack to be experimented on further for a variety of reasons. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

In relation to Radar I expect you will find this interesting to leave you with as it might be of some use  ( if not don't worry as it's only few words on page that's all really  )

From Elana Freeland's book ,(on Bernard Eastlunds patent )etc

"chemtrails,HAARP ,and full spectrum dominance of planet earth"

"HAARP differs from other ionospheric heaters in that it is a phased array RADAR weapon able to track hundreds of objects simultaneously,it is capable of tremendous focusing ability due to its pulsed sequencial firing. That the ionospheric waveguide oscillates naturally at 8hertz means it is an excellent harmonic carrier of low frequency sound LFS waves into the alpha range of human brains 

I personally meet Jerry E smith way back in 2006 I think ...ok 

haarp.png

• Like 1

oh by the way HARRP does not run all the time and also you can tune in to it with SDR equipment , so sorry I don`t buy into the HAARP ,chemtrail nano tech crap that was popularised a few years ago ...again I looked into this years ago ....

https://www.space.com/haarp-atmospheric-research-facility-bouncing-signals-jupiter-moon

Edited by Deca

39 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I am not speculating anything at all, I understand the technology not being a TI. This is about the technology no? If I wished to start my own thread then I would do so, instead I am assisting your research. 

Yep, Schumann Resonance has been weaponised. Whether it is in full effect all of the time I am not sure, but looking around its hard to say we aren't all controlled in many varying ways. In some ways we are all TIs, but some step outside the pack to be experimented on further for a variety of reasons. 

can you take your guess work on to your own thread ...stop trying to hijack my thread with YOUR opinion's and speculation OK  ...

ear plugs stop soundwaves and so does my double glazing  ....your nonsense is laughable and impractical in real world applications ok 

what part of RADAR doing this can`t you understand ??? No photo description available.

Edited by Deca

1 minute ago, Deca said:

can you take your guess work on to your own thread ...stop trying to hijack my thread with YOUR opinion's and speculation OK  ...

Again, no speculating or guessing in my post you quoted from. Antagonistic any time someone tries to reply to the thread. Bit strange isn't it? Whats your problem with other people engaging in a thread on RESEARCH?

40 minutes ago, Deca said:

HAARP ,chemtrail nano tech crap that was popularised a few years ago

HAARP is directly affecting weather patterns, or at least it was and can. Chemtrails are obviously real, its called stratospheric aerosol injection.
Multiple papers on geoengineering here:

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/global-warming-climate-change/

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/artificial-clouds-weather-modification/

Ex CIA director on chemtrails/geoengineering
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4739005/user-clip-implementation-geoengineering

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Again, no speculating or guessing in my post you quoted from. Antagonistic any time someone tries to reply to the thread. Bit strange isn't it? Whats your problem with other people engaging in a thread on RESEARCH?

please explain HOW YOU have done RESEARCH on TI`s when you not one or ever meet one in reality ....what equipment you have ..anybody can google some documents and copy and paste them ....

again you com e onto my thread and try to hijack so you can SPREAD YOUR BELIEF`s and theories totally disrupting what I am researching and working on 

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

HAARP is directly affecting weather patterns, or at least it was and can. Chemtrails are obviously real, its called stratospheric aerosol injection.
Multiple papers on geoengineering here:

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/global-warming-climate-change/

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/artificial-clouds-weather-modification/

Ex CIA director on chemtrails/geoengineering
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4739005/user-clip-implementation-geoengineering

again HAARP thousand of miles away and does not operate 24/7 and can be off for months at a time ...therefore it can`t target an induvial in real time 24/7 

please stop spamming my thread ...start your own on HAARP and chemtrail's etc ok  ...stop posting irrelevant/disrupting material 

I only have a few hours a day to do stuff ...which I was going to do things with my HackRF ....but your crappy posts wasted my time ..

Edited by Deca

6 hours ago, Deca said:

again you com e onto my thread and try to hijack so you can SPREAD YOUR BELIEF`s and theories totally disrupting what I am researching and working on 

Documentation going back decades isn't me spreading my beliefs, you said quite clearly chemtrails didn't exist I then proved that to be incorrect with documentation and video. 

I have no intention to mislead, disrupt or lie. That is why I post documentation and statements made by people who work or worked within the intelligence community so people can read and inform themselves on what would or could go in to manipulation of people, TI, general population as well. 

6 hours ago, Deca said:

please explain HOW YOU have done RESEARCH on TI`s when you not one or ever meet one in reality

Well you are assuming there. I am also not discussing TIs I am discussing the technology, quite clearly. 

What exactly is it you are researching? I am sure I could be helpful for that task

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Documentation going back decades isn't me spreading my beliefs, you said quite clearly chemtrails didn't exist I then proved that to be incorrect with documentation and video. 

I have no intention to mislead, disrupt or lie. That is why I post documentation and statements made by people who work or worked within the intelligence community so people can read and inform themselves on what would or could go in to manipulation of people, TI, general population as well. 

Well you are assuming there. I am also not discussing TIs I am discussing the technology, quite clearly. 

What exactly is it you are researching? I am sure I could be helpful for that task

I did not said they did not exist I said they were RADAR chaff  ...so much for you say you going to correct every body when you can`t get a simple quote correct ....

look how many times do I have to point this out there a big difference in mind control & electronic harassment targeted at and personalised for an induvial ...and some mass mind control ...and clearly different  technology being used ..hence why I get pissed off at your ignorance and arrogance  trying  to push your crap on my thread ok

right so you not even read and understood the thread ...and just thought you spam your unwanted 2 pence worth ....

the way you help me is by not posting on this thread OK bye 

Edited by Deca

17 hours ago, Deca said:

so sorry I don`t buy into the HAARP ,chemtrail nano tech crap that was popularised a few years ago

50 minutes ago, Deca said:

I did not said they did not exist I said they were RADAR chaff

you said you didn't buy in to it at all. Sorry to correct you again.

50 minutes ago, Deca said:

hence why I get pissed off at your ignorance and arrogance

Posting documentation and correcting false statements is arrogance? and somehow ignorance?

51 minutes ago, Deca said:

right so you not even read and understood the thread

I am asking what it is you are researching as its quite a jumbled mess of things throughout. A lot of which is opinion based, old technology, how is it all related to TI's? You are one aren't you? Please explain a little more on what affects you, the symptoms etc.

18 hours ago, Deca said:

I just had a blood test and my blood was normal ok ....... its not uncommon to find traces of metal in your blood and also you get a "heavy metal blood test"

er its possible that many chemtrails are actually radar chaff

again I heard all this stuff years ago and looked into it ok .... STOP THINKING GRIFFTERS SPREADING STUFF ON YOUTUBE or nowadays bitchute  IS RESEARCH ..........bitchute full of misinformation/disinformation .

you get worse promoting the use of hand held RAY GUNS ....do they come with X RAY specs ? FFS  

this quote ...