Jump to content

Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread


Deca

Recommended Posts

did my first wardrive test ... pi 3b 3.5 LCD screen case running kali /kismet, old tablet keyboard , cheap USB GPS and power brick bit basic ..but works great

 

 

recon_rig.png

 

 

using the kismet tool ... "kismetdb_to_kml" manged to upload data to google earth pro/desktop

 

 

 

 

2023-04-23 22_25_18-Window.png

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Deca ... How you doin? Good to see your still alive and active.... I've been on Hiatus from this forum for a few years but continuously exploring , so I've fine tuned a few of my ideas. I'd like to run some by you , those to do with your speciality ....Targeted Individuals .... Mind Control .....

 

What is a TI? ....  Generally this term is used in the truthcomunity to denote some one subject to harrasment of many forms , even gangstalking by human operatives , directed by CIA type agencies .. I think gang stalking is very rare ... it's very labour intensive. 

 

Before someone becomes a TI they are a "person of Interest" .... Very few are persons of interest .Certainly  less than 1%  It's those who may have a notable impact on society those entering politics or the green movement , alex jones and david Icke types ...film actors ... and particularly musicians ....

 

Musicians ( Deca is one) are particularly targeted because they bring upliftment to humanity .... most will be targeted from a very young age and often put out of action before they even start. They will not even think they are targeted , school mates will be impulsed to bully them (for example) and drag them down. ...... those who do get going, the well known ones , Elvis , Prince , MJ will often die young. This is engineered to happen , mainly not by the CIA and other agencies using operatives or primative mind interference methods covered on this thread , those do exist but are only the most basic technologies which the ET's allow these agencies to use ...

 

The real controllers are the ET's in alliance with dark demonic spirits these can get into peoples heads , mind influence them to get into drugs or other reckless behaviour , they can distract pilots or car drivers to cause a crash so it just looks like they die in an ordinary accident .

 

Often the goal is not to kill ... too many deaths would ring alarm bells  The goal with someone like Alex Jones will be to bring him dowm and in particular discredit the truth movement .. So I believe he was impulsed to make reckless statements on Sandy Hook , the resulting  fiasco has destroyed him and greatly damaged the movement. 

 

The only solution is to Pray for Divine Protection from malevolent mind influence . 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Hi Deca ... How you doin? Good to see your still alive and active.... I've been on Hiatus from this forum for a few years but continuously exploring , so I've fine tuned a few of my ideas. I'd like to run some by you , those to do with your speciality ....Targeted Individuals .... Mind Control .....

 

What is a TI? ....  Generally this term is used in the truthcomunity to denote some one subject to harrasment of many forms , even gangstalking by human operatives , directed by CIA type agencies .. I think gang stalking is very rare ... it's very labour intensive. 

basically you need to have man made technology generally zapping your mind and body  .... that what makes you different from other people experience some form of harassment 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Before someone becomes a TI they are a "person of Interest" .... Very few are persons of interest .Certainly  less than 1%  It's those who may have a notable impact on society those entering politics or the green movement , alex jones and david Icke types ...film actors ... and particularly musicians ....

no it just seems to be a cross section of society 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Musicians ( Deca is one) are particularly targeted because they bring upliftment to humanity .... most will be targeted from a very young age and often put out of action before they even start. They will not even think they are targeted , school mates will be impulsed to bully them (for example) and drag them down. ...... those who do get going, the well known ones , Elvis , Prince , MJ will often die young. This is engineered to happen , mainly not by the CIA and other agencies using operatives or primative mind interference methods covered on this thread , those do exist but are only the most basic technologies which the ET's allow these agencies to use ...

 

nope targeting happens very suddenly and mainly to people in mid age 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The real controllers are the ET's in alliance with dark demonic spirits these can get into peoples heads , mind influence them to get into drugs or other reckless behaviour , they can distract pilots or car drivers to cause a crash so it just looks like they die in an ordinary accident .

 

Often the goal is not to kill ... too many deaths would ring alarm bells  The goal with someone like Alex Jones will be to bring him dowm and in particular discredit the truth movement .. So I believe he was impulsed to make reckless statements on Sandy Hook , the resulting  fiasco has destroyed him and greatly damaged the movement. 

 

The only solution is to Pray for Divine Protection from malevolent mind influence . 

 

 

sorry its man made technology and they running human experimentation  program like they did with MKultra and the Radiation experiments etc 

 

2023-04-25 10_14_43-Window.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of disagrement there to much to deal with , I'll just address this point.......

 

40 minutes ago, Deca said:

no it just seems to be a cross section of society 

 

That just doesn't make sence ... Why would they just pick people at random ? Clearly they would target those who threaten their ajenda .the most .. They would never put all that time and effort on just an ordinary guy .. 

 

You might say you are just an ordinary guy , many outside looking at you may say the same , but something singled you out for attention and I suspect it was your interest in music. 

 

The crude electronic stuff they allow to be know .. the stuff on this thread , stoneage tech,  is just the tip of the iceburge ....

 

TI's get special attention , but now with 5G coverage all are mindinfluenced to "believe the government " .."believe in climate change " etc. 

.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Lots of disagrement there to much to deal with , I'll just address this point.......

 

 

That just doesn't make sence ... Why would they just pick people at random ? Clearly they would target those who threaten their ajenda .the most .. They would never put all that time and effort on just an ordinary guy .. 

 

You might say you are just an ordinary guy , many outside looking at you may say the same , but something singled you out for attention and I suspect it was your interest in music. 

 

The crude electronic stuff they allow to be know .. the stuff on this thread , stoneage tech,  is just the tip of the iceburge ....

 

TI's get special attention , but now with 5G coverage all are mindinfluenced to "believe the government " .."believe in climate change " etc. 

.

 

 

its experimentation  they need large DATA sets to tech their AI control grid  … i.e a cross section of people ..... its not "targeting" people because of something they did or because of any special ability they have sorry ...they can only learn so much form rats and monkeys ..eventually the need human trials 

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.in-reality.fm/what-if-ai-could-literally-read-your-mind/#.ZEqhNuJhrQs.twitter

 

Quote
EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Social media platforms know a ton about who you are from your online behavior, but there’s one thing they can’t yet know: what you’re thinking at any given moment. That is the last stronghold of privacy in the digital age, except our next guest believes that could be about to fall, too. Nita Farahany is a professor of law and philosophy at Duke University and a leading scholar on the social implications of new technologies. Her new book, The Battle for Your Brain, discusses rapid advances in neurotechnology, the marriage of brain science and AI and what it means for us all. In our conversation, Nita and I cover what exactly science can infer about your thoughts from brain data, about the risk that poses to mental privacy, and how we can avoid with this new technology the kinds of errors we made with social media.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pretty fair summary for a non TI apart from this

Quote

"tell me that even if such weapons existed, which they can’t confirm, they wouldn’t be able to “follow” a victim as that person moved from location to location."

as v2k based on RADAR tech which can track somebody !!!

 

https://consortiumnews.com/2023/04/28/john-kiriakou-havana-syndrome-paranoia-or-reality/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 5:19 AM, Deca said:

This is going to be where I post my projects, research and hopefully get some help ...as this is a complex task

 

things covered  SDR software defined radio /plus other RF devices...searching the air waves

electronics/programming  Arduino/Raspberry Pi

psychology

neuroscience

biohacking

evidence gathering

debunking false claims/beliefs being propagated about the subject - constructive debate, even if you disagree with me, welcome, but please objectively support your case .. Repeated emotional outburst /biased unfounded opinions not and will be seen as trolling and having no value

 

also, a lot of this is about learning more about these subject, so I can get myself to a level where I can find actual usable objective evidence, intelligence on the subject …there a lot of crap out there !!!

 

Also, I will make mistakes on the way .... I am not an expert in any of the above subjects 

 

 

So I am looking for help with people that have such equipment, experience .....or has some interest in researching subject etc.

 

This is not about posting your TI stories/ beliefs /theories etc., you can create your own thread else where

but interesting TI evidence based videos/DATA of test results etc. welcome

 

 

me.jpg

I have done nothing but research into the likes of mind control weapons and come to think of it I over analyzed my residence and over did it quite a bit and that the likes of the research project and based analysis turned up the likes of Arduino boards ranging from the nano which is in the 300's from the first floor of the rental house right down to the bottom in the basement. When me and my mother came across the place and when we where shown around by the landlord and the owner of the property everything seemed a okay. Until one night about three years ago I heard this electrostatic energy buzzing from the walls and ceiling where the next that happened was these vocal sub aspects started to speak to me and that the likes of vocal sub aspects come from the right lobe of the human brain and that it's projected from the foresight's on the right side of the body and that when somebody channels information from there body where the assumption is that it sounds exactly the same way

as it does from within and when vocal sub aspect including the psychic sub aspect goes to a person that the person is focusing on they see the psychic sub aspect

and then hear the opposite notion coming out of the vocal sub aspect which sounds completely backwards and reverse entropyized when it comes to the physical body

of somebody and that inner spirituality doesn't know how hear the code speak and know what being said where it confuses the hell out of people who have been turned by these Arduino boards the foresight's including the likes aspects and sub aspects that is able to hear that stuff coming from the vocal sub aspect effect which is known as the voice to skull effect and the background noise effect from the RF components soldered to the Arduino boards where there designed to blast psychic sub aspects at the body of somebody that is a victim or targeted individual of those attacks. Where the body of the person is exposed to higher levels of radiation drawn from the power grid and somewhat from the internet too and that somebody could have severe muscle damage, skin damage, intestinal damage, that you might end up becoming mentally ill 

or mentally fatigued like you come down with having say depression or mild schizophrenia. When you never had it before and that when the devices turn on the likes of those devices are transporting a half dead aspect body also known as vocal sub aspect of the attacker taking it out on you or whoever the culprit and that well for the 

most part I thought about it some more and realized how easy it is to get rid of these devices and all is required is the basics of electrical, carpentry and drywall to remove them from your home and just remember the government never mandated or told anyone to build these devices for them and that it was an army and pretend navy of tailgaters and piggy backers that infiltrated western governments but specifically local and national police forces, the intelligence community, the military and sigint to carry this these electronic harassment attacks that destroyed the lives of many lots of people committed suicide in the last three years during the height of coronavirus pandemic where I heard the vocal sub aspect effect carried by the power grid and the internet to go kill myself from the voice to skull effect or what I would call the background noise effect but it's still relates to the voice to skull a margin of 100% I had some fun over the course of the pandemic starting from May 2020 to about April 2023 working out the circumstances as to why these things exist and who made them for what reason but I find to be rather evil and satanic that these things even exist

in the first place. If it was up to me and I had the money to do it I would get lots of tool and rip apart the house that me and mother rent out fix the house for the owner and landlord where I get a small clean box and place the devices on that box and then go to an OSINT investigator to analyze them and find out who really made because man alive that's what I want to do I want to find out who was behind all these strange electromagnetic attacks and that it would make me feel much better in the long tun and

it would be a huge relief but I do encourage the general public to follow along with this one but not physically or personally but electronically over the internet and rise up against the real oppressors of the 21st century and the latter half of the 22 century.

 

https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-020-00602-0

 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32289567/ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 5:19 AM, Deca said:

This is going to be where I post my projects, research and hopefully get some help ...as this is a complex task

 

things covered  SDR software defined radio /plus other RF devices...searching the air waves

electronics/programming  Arduino/Raspberry Pi

psychology

neuroscience

biohacking

evidence gathering

debunking false claims/beliefs being propagated about the subject - constructive debate, even if you disagree with me, welcome, but please objectively support your case .. Repeated emotional outburst /biased unfounded opinions not and will be seen as trolling and having no value

 

also, a lot of this is about learning more about these subject, so I can get myself to a level where I can find actual usable objective evidence, intelligence on the subject …there a lot of crap out there !!!

 

Also, I will make mistakes on the way .... I am not an expert in any of the above subjects 

 

 

So I am looking for help with people that have such equipment, experience .....or has some interest in researching subject etc.

 

This is not about posting your TI stories/ beliefs /theories etc., you can create your own thread else where

but interesting TI evidence based videos/DATA of test results etc. welcome

 

 

me.jpg

Here is some elaborate research that I did myself and I hope you find rather useful for all intensive purposes 

 

https://drive.proton.me/urls/B48VTTM6EC#L6ROkWZ2nGBQ

 

https://drive.proton.me/urls/R55TBQPA9M#cSy7Sv896MOA

 

https://drive.proton.me/urls/TH0CCGRC6M#AQ3A1bu3YBqt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...