Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/changing-hearts-and-brains-sof-must-prepare-now-neurowarfare

What is Neurowarfare?

Neurowarfare is the strategic takedown of a competitor[viii] through the use of neuroweapons that remotely “target the brain or central nervous system to affect the targeted person’s mental state, mental capacity and ultimately the person’s behavior in a specific and predictable way.”[ix] Just like cyber warfare, neurowarfare can be waged defensively or offensively. In a defensive capacity, neurowarfare could prevent conflict before it starts, easing tensions by shaping attitudes and perceptions about the potential adversary.[x] In an offensive capacity, neurowarfare could “manipulate the political and social situation in another state,” thus destabilizing the adversary, either as a stand-alone tactic or in conjunction with a military strike.[xi] Psychological operations share similar goals but achieve them through communication, typically over the long-term. Neuroweapons physically manipulate the brain and achieve immediate effects.

Neurowarfare: Then and Now

Brain modification in defense and security is not new. Under the guise of Project MKUltra, the CIA conducted human experiments during the 1950s and 60s in the hopes of exploiting mind control through hypnosis and experimental drugs.[xii] Over 80 institutions were involved, ranging from universities, hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies.[xiii] This program was largely a response to fears of Soviet and Chinese Communist thought-control, or ‘brainwashing.’ Also consider that during the Vietnam War, some American soldiers took various pharmaceutical agents (e.g., codeine, dexedrine) to heighten alertness and dull feelings of vulnerability.[xiv] Dexedrine/dextroamphetamine – a stimulant drug shown to improve cognition, alertness, and reduce fatigue – is still used today and is indeed an approved cognitive performance mechanism by the U.S. Air Force.[xv]

TI`s who think there v2k is real people need to watch this and reassess there beliefs about AI /chatbots etc think about it once they have a AI or multiply Ai avatars set up .....it works out very cheap for them to use them on you ....far cheaper then paying teams of people to talk to you in real time ok all you need a descent pc and some software ..a few thousand £ or $ ....and it will work 24/7 ... 

again interesting ..many Ti`s believe the area around them is being "vibrated" instead of them "there nervous system being hacked"..so this might be a way or give a us a idea how to measure such things

"My brain is broken": Former CIA analyst struggling with Havana Syndrome says she has not received promised care

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/havana-syndrome-cia-medical-care-financial-support/

video on above link

Despite public assurances of medical care and financial support through congressional legislation for those suffering from the mysterious health condition known as Havana Syndrome, a CBS News investigation has identified more than a dozen current and former government operatives, and in some cases family members, who say the government has not had their back. 

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to work again. I mean, I've lost everything," former CIA analyst Erika Stith told CBS News as part of a monthslong investigation.   

"We got this as a result of serving our country. And we deserve to be taken care of," Stith said. 

Stith, who says she held a Top-Secret security clearance, told CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge, "My brain is broken." 

She believes her condition stems from a 2018 "directed energy attack" while on assignment for the CIA in Europe. 

Stith said she suffers from nausea, headaches, blurred vision, and balance and memory issues. At first, she blamed her suffering on a prior concussion, but her balance became so unsteady she fell down the stairs, cracking her ribs. It was her own mother who first suspected it could be because of her time serving in the CIA. 

"Honestly, she had been asking me for six months, 'This Havana Syndrome thing, do you think you could have that?'" Stith recalled. 

Havana Syndrome is a mysterious set of cognitive and neurological ailments named after cases first reported among diplomats at the U.S. embassy in Cuba. 

"It is a well-conceived global program to attack Americans," former deputy national security adviser Charles Kupperman said. He tracked suspected Havana Syndrome attacks for the Trump administration. 

Kupperman told Herridge he believes the number of people who have reported Havana Syndrome incidents is near 1,000 if you include family members with symptoms. He said it does not just happen overseas — two of Kupperman's government staffers were reportedly attacked just steps from the White House.

"It tells us that somebody is very serious about sending us a message that they can reach out and do very bad things to our employees at the highest levels," Kupperman said. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p0c9j6wm/have-scientists-discovered-how-to-read-our-thoughts-

Have scientists discovered how to read our thoughts?

27 MAY 2022|TECHNOLOGY

In 2013 a group of scientists launched the Brain Initiative. The aim? To revolutionise our understanding of the human brain, including figuring out how and what we think.

In this film we hear from Dr Rafael Yuste, Neurotechnology Center Director of Columbia University, who explains the potential of what scientists are discovering. He believes soon they could be able to ‘reprogramme’ the brains of those suffering from Schizophrenia and to bring back the memories of those with Alzheimer's.

With estimates that it will take wearable technology just 10 years to read our minds, we also explore what can we do to defend our mental identity. Our brains are the definition of who we are. If we can’t protect them, how can we protect ourselves?

Video by Fernando Teixeira & Izabela Cardoso

Commissioning Editors: Camelia Sadeghzadeh & Harriet Constable

Posted (edited)
I forgot to mention that I added a buzzer you can see it on the breadboard …the sensor does not have one just a LED indicator
the sensor can be used to detect VOC Volatile organic compound and many TI`s report odours and having chemicals used in their homes I don`t really suffer from this so not really pursuing this project further but it might of interest to others that do to research VOC`s and air quality detectors etc.

Edited by Deca