Deca`s Neuroweapons/Electronic Harassment & Mind Control Research thread

Deca

my motto is ...if you hear hooves in the night, think horses, not zebras.

-- robert bartholomew

Does  it still apply if you are in  Africa ?

he's not an expert on mind control  technology ...nor has he actually interview any of the victims ....so don't rate his assumption/beliefs about Havana syndrome

re: Radar Sensing in Assisted Living  webinar  Dr. Julien Le Kernec [see page 2 of this thread]

existing tech.

• cameras
  • wearables
  • ambient sensors (acoustics, infrared)
  • smart floor

privacy !

radar sensing

• data quality
  • privacy

microwaves
mm-waves

1 Tracking the Activities of Daily Living
2 Vital Signs Monitoring

---

1 Tracking the Activities of Daily Living

• data generation
  • data processing
  • feature extraction
  • classification

extracting information from spectrograms (Doppler signatures)

We can classify directly from the raw data.

The images have physical meaning.

Good enough to distinguish limbs.

-- Dr. Julien Le Kernec

2 Vital Signs Monitoring

• breathing
  • heart rate

sleep

• deep
  • light
  • REM
  • wake

[ paranoid Tommy's note: the ability to monitor sleep cycles ! -> programming the subconscious mind ? ] 

---

The Micro-Doppler Effect in Radar [2011] by Victor C Chen
https://www.google.com.au/books/edition/The_Micro_doppler_Effect_in_Radar/eJ7eMHpxt30C?hl=en&gbpv=0

A good starting point.

-- Dr. Julien Le Kernec

Edited by tommydrifter
formatting

Hmm a bit rough but it sort of hit me ...when you get targeted it throws out all you mental models of the world around you …..so you are desperate to try and figure things out ….many have tried before and have put out the “template model of gangstalking” ..and at first it seems to give you all the answers and matches what you perceive and already sort of half believe ...(mainly because its come from other victims that's been through a similar experience ) now as I sort of understand it ..you mentally model the world making predictions and the data from your senses just more or less corrects or verify the model to keep it in check with “reality” ….but if you go to anti “gangstalking” promoting places online they are tell you “if you see this ..then that means this” they are not keeping you in check with “reality” but keeping you believing in being “gangstalked” ...again this needs more research just need to get this out there

I am just waiting for the newsletter over the next few weeks and see who end up being sectioned under the mental health act for fallowing this bad advice ...and the same "support" groups who propagated the "advice" asking TI`s to phone up and get people released ....I see a pattern here ..and how many times does this have to repeat until the penny drops that this kind of action does not work and ends badly for many Ti`s....and just reinforces all the negative stereotypes !!!

Posted (edited)

not_watch_list.png

The torture part is so they can break you down and make it easier to manipulate your mind and body ....not for their pervert kicks, that's just the scripts they use on you ok

Edited by Deca

You can get an idea on how this could work by this watching this commercial product (it's the process to take note off) not the product

However, many experts believe that Havana syndrome likely belongs to a category of illnesses known as “functional neurological disorders,” or FNDs. Broadly speaking, these are illnesses caused by neural pathways being inhibited or created in such a way as to cause a person pain, loss of motor control, sensory problems, language issues, fatigue, and other symptoms.

https://slate.com/technology/2022/02/havana-syndrome-health-weapon-functional-neurological-disorder.html

image.png.9bf3bf5130ffab9842fe71fd7254ce99.png

REALLY ..... they are trying to cover this up

Funny enough, a few years ago I had a check with Neurologists and realized genuine TI`s were going to have neurological oddities unfortunately I have not had an opportunity to fallow this up

I love this optical illusion …please watch first it only has a short effect last a few seconds and not harmful

Eye - Optical illusion

First thing is, do you perceive the wobble effect as something happening inside your head?

Of course not even though you know it is, you still perceive it as something happening externally

now this is an optical illusion via patterns on a screen that emit EM waves in the form of light that you see with your eyes and get processed by your brain and is visible, and you know it is ...but what if you were getting hit with another part of the EM spectrum with other patterns that you were not aware of but still had some wobble distortion effect on your perception or body/mind effect !!!...welcome to Neuroweapons …

Now, your eyes don't have a “firewall”. It can't filter out optical illusion ...the nearest thing it has is an eyelid …….now your mind has no firewall or physical eyelid...thou it sometimes refuses to process information, especially around traumatic events and that's gets complicated thou.

• Thanks 1