Jump to content

Will GOD Intervene To STOP Them?


Rossiman

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

It mentions it in revelation 20:4-5

 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

 

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

 

 

This is also interesting. It mentions of mark of the beast again.

I think we have just began this 1000 year period.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christianity and religion are the biggest scams ever perpetrated on humanity. It was used by the 'rulers' (and there have always been rulers), to control the population.

The Roman Catholic Church are even bigger liars and thieves than politicians. Millions have been murdered in the name of religion and the two worst ones are Christianity and Islam.

Watch the movie 

 

Edited by Mikheil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

My own personal belief is we are creating our own future. 

There are millions of parallel universes and our vibrations determines where we end up. 

 

Probably another david icke forum where people are celebrating peace on earth but me I'm in this parallel one .

 

I also believe I died many year's ago which brings the question 🤔 when we die do we even realise we have died and just carry on in a different parallel universe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2023 at 6:08 PM, JONJAY79 said:

My own personal belief is we are creating our own future. 

There are millions of parallel universes and our vibrations determines where we end up. 

 

Probably another david icke forum where people are celebrating peace on earth but me I'm in this parallel one .

 

I also believe I died many year's ago which brings the question 🤔 when we die do we even realise we have died and just carry on in a different parallel universe.

 

 

To me, life after death would mean continuing in some other realm without a break in my thoughts or past memories. What would be the point in starting a new life with a blank memory? As such, if I can't remember anything now that happened before my birth (which I don't), then I simply didn't exist before being born.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

To me, life after death would mean continuing in some other realm without a break in my thoughts or past memories. What would be the point in starting a new life with a blank memory? As such, if I can't remember anything now that happened before my birth (which I don't), then I simply didn't exist before being born.

 

 

 

I dont remember anything either. So i would agree. What if this is all we get and there isn't anything else?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I dont remember anything either. So i would agree. What if this is all we get and there isn't anything else?

 

It's cerainly a sobering thought.

 

I think of it in much the same way as doing a Factory Reset on a mobile phone when selling it on. Everything wiped ready to start afresh. What possible meaning could an afterlife have without continuance of memory?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2023 at 12:25 AM, webtrekker said:

 

It's cerainly a sobering thought.

 

I think of it in much the same way as doing a Factory Reset on a mobile phone when selling it on. Everything wiped ready to start afresh. What possible meaning could an afterlife have without continuance of memory?

 

 

 

I have always struggled with this idea of a afterlife. Not saying i dont believe its not possible i hope its true. But i see no evidence myself,yes there are many NDE reports, but there is no real proof of any of it. I also dont see the point of a memory reset.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, Rossiman said:

I can't think of a better time than now for God, the Creator, the Source, Yahweh, Allah, or whatever you want to call the Supreme Being, to intervene in human affairs dramatically, as was prophesied in the 'holy books'.

 

I mean, if this 'Covid vaccine' is really a genocidal attack on humanity by the Elite, set to cull the human population by 90% or more, then SURELY, it's time for the Creator (or Creators) of humankind to intercede and break their nefarious plans.

 

I mean, SURELY, their simply allowing 'SATAN' to extinguish THEIR CREATION, is indeed an abject defeat for them?

 

It would imply that 'SATAN', or the force of evil if you like, is MORE POWERFUL than them.

 

I just cannot see how whoever CREATED LIFE ON EARTH (for it WAS created by an intelligent force) can fail to act NOW, in the face of the annihilation of its CREATION.

 

Or am I missing something?

My Bible says much on the subject. Unfortunately, God's word is clear that towards the end the majority will hate truth, exchanging it for a lie. 

 

God will give people (as He did me) ample opportunity to repent, but won't strive with man indefinitely. 

 

The world is heading towards great spiritual darkness at an exponential speed. It matters not how rich or poor a man is, how many tins of spam and rounds of ammunition he has, for we all must die. 

 

Therefore, at the bare minimum, call on God to reveal His true identity to you. 

 

He will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 9:21 PM, Rossiman said:

I can't think of a better time than now for God, the Creator, the Source, Yahweh, Allah, or whatever you want to call the Supreme Being, to intervene in human affairs dramatically, as was prophesied in the 'holy books'.

 

I mean, if this 'Covid vaccine' is really a genocidal attack on humanity by the Elite, set to cull the human population by 90% or more, then SURELY, it's time for the Creator (or Creators) of humankind to intercede and break their nefarious plans.

 

I mean, SURELY, their simply allowing 'SATAN' to extinguish THEIR CREATION, is indeed an abject defeat for them?

 

It would imply that 'SATAN', or the force of evil if you like, is MORE POWERFUL than them.

 

I just cannot see how whoever CREATED LIFE ON EARTH (for it WAS created by an intelligent force) can fail to act NOW, in the face of the annihilation of its CREATION.

 

Or am I missing something?

Imagine you created a world like this. What would you do? Would you give those you send in the full discretionary power of choice or meddle without end and never let them learn from their mistakes. This said, as a creator of a world and the vessels that transport the sentient souls you can also insert skinjobs that are vessels without a sentient being onboard but rather one loaded with AI. You could influence the direction of things by using these windowdressing replicants and create consensus in any direction artificially. Assuming we are in such a "created" world then this scenario becomes more probable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...