David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

RobSS

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

^ This has the feeling of promoting an "us and them" agenda.

I'm just out of reactions and posted that because I agreed with Odds about the need to ignore the weaponized victimization crap.

Do you even understand how many of them hate us, and do the 2 faced "fellow white" shit to guilt us? Maybe walk a day in our shoes mate, because we get constant hate, and very few of them call their tribe out.

Maybe have a go at the real divide and conquerers if you're concerned about division.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

@RobSS

Why do you have the mindset of a slave? You seem to spend more time on this forum complaining about the oppressed than the oppressors.

For all your Christian preaching, you sure do make a lot of excuses about those that want to see Christians gone.

"They Talked About Jesus"

"Donald Sterling think he a slavemaster, turn my Clippers Jersey inside out"

- Tony Yayo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sterling#Early_life

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm just out of reactions and posted that because I agreed with Odds about the need to ignore the weaponized victimization crap.

Do you even understand how many of them hate us, and do the 2 faced "fellow white" shit to guilt us? Maybe walk a day in our shoes mate, because we get constant hate, and very few of them call their tribe out.

Maybe have a go at the real divide and conquerers if you're concerned about division.

I do think the proportion of the number that hate us is that much, and what are you supposed to with those that do hate you, hate them back? What's that going to achieve? The only way to win this war is to attack and defeat the propaganda, lies and deception. It's not about hating and attacking people, it's about exposing the evil and winning hearts and minds.

Just now, RobSS said:

I do think the proportion of the number that hate us is that much, and what are you supposed to with those that do hate you, hate them back?

No, just encourage people to defend themselves. This isn't about hating back, it's about wanting to protect those that I love.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's not about hating and attacking people, it's about exposing the evil and winning hearts and minds.

Exactly. Expose their shenanigans, and wake people up from their cultural amnesia.

Untitled-2.gif

• Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

@RobSS

Why do you have the mindset of a slave? You seem to spend more time on this forum complaining about the oppressed than the oppressors.

For all your Christian preaching, you sure do make a lot of excuses about those that want to see Christians gone.

"They Talked About Jesus"

"Donald Sterling think he a slavemaster, turn my Clippers Jersey inside out"

- Tony Yayo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sterling#Early_life

See the post I just posted... and why are you being so confrontational? If you're so angry and you want to lash out a the Jews, go a head and see where that takes you, but count me out. I'm more interested in making people aware of what the problem is and coming up with ways of solving the problems. One important option is to develop a parallel community.

If you have ideas, let's here what they instead of all this complaining, negativity and anger at 'them'.

So what are your ideas?

No, just encourage people to defend themselves. This isn't about hating back, it's about wanting to protect those that I love.

What does that mean exactly? All sounds a bit vague and internet keyboard warrior kind of level of thinking!

Not sure because I don't believe there is a political solution, so all I can do is expose those that want to destroy or enslave people.

Is it that you want to persuade and win as many over from the enemy as possible? What's your objective?

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

What does that mean exactly? All sounds a bit vague and internet keyboard warrior kind of level of thinking!

Well, put it this way, you don't lock and secure your home because you hate everyone outside, you do it because you love your family and want to see them be secure.

The same reason people have borders, because unfortunately the world is tribal and not everyone is going to get along.

That's not to say that some borders haven't been drawn in the wrong places throughout history. Obviously they have, and that has caused conflict, but the concept of them makes sense while people are still tribal.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Survival.

Have done any research on the amygdala? The fight or flight response reaction? Being awake means having to rise to a higher level of consciousness than that... if you just want to remain on the instinct survival level, then the other side of the coin to that is being 'woke'.

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Have done any research on the amygdala? The fight or flight response reaction? Being awake means having to rise to a higher level of consciousness than that... if you just want to remain on the instinct survival level, then the other side of the coin to that is being 'woke'.

It's said that if you have an underdeveloped amygdala, you are more vulnerable to cuteness overload which activates an aggressive response wherein you want to attack, hurt or destroy the source of the cuteness.

Now who does that sound like? Who keeps replacing beauty with ugliness?

• Like 1

You dumb fuckers....you see the world and your self as they do. It's just the opposite side of the same coin. Yeah, you are dumb...playing; "let's pretend"..pretend.. what?? Oh!! it's the titanic 'struggle" between "good" and 'evil'. It's "Star Wars"!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You feed that which you "fight" and give "reality' to that which you believe.

Quit whining and complaining---terrified little ones.

You reap what you sow. You have the right to change it...that means repent. Don't expect instant results.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

It's said that if you have an underdeveloped amygdala, you are more vulnerable to cuteness overload which activates an aggressive response wherein you want to attack, hurt or destroy the source of the cuteness.

Now who does that sound like? Who keeps replacing beauty with ugliness?

You're saying you're in 'survival' mode, which sounds to me like you're relying on your instincts rather than higher consciousness. If you don't see that then how can I take your observation seriously?

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Says the SJW wokeist who baits constantly on this forum, the main reason I dont pay your thread much respect.

Ever since you shown up has been obvious where you are at & we are telling you, you are everything that is wrong with this cucked out planet & leftist coup agendas, like BLM & Antifa. Along with media virus political correct thought crimes.🤫

Hence why Jews finance so many different lobbyists to pressure governments into bringing in Orwellian anti free speech & censorship laws.

Not to mention social media dominated by Jews censoring people off the scales.

Thanks to cucks who wont call out the criminals.

This is not conspiracy theory Illuminati, Sabbatean..this is in your face control freaks totalitarian fandango.

Why you attack Enig for posting truth & facts as some how violent is amusing.

Like you are obviously triggered.

Cant debate the facts presented, but prefer to attack the messenger.

Like you tried to deny Jewish involvement & blame it on shadow people.

Using David Ices opinion as the authority..like we are in the wrong for pointing out the real players & the real racists, as has always been.

Yet these racial supremacist are the ones singling out whites as the enemy to humanity & the bad guy.

Quit using deception & intimidation tactics, because you dont have the knowledge or intellect to debate fairly.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RobSS said:

I thought there was an agenda to not only reduce the white race but to enslave all of humanity?

Yep all of humanity, but naming Jewish people as perpetrators is not allowed  Thank God, more and more black people are aware of this now.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, novymir said:

You dumb fuckers....you see the world and your self as they do. It's just the opposite side of the same coin. Yeah, you are dumb...playing; "let's pretend"..pretend.. what?? Oh!! it's the titanic 'struggle" between "good" and 'evil'. It's "Star Wars"!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You feed that which you "fight" and give "reality' to that which you believe.

Quit whining and complaining---terrified little ones.

You reap what you sow. You have the right to change it...that means repent. Don't expect instant results.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but I don't speak Hollywood.

sw.jpg

>Carrie Fisher

>Harrison Ford

>J.J. Abrams

EST

abrams.jpg

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Says the SJW wokeist who baits constantly on this forum, the main reason I dont pay your thread much respect.

Ever since you shown up has been obvious where you are at & we are telling you, you are everything that is wrong with this cucked out planet & leftist coup agendas, like BLM & Antifa. Along with media virus political correct thought crimes.🤫

Hence why Jews finance so many different lobbyists to pressure governments into bringing in Orwellian anti free speech & censorship laws.

Not to mention social media dominated by Jews censoring people off the scales.

Thanks to cucks who wont call out the criminals.

This is not conspiracy theory Illuminati, Sabbatean..this is in your face control freaks totalitarian fandango.

Why you attack Enig for posting truth & facts as some how violent is amusing.

Like you are obviously triggered.

Cant debate the facts presented, but prefer to attack the messenger.

Like you tried to deny Jewish involvement & blame it on shadow people.

Using David Ices opinion as the authority..like we are in the wrong for pointing out the real players & the real racists, as has always been.

Yet these racial supremacist are the ones singling out whites as the enemy to humanity & the bad guy.

Quit using deception & intimidation tactics, because you dont have the knowledge or intellect to debate fairly.

LOL, you're full of hot air. There's nothing specific in your post, just vague 'they' and 'them' pronouns and no ideas or solutions.

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Yep all of humanity, but naming Jewish people as perpetrators is not allowed  Thank God, more and more black people are aware of this now.

Naming individual is a start, but this is not saying that all Jews are the problem, so I have no issue with your post.

Just now, RobSS said:

LOL, you're full of hot air. There's nothing specific in your post, just vague 'they' and 'them' pronouns and no ideas or solutions.

No Woke wankstain..I bring facts to the table. You bring NOTHING ATALL. So check the mirror.

A whole thread of NOTHING but SJW apologist shite.

Solutions are to stop being an apologist leftist cuck & playing their game.

In your case get a real job.

Just now, oddsnsods said:

No Woke wankstain..I bring facts to the table. You bring NOTHING ATALL. So check the mirror.

A whole thread of NOTHING but SJW apologist shite.

Solutions are to stop being an apologist leftist cuck & playing their game.

In your case get a real job.

You're getting a bit emotional again, LOL!

You're full of hot air.