David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

RobSS

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Funny how they were accused of blood libel or vampirism of children & also poisoning the water supply.

And now we have your Pizzagates & your poison jabs..bit of a coincidence that most will not even have a ponder over.

Pizzagate & Pfizer gate.

mccann-sketches-edited.jpg

shc_child_vax_trail_079-4909689885be633a

Always a small minority dont like children.

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

LOL.

Sounds like  humanity to me, regardless of labels?

No. Not everyone is taught from birth that they have been eternally persecuted. That's just not fuggin normal.

The crying out in pain while they strike you is bloody tiresome.

As David says, they need to understand that not everyone is out to get them.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No. Not everyone is taught from birth that they have been eternally persecuted. That's just not fuggin normal.

I thought there was an agenda to not only reduce the white race but to enslave all of humanity?

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

What's that got to do with anything? Demography is destiny, even they say that.

I'm talking about weaponizing victimization, not observable facts that we see today.

Are you saying the powers that be don't and won't use weapons to enslave humanity?

Just now, RobSS said:

Are you saying the powers that be don't and won't use weapons to enslave humanity?

No.

There is a link in what I'm saying though.

Often when people complain about immigration and us becoming a minority, you get folks crying that nationalist sentiment will lead to a holocaust. It's pathetic. Just because I want my people to remain a majority in our homelands, that doesn't mean I want to harm anyone.

MV5BNWQ2NGRhZmUtZTk4Yy00MWFiLWE1YzEtZWY3

Never ending...VICTIM.

Who the fuck makes a movie glorifying a TERRORIST plot to poison 6 million innocents?

At a time when Jews are poisoning the whole planet..using freedom passes or starve.

Yeah its a revenge plot alright.

Terrorists & always have been. Nothing to do with Sabbateanism.

claude-posternak-angry.gif.d49e0d674a570d2ac6b8b95a997f3098.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No.

There is a link in what I'm saying though.

Often when people complain about immigration and us becoming a minority, you get folks crying that nationalist sentiment will lead to a holocaust. It's pathetic. Just because I want my people to remain a majority in our homelands, that doesn't mean I want to harm anyone.

I don't doubt that you don't want to harm anyone but that wasn't my point. My point is that it's not only whites who are a target of the Cabal's agenda, but even Jews because those at the very top are not real Jews.

Edited by RobSS

Just now, RobSS said:

I don't doubt that you don't want to harm anyone but that wasn't my point. My point is that it's not only whites who are a target of the Cabal's agenda, but even Jews because those at the very top are not real Jews.

Well I didn't say it's only whites, I told you before that I believe they want rid of most whites, and to enslave other groups.

I also agree with David, that Jewish people probably suffer from the most brainwashing.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well I didn't say it's only whites, I told you before that I believe they want rid of most whites, and to enslave other groups.

I also agree with David, that Jewish people probably suffer from the most brainwashing.

They want to enslave the whole world and the brainwashing manifests itself throughout most of the developed societies of the world. Regarding Jews, there are Jews, of course, who have converted to Christianity and others who are secular who have no interest in religion or politics, so blaming the Jews for society's problems isn't grasping the full nature of the problem, but I know you don't believe all Jews are the problem.

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

They want to enslave the whole world and the brainwashing manifests itself throughout most of the developed societies of the world. Regarding Jews, there are Jews, of course, who have converted to Christianity and others who are secular who have no interest in religion or politics, so blaming the Jews for society's problems isn't grasping the full nature of the problem, but I know you don't believe all Jews are the problem.

What is the full nature of the problem? Should we abandon basic survival instincts like pattern recognition?

19 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nor have they been taught at the same time that they are infinitely superior or chosen ones.

Imagine the programming involved in that can of delusional worms and what it must do to you, caught in that sitiuation?

A clot shot victim coming on this forum from israel however. That must be a real hoot looking at threads like this.

Yeah, D.I. ; "...nazi...nazi...bla-bla-bla....nazi- nazi...bla-bla-bla....".

Bla, bla, bla.

Pragmatism.

If one listens to Hitler's and Geobbel's speeches w/subtitles it's pretty much the same as what D.I. says, he just goes everywhere except the sweeping generalization and stereotyping  of "thejews"(TM). Hitler and Goebells both used the word "satanic" to describe "the international clique" or "international jewry".

Apparently Hitler believed in the old testament god "jehovah", and appealed to it in a speech,,,"...oh god of war and vengence--jehovah!....". (smite my enemies or something...)Grievous misunderstanding there.

That god has it's "chosen ones"...(tiny few).

War against it won't work. Not even defense.

ps; there was no "extermination policy", and there were no "extermination gas-chambers" except for delousing purposes. End of.

Hitler wasn't "controlled opposition", he was imperfect, and had others with influence in Germany that were more so, nutcases and sellouts operating seditiously. What a surprise! The allied 'leaders' against Germany were far more imperfect and insane. See the world we have today, since that "ultimate evil" of Germany was snuffed out. Don't make me laugh! (demonizing Germany for attempting to not be a victim).(how dare they!).

Edited by novymir
typo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

A clot shot victim coming on this forum from israel however. That must be a real hoot looking at threads like this.

Well, they can take Langan's advice about standing with us against the elites from the tweet I shared above. It's not my fault if a lot of the elites happen to be Zios.

10 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Nor have they been taught at the same time that they are infinitely superior or chosen ones.

Imagine the programming involved in that can of delusional worms and what it must do to you, caught in that sitiuation?

LOL.

31 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

What you say makes perfect sense. You can't blame people for something they're not aware of. Sure, they do have responsibilities, but so do ordinary people in the UK, but as with people in our country, they're certainly not as responsible as those that have deceived them, which is why I mentioned it's necessary to have discernment in a reply to EnigmaticWorld a few posts above.

48 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Only in this world(dream of delusion).

I know it's hard to take. It's unawareness of this is why Germany lost the war(as soon as they got into it). Hitler's heart was in the right place, but his awareness was lacking...as it continues widespread today. That's why it is said; "narrow is the gate that leads to Life...and...wide is the gate that leads to destruction...".

Independence and individuality=free thought+ freedom of action=path to Truth=Reality. The "herd"  or collective entities can't go there,,, except maybe by a miracle yet to occur. I pray.

This is Inversion World. Or; The Game of Predator-Prey/Parasite-Host.("Their" world).

"They" can have it. It is shrinking-dissolving as I type...there's no "future" "here".

Or:

Bizarro World Comic page.jpg

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Edited by novymir