David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

RobSS

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't say it was just about that, I said he looks into the JQ and the third temple, but it is important if it's a big part of the endgame.

You still haven't given a specific reason why I should watch the video....

This hasn't been posted yet. The Truth shall set you free:

"I believe that researchers over the years who have blamed the entire conspiracy on the Jewish people as a whole are seriously misguided." (David Icke, "The Truth Shall Set You Free", P.42)

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

He clearly says in the vid that it's hard to criticize who is running things because they use accusations of antisemitism as a protection racket, but that's not all they talk about.

I would agree, which is why it's important to be specific. They use the Jews, not because the like the Jews but because it's a useful label to hide behind.

44 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're taking him far too literally. He's not talking about each and every single case. L G Pine, for example, uses the words, "in many cases". I wouldn't argue with that!

You are unable to read or choose to deflect.

Where is many cases?

, “the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual.” (219)

49 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't disagree with your comment of "many Jewish People". Why don't you pay attention? There's a huge difference between the word "many" and "all". You're so funny! LOL

It's not LOL

You have been saying only a few Jewish people are supremacists.

David Icke and I agree says many .... many usually means the majority, not the minority.

56 minutes ago, RobSS said:

This is a straw man and a waste of your time!

I've never said the Talmud is a good book, of course it's not! LOL

Why do you LOL about the Jewish Talmud?

As David Icke says it's the most supremacist religious text on the planet.

I think you're a Jewish racist.

Edited by Golden Retriever

19 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I would agree, which is why it's important to be specific. They use the Jews, not because the like the Jews but because it's a useful label to hide behind.

It's not just a case of they "hide behind", he says that even talking about individual Js is difficult because of the cries of antisemitism.

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

As David Icke says it's the most supremacist literature on the planet.

Have you thought that it's because you're just looking for someone to dislike?

The 'LOL' wasn't to do with the Talmud.

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

As David Icke says it's the most supremacist literature on the planet.

He's not Jewish.... I told you.... unless his Swiss mother was Jewish....which to be honest I cannot confirm or deny.....but I do not think so.  

We used to be good friends.... but he won't tolerate anyone who questions mass immigration or posts over at the hateful 'Truth-Zone' 

So I am  no longer on Rob's Christmas Card list.

Which really shows what kind of friend he was from the start.

A phony one.

Rob is a narcissist, and that is ok.... but narcissism becomes a problem when you start attacking other people  based on  your own sense of superiority.

And when everyone else disagrees with you and you're the only one....

Then maybe it's you who is wrong Rob.....

He'll never accept that in a million years though.

Because narcissist. 

He loves Wagner but if Wagner saw the way Rob carries on he would kick him in the balls.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, RobSS said:

So what's you're point?

My point is you're wrong. In that case he is clearly saying that you will get in trouble if you criticize them, not that someone is hiding behind them, although I don't doubt that is probably happening too.

And even though you're right about the elites being internationalists that operate beyond borders, he also talks about a HQ. The global tech hub start-up nation.

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

He's not Jewish.... I told you.... unless his Swiss mother was Jewish....which to be honest I cannot confirm or deny.....but I do not think so.  

We used to be good friends.... but he won't tolerate anyone who questions mass immigration or posts over at the hateful 'Truth-Zone' 

I've never had an account at the Truth-Zone and never posted there but I did see how you tried to snuggle up with the Nazis there but they said you weren't pure enough and so they rejected you.

So I am  no longer on Rob's Christmas Card list.

Which really shows what kind of friend he was from the start.

We could've been friends but having seen what you've been posting over the past couple years how could I be without feeling patronised by you?  Why should I be friendly with anyone who associates brown people with bigamy, for example?

A phony one.

Rob is a narcissist, and that is ok.... but narcissism becomes a problem when you start attacking other people  based on  your own sense of superiority.

You're projecting again.

And when everyone else disagrees with you and you're the only one....

Then maybe it's you who is wrong Rob.....

How comes a moderator on this forum recently commented about the amount of hate you post?

And I'm not alone in my views here. Not everyone is a wannabe right wing totalitarian like you! 

He'll never accept that in a million years though.

Because narcissist. 

You're projecting...

He loves Wagner but if Wagner saw the way Rob carries on he would kick him in the balls.

What a childish comment! LOL

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

We could've been friends but having seen what you've been posting over the past couple years how could I be without feeling patronised by you?  Why should I be friendly with anyone who associates brown people with bigamy, for example?

I'm glad time has shown you for who you really are....

As a result.....I feel free to no longer have to give a fuck about you.

Edited by Truthspoon

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My point is you're wrong. In that case he is clearly saying that you will get in trouble if you criticize them, not that someone is hiding behind them, although I don't doubt that is probably happening too.

And even though you're right about the elites being internationalists that operate beyond borders, he also talks about a HQ. The global tech hub start-up nation.

Wrong about what? I don't deny that it's difficult to expose the truth for obvious reasons Icke already explains...

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Editor of Burke's Peerage in 1956 wrote

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke’s Peerage, “the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual.” (219)

That was in 1956, so you can imagine today the vast majority of Lords and Ladies and influential

people in Britain and possibly Europe and elsewhere have Jewish Ancestry.

MARRIAGE FOR MONEY

Tales.jpg

"L G Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were “10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases “Jewish origin is concealed.” (218)

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: “A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money…An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress…”

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  “She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians…The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums…while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate."

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: “There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto.”

“The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy…”

L.G. Pine needn’t worry about the “forces of revolution” since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order"

This is just one example of probably thousands of elite Jews within Britain with an anglo

name, which I highlighed on the elite homosexual thread.

People don't know their Jewish Ancestry because they adopted their anglo father's names like Browne,

Smith, Jones etc.

John Browne, Baron Browne of Madingley

800px-Official_portrait_of_Lord_Browne_o

Early life and education

Browne was born on 20 February 1948 in Hamburg, Germany. His father was a British Army officer who later worked for Anglo-Persian Oil (renamed the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC) in 1935), which later became British Petroleum. His mother, Paula, was a Hungarian Jewish Auschwitz survivor.[3][4] Many members of Browne's Jewish maternal family, including his grandparents, were murdered at the Birkenau concentration camp during The Holocaust

This Jewish businessman was the cause of the Texas Refinery deaths because of cost cutting measures whilst he was Chariman of BP

Left and right media did in this case to expose him, but never mentioned Browne is Jewish.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2005/may/18/usnews.oilandpetrol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1291663/Return-Lord-Oil-Slick-Why-Cameron-handed-Lord-Browne-key-job.html

• Like 1