Jump to content

David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany


RobSS
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Mossads not run by Jewish people.

 

Yes, that's what Icke is saying.

 

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

For Jewish interests.

Erm okay David.

I think he means good Jewish people..like who follow the commandments of thou shall not kill.

Zionist can be very anti Semitic, giving Jews a bad names of course.

Like blowing up the towers.

Pity not many Jews speak out about their crimes.

Like all them settlers that kick Palestinians out their homes are not very nice either.

They are all Satanists.

Religious folks dont ethnic cleanse each other

Unless they're Satanists.

 

You're on the right tracks there.

 

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

 

Haven't watched the videos but from the titles, it looks like the divide and conquer agenda illustrated.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Comedy gold this thread.

 

You’re a master manipulator ‘Rob’, and they fall for it every time; very soon you and odds will be besties, especially now that you and ts have broken up; which is a shame, especially as you started off the way you are now with odds.

 

Ah well, all part of your agenda hey? 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Comedy gold this thread.

 

You’re a master manipulator ‘Rob’, and they fall for it every time; very soon you and odds will be besties, especially now that you and ts have broken up; which is a shame, especially as you started off the way you are now with odds.

 

Ah well, all part of your agenda hey? 😁

 

Try reading the title of the thread. 🤣


Quote:

 

"I've been saying all these years that Israel, and the organisations operating out of Israel like Mossad, and so many others, are not being run by rank and file Jewish people. They're being run by a cult that has contempt for Jewish people. I'm in touch with a number of people in Israel quite regularly and just look what they're doing there to those that won't conform... I mean, it's brutal... it's Nazi Germany, and there are some legal people who've pointed that out in Israel.

 

This is like Nazi Germany what's going on here. If people just grasp that this global cult does not have borders, and it does not have allegiance to a nationality or a religion... it's manipulating everywhere to the same end, and you can call it Israel, you can call it America, you can call it Britain... call it Australia... it doesn't matter... it's all the same to this cult... they're just names."


(David Icke interviewed by Jeff Rense, 23rd September, 2021)

 

From 17'30":

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FChGJUuCj8jx/

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

😛 🤣

 

"To blame it on ‘the Jews’ is a nonsense and exactly what the Brotherhood want people to do because it creates enormous opportunities to divide and rule, the very foundation of their control." (p.86, "The Biggest Secret", David Icke)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talk about the Talmud. It's more relevant than Sabbateanism imo

In David Icke's own words from "And the Truth Shall Set you Free"

"Nothing is said by the Robot Radicals about the Talmud, the Jewish Book of Law, which is among the most appallingly racist documents on the planet. There is silence, too, about rabbis who say they would never drink wine that had not been bottled by a Jew. Yet there would be vehement condemnation of someone who said they would never drink wine that had been bottled by a Jew. The stench of hypocrisy fills the air.

"Holocaust denial" at a time when "the voices of fascists are getting louder". It's all fear, fear, fear, control, control, control. Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God’s 'chosen people', above all the rest, and when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

 

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1).

 

And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly." End quote

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Editor of Burke's Peerage in 1956 wrote

 

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke’s Peerage, “the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual.” (219)

 

That was in 1956, so you can imagine today the vast majority of Lords and Ladies and influential

people in Britain and possibly Europe and elsewhere have Jewish Ancestry.

 

MARRIAGE FOR MONEY

 

Tales.jpg

 

"L G Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were “10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases “Jewish origin is concealed.” (218)

 

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: “A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money…An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress…”

 

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  “She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians…The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums…while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate."

 

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: “There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto.”

 

“The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy…”

 

L.G. Pine needn’t worry about the “forces of revolution” since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Editor of Burke's Peerage in 1956 wrote

 

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke’s Peerage, “the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual.” (219)

 

That was in 1956, so you can imagine today the vast majority of Lords and Ladies and influential

people in Britain and possibly Europe and elsewhere have Jewish Ancestry.

 

MARRIAGE FOR MONEY

 

Tales.jpg

 

"L G Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were “10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases “Jewish origin is concealed.” (218)

 

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: “A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money…An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress…”

 

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  “She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians…The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums…while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate."

 

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: “There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto.”

 

“The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy…”

 

L.G. Pine needn’t worry about the “forces of revolution” since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order"

 

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"England is no longer controlled by Britons, we are under the invisible J****h dictatorship, a dictatorship that can be felt in every sphere of life."


- Nesta Helen Webster

 

sc.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RobSS said:

David Icke talked yesterday to Jeff Rense and says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

 

From 17'30":

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FChGJUuCj8jx/

 

Quote:

 

"I've been saying all these years that Israel, and the organisations operating out of Israel like Mossad, and so many others, are not being run by rank and file Jewish people. They're being run by a cult that has contempt for Jewish people.

 

I'm in touch with a number of people in Israel quite regularly and just look what they're doing there to those that won't conform... I mean, it's brutal... it's Nazi Germany, and there are some legal people who've pointed that out in Israel.

 

This is like Nazi Germany what's going on here. If people just grasp that this global cult does not have borders, and it does not have allegiance to a nationality or a religion... it's manipulating everywhere to the same end, and you can call it Israel, you can call it America, you can call it Britain... call it Australia... it doesn't matter... it's all the same to this cult... they're just names."

 

(David Icke interviewed by Jeff Rense, 23rd September, 2021)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

David Icke can't speak the truth about this subject. Nobody can, unless they want financial ruin

 

"Warman sued David Icke[40] for libel, following the publication of Icke's book Children of the Matrix. Warman also sued the publishers and some distributors of the book. Warman requested that the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library remove the book from its collection. Fearing litigation, the library complied with the request. British Columbia Library Association member Ann Curry commented that "in the Warman case, libraries had to comply with Warman's request or possibly face liability2.

 

In 2004, the British Columbia government passed legislation to protect libraries from defamation suits if they distribute materials that can be considered defamatory.[41] The lawsuit was settled in 2015 when Icke paid $210,000 in damages and legal costs and agreed to "immediately cease any further distribution of Children of the Matrix and remove the defamatory material from any future editions"."

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

David Icke can't speak the truth about this subject. Nobody can, unless they want financial ruin

 

"Warman sued David Icke[40] for libel, following the publication of Icke's book Children of the Matrix. Warman also sued the publishers and some distributors of the book. Warman requested that the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library remove the book from its collection. Fearing litigation, the library complied with the request. British Columbia Library Association member Ann Curry commented that "in the Warman case, libraries had to comply with Warman's request or possibly face liability2.

 

In 2004, the British Columbia government passed legislation to protect libraries from defamation suits if they distribute materials that can be considered defamatory.[41] The lawsuit was settled in 2015 when Icke paid $210,000 in damages and legal costs and agreed to "immediately cease any further distribution of Children of the Matrix and remove the defamatory material from any future editions"."

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman

 

 

 

That's got nothing to do with the specific detail that not all Jews are Zionists and not all Jews are part of the conspiracy. You keep getting side-tracked because of your overall dislike of the Jews which is blinding from see the wood from the trees.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Talk about the Talmud. It's more relevant than Sabbateanism imo

In David Icke's own words from "And the Truth Shall Set you Free"

"Nothing is said by the Robot Radicals about the Talmud, the Jewish Book of Law, which is among the most appallingly racist documents on the planet. There is silence, too, about rabbis who say they would never drink wine that had not been bottled by a Jew. Yet there would be vehement condemnation of someone who said they would never drink wine that had been bottled by a Jew. The stench of hypocrisy fills the air.

"Holocaust denial" at a time when "the voices of fascists are getting louder". It's all fear, fear, fear, control, control, control. Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God’s 'chosen people', above all the rest, and when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

 

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1).

 

And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly." End quote

 

 

This is a straw man and a waste of your time!

 

I've never said the Talmud is a good book, of course it's not! LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Talk about the Talmud. It's more relevant than Sabbateanism imo

In David Icke's own words from "And the Truth Shall Set you Free"

"Nothing is said by the Robot Radicals about the Talmud, the Jewish Book of Law, which is among the most appallingly racist documents on the planet. There is silence, too, about rabbis who say they would never drink wine that had not been bottled by a Jew. Yet there would be vehement condemnation of someone who said they would never drink wine that had been bottled by a Jew. The stench of hypocrisy fills the air.

"Holocaust denial" at a time when "the voices of fascists are getting louder". It's all fear, fear, fear, control, control, control. Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God’s 'chosen people', above all the rest, and when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

 

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1).

 

And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly." End quote

 

 

I don't disagree with your comment of "many Jewish People". Why don't you pay attention? There's a huge difference between the word "many" and "all". You're so funny! LOL

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Editor of Burke's Peerage in 1956 wrote

 

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke’s Peerage, “the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual.” (219)

 

That was in 1956, so you can imagine today the vast majority of Lords and Ladies and influential

people in Britain and possibly Europe and elsewhere have Jewish Ancestry.

 

MARRIAGE FOR MONEY

 

Tales.jpg

 

"L G Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were “10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases “Jewish origin is concealed.” (218)

 

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: “A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money…An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress…”

 

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  “She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians…The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums…while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate."

 

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: “There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto.”

 

“The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy…”

 

L.G. Pine needn’t worry about the “forces of revolution” since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order"

 

You're taking him far too literally. He's not talking about each and every single case. L G Pine, for example, uses the words, "in many cases". I wouldn't argue with that!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

Instead of just posting a video, could you give a summary of the point your making, ta.

 

 

 

 

Well, you keep bringing up Icke, so that's a video he has done with someone that looks into the J question and the third temple.

 

There is another with Angelo Gage, but I think that got nuked from Youtube a while back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well, you keep bringing up Icke, so that's a video he has done with someone that looks into the J question and the third temple.

 

There is another with Angelo Gage, but I think that got nuked from Youtube a while back.

 

I've never mentioned the third temple, so how's that relevant?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I never disagreed with "not all" aspect, but I still feel like it's an important topic regardless of whether it's all or not.

 

Of course it's an important topic and it sounds like any misunderstanding's been finally cleared up, phew!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...