David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

RobSS

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont think he really knows that much about Judaism. That my opinion from what I hear or read from David Icke. The Talmud & Zohar have been around slightly longer than the Sabbateans & Frankists..Chabad Lubavich is the biggest organisation in world Jewry..you would need to know their beliefs to make that kind of judgement.

Also Icke is not a Christian, yet you hold him on a pedastol when it comes to bible verses?

We were talking about Shabbateanism, Frankism & black cube, synagogue of Saturn on Ickes forum when you used to get banned if you didnt call them Rothschild Zionist. Years before Icke ever wrote anything about it or connected the dots.

I'm saying that his views on the topic aren't out of sync with Christianity. But you ended your post with a lot of superficial labels.... David Icke:

"There is a field of consciousness that connects everything, so it doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Chinese, Aboriginal... it doesn't matter what your form is... you are part of the same consciousness. YOU are just a unique expression of it, and that perception that we're all connected immediately starts dropping the fault lines the cult is desperate to perpetuate, so that different versions of form can be played off against each other."

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm saying that his views on the topic aren't out of sync with Christianity. But you ended your post with a lot of superficial labels.... David Icke:

"There is a field of consciousness that connects everything, so it doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Chinese, Aboriginal... it doesn't matter what your form is... you are part of the same consciousness. YOU are just a unique expression of it, and that perception that we're all connected immediately starts dropping the fault lines the cult is desperate to perpetuate, so that different versions of form can be played off against each other."

lol

Youre a clown RobSS thinking we should somehow conform with what Icke says..in a lame attempt you can silence us. Like that tactics never been tried before.

You are transparent to fuck mate..I clocked you soon as you showed up.

Like TS says you are hardcore woke & anti free speech/freedom.

Nothing like David Icke..like I really care anyway. Im just checking your agenda on here daily. Control freak springs to my mind every time..

Icke can only have a narrow public opinion...thats why his podcast during lockdown was taken off air & he was banned from yewtube & social media. I very much doubt you was listening tho.

Thanks to Jewish lobbyist groups & Apparently by OFcom then in every newspaper.

You dont have the 1st clue do you boy.

Edited by oddsnsods

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

lol

Youre a clown RobSS thinking we should somehow conform with what Icke says..in a lame attempt you can silence us. Like that tactics never been tried before.

You are transparent to fuck mate..I clocked you soon as you showed up.

Like TS says you are hardcore woke & anti free speech/freedom.

Nothing like David Icke..like I really care anyway. Im just checking your agenda on here daily. Control freak springs to my mind every time..

Where have I said you or anyone else should conform? You're imagining things - you're perfectly entitled to your opinions, and if I'm woke so must David Icke also be woke according to your broken logic because on this topic we share the same views. It's also interesting you have to resort to name calling to make up for your weak position. Obviously, things are getting to you. 😛

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Icke can only have a narrow public opinion...thats why his podcast during lockdown was taken off air & he was banned from yewtube & social media. I very much doubt you was listening tho.

Thanks to Jewish lobbyist groups & Apparently by OFcom then in every newspaper.

You dont have the 1st clue do you boy.

I can feel your discomfort by your choice of condescending words. Must be getting to you! Well, those groups are censuring videos for all kinds of reasons and his was deleted but for other reasons - Icke never said that it's all the fault of the Jews. You're obsessed with superficial labels!

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Where have I said you or anyone else should conform? You're imagining things - you're perfectly entitled to your opinions, and if I'm woke so must David Icke also be woke according to your broken logic because on this topic we share the same views. It's also interesting you have to resort to name calling to make up for your weak position. Obviously, things are getting to you. 😛

Youre totally WOKE no question..all your posts scream it.

But you dont mind calling people retards..😆

You post Icke paragraphs like bible verses as an appeal to authority.

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I can feel your discomfort by your choice of condescending words. Must be getting to you! Well, those groups are censuring videos for all kinds of reasons and his was deleted but for other reasons - Icke never said that it's all the fault of the Jews. You're obsessed with superficial labels!

No you are clueless why they were censoring him, because you dont know David Icke.

You havent followed him for 15 years. lol

But I dont pretend to agree with everything he says & kiss his arse.

Kapish?

Edited by oddsnsods

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

What's this got to do with anything?

Well its the debate for Jews not being Jews but Satanists as in Sabbatai Zevi 1666 "redemption through sin" & all that..I thought that was the topic??

They were expelled a few times from England long before that.

Read some history about usury & the tower of London.

Or the richest person in Britain at the time & you might see the eternal victims arnt all that innocent or downtrodden.

28 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Youre totally WOKE no question..all your posts scream it.

You're going round in circles. My views are the dame as Icke's on this topi, so according to your broken logic Icke must be woke too! 😛

You post Icke paragraphs like bible verses as an appeal to authority.

This is the Icke forum, but I can understand why you resent having to read what he himself has written.

No you are clueless why they were censoring him, because you dont know David Icke.

It was because of his views on the pandemic.

You havent followed him for 15 years. lol

I don't "follow" Icke, but I did watch his gradual transformation from footballer, to sports presenter and the Wogan Show.

But I dont pretend to agree with everything he says & kiss his arse.

Kapish?

Neither do I agree with everything he says, so there ya go.

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well its the debate for Jews not being Jews but Satanists as in Sabbatai Zevi 1666 "redemption through sin" & all that..I thought that was the topic??

You're being very vague...

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They were expelled a few times from England long before that.

Read some history about usury & the tower of London.

Or the richest person in Britain at the time & you might see the eternal victims arnt all that innocent or downtrodden.

Who said they were innocent?

Just now, RobSS said:

You're being very vague...

Youre very fake

Just now, RobSS said:

Who

bait

Just now, RobSS said:

said

More bait

Just now, RobSS said:

they

Doesnt have a clue

Just now, RobSS said:

were

bait

Just now, RobSS said:

innocent?

No you are obvious.

Shabbos goy.

No trot on bait boy.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Youre very fake

Another unsubstantiated claim! 😀 😝

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

bait

More bait

Doesnt have a clue

bait

No you are obvious.

Shabbos goy.

No trot on bait boy.

More substance for you to ponder:

"If you want to keep people in the five senses - because that's how you can control them... because that's the only way you can control them really - then you want them to identify the "I" with the five senses. So, you give them labels... things like man, woman, black, white, this sexuality that sexuality... this income bracket that income bracket... this class that class... this age that age... you give them labels, and you tell them and encourage them to self-identify with those labels... the labels of the five senses... what I call, "phantom self", and when the "I" perceives itself only in the five senses... in the realm of the five senses, which is severe limitation or perception of it... then by self-identifying the "I" with the five senses, people become the five senses - it becomes the totality of perception of self, and therefore, they operate in a tiny narrow band of frequency... of possibility... of potential, but if you say, hold on, these labels of human society are not me... they're not the "I"... the true "I"... the infinite "I"... they are simply experiences that the infinite "I"... consciousness... is having. Then, a massive change goes on in your perception of self and your perception of everything." (D. Icke)

Edited by RobSS

You take the lord David Ickes name in vain I will slap the shit out of you.

How dare thee disagree with the almighty higher than high King David slurp slurp.

All bow now & say the David Icke prayer & 33 commandments.

Then go find a broom cupboard & meditate what you have learnt from this wisdom thread.

And kiss Jew arse all day & shit on your own like a good goyim.

Shalom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, oddsnsods said:

You take the lord David Ickes name in vain I will slap the shit out of you.

How dare thee disagree with the almighty higher than high King David slurp slurp.

All bow now & say the David Icke prayer & 33 commandments.

Then go find a broom cupboard & meditate what you have learnt from this wisdom thread.

And kiss Jew arse all day & shit on your own like a good goyim.

Shalom.

"I've been saying all these years that Israel, and the organisations operating out of Israel like Mossad, and so many others, are not being run by rank and file Jewish people. They're being run by a cult that has contempt for Jewish people." (D. Icke) 

Just now, RobSS said:

I can understand why you don't want to acknowledge that Jesus was Jewish.

I can understand why you're a coward and have to deflect.

>don't use labels

How can people talk about patterns without labels?

There's totally nothing J'ish going on. Nothing to see here.

Untitled-2.gif

On 9/13/2021 at 6:48 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

So you're saying she slept her way into the club and that she would be a pissant if she didn't? Interesting.

gergergre.jpg

jhi.jpg

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can understand why you're a coward and have to deflect.

>don't use labels

How can people talk about patterns without labels?

There's totally nothing J'ish going on. Nothing to see here.

Untitled-2.gif

There's nothing wrong with using labels except when someone tries to use a label to tar a whole race of people with the same brush. Not saying you're doing that, just saying.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

"I've been saying all these years that Israel, and the organisations operating out of Israel like Mossad, and so many others, are not being run by rank and file Jewish people. They're being run by a cult that has contempt for Jewish people." (D. Icke) 

Mossads not run by Jewish people.

For Jewish interests.

Erm okay David.

I think he means good Jewish people..like who follow the commandments of thou shall not kill.

Zionist can be very anti Semitic, giving Jews a bad names of course.

Like blowing up the towers.

Pity not many Jews speak out about their crimes.

Like all them settlers that kick Palestinians out their homes are not very nice either.

They are all Satanists.

Religious folks dont ethnic cleanse each other

Unless they're Satanists.

Robb$$^

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

If you want to know who rules over you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.” - Winston Smith.

sad_and_caged_lion_by_giochbr_d1gal19-fullview.jpg.e04a407fa3ac5bb7be9dd7efd5fcbf2f.jpg

The most recent example:

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky#Early_life

• Thanks 1